Coples

jetscanes331

Finally-makes you wonder what his problem is all the games that he is MIA.

Difference maker today for sure.

Man a lot of you guys forget the dude broke his foot (shin, leg, something on his lower body) late in the preseason, it takes some time to get back to 100%. Not to mention he probably came back with the injury only 75% healed.

Agreed he is part of the BIG D Rex has built here.

with MO. richardson and Snacks. Coples should be balling every week, he did have a monster game, i just hope he can play with same intensity and consistency every thursday sunday or monday.  He needs and should be able to take his game to the next level.  coples  was awesome today. but i still think MO is the big dog up front and who teams prepare for. IF coples could join him  we could have something special. the new  NY sack exchange . Our secondary is suspect. Milliner got lucky with a few drops even though he did make some plays.

Talking about games he has been healthy and had zero impact.

Today was a positive and a rarity. Hope it continues.

true that. dont use injury as an excuse, if he's on the field he can play, Im with u as a jetsfan i hope it continues. He's a difference maker when he's tuned in,  consistency is the name of the game. HE's playing with the big boys now. Show that u belong.

i just told somebody here i think he played more DE then OLB  he belongs on the line with the other 3 bears

that 4th down play he was OLB.  IN rex i trust. Sheldon was drafted as a DT. he playing DE and balling. Im hopefull with this front 7 it has the potential to be elite. LT didnt become LT till his 3rd or 4th season.

Coples showed lots of promise today. IF he can ball like MO we more then good

Posted a thread about this about a month ago.  Coples has now had 3 really good games.  

The role he is in he gets no stats.  Even today.  And he was very much of an impact today, hers's his stats.  2 tackles.  That's really it.  In 2 weeks we'll forget what our eyes told us today.  He disrupted the QB's play

2 tackles.  That's what the stat sheet will show us.  Pedestrian game.

He chased and hit Breeze all game.  All he gets credit for is 2 tackles.  Coples has had a nice season, and been impactful in 3 games.  No he's not Wilkerson, but he is VERY far from Vernon

that 4th down play he was OLB.  IN rex i trust. Sheldon was drafted as a DT. he playing DE and balling. Im hopefull with this front 7 it has the potential to be elite. LT didnt become LT till his 3rd or 4th season.

Coples showed lots of promise today. IF he can ball like MO we more then good

for the game i think they used more of a 4 man front i think

Posted a thread about this about a month ago.  Coples has now had 3 really good games.  

The role he is in he gets no stats.  Even today.  And he was very much of an impact today, hers's his stats.  2 tackles.  That's really it.  In 2 weeks we'll forget what our eyes told us today.  He disrupted the QB's play

2 tackles.  That's what the stat sheet will show us.  Pedestrian game.

He chased and hit Breeze all game.  All he gets credit for is 2 tackles.  Coples has had a nice season, and been impactful in 3 games.  No he's not Wilkerson, but he is VERY far from Vernon

clearly he's loafing tho, bro.

Reminds me of Robbie Cano: they're both so athletic that they make everything look easy and effortless. You couple that with the fact that they're both very even-keeled and you get people thinking they're half-assing it when things don't go their way.

Except Cano actually factors in wins consistently. And it's Rex who has implied that Coples doesn't give consistent effort.

Except Cano actually factors in wins consistently. And it's Rex who has implied that Coples doesn't give consistent effort.

Cano is the best second basemen in the game, obviously he's going to factor in more consistently. The point was that Yankee fans used to get on him for booting a ball or not getting to seeing eye single, because he looks lackadaisical on the field. Over time people realize that he's a stud and he's just a smoothly athletic guy on every play. Like cano, Coples is athletic as all get out and pretty emotionless, that comes across as lazy some times. Dude was certainly trying hard on his strip sack and QB hits the last couple weeks. I think once he starts showing this type of output people will see that.

lol

that ankle injury puts every poster here on workers comp for 3 months

Lol.  People would be collecting worker's comp for years on that. I've seen a classmates dad, who was a master plumber and made great money,  pull worker's comp for 20+ years because of an on the job back accident.  He can't go to work, yet he can trudge all over african on safari and hide for days in a deer-blind though.

Archived