Ex-Rex countdown now at four

MexiRoll6

Yes, they are ... but they have been THAT bad all along, the 5 wins is an absolute aberration.

This roster is pure garbage outside of 3 defensive linemen.

The good news is that it will be very difficult to put together a less talented and inept Offence that we have now. It's really always been about 2014 and beyond.

Outside of the whole QB debacle, it's just not even fun to watch an NFL team this putrid on offense. Last time we drafted a first-round WR was 2001 with Santana Moss. Since 2001, we've taken a grand total of 2 WRs in the 4th round or above. (Hill and Cotchery) and basically have just tried to trade for WRs cause I can't even remember the last serviceable WR we signed in FA that wasn't Santonio's resigning. I know most of this predates Idzik, but ****, how does someone not even attempt to upgrade the offense.

Meanwhile, thank God we spent 1st round picks on corners 2 out of the past 4 drafts for our shutdown secondary.

Outside of the whole QB debacle, it's just not even fun to watch an NFL team this putrid on offense. Last time we drafted a first-round WR was 2001 with Santana Moss. Since 2001, we've taken a grand total of 2 WRs in the 4th round or above. (Hill and Cotchery) and basically have just tried to trade for WRs cause I can't even remember the last serviceable WR we signed in FA that wasn't Santonio's resigning. I know most of this predates Idzik, but ****, how does someone not even attempt to upgrade the offense.

Meanwhile, thank God we spent 1st round picks on corners 2 out of the past 4 drafts for our shutdown secondary.

Pretty much, It isnt a secret why the offense stinks...the Jets just havent  valued  the skill positions enough.

As painful as it is to watch them play like this it's for the best if they just lose out and get the highest pick that they can. Not afraid to say I'm a Rex guy but i think it's time we let him go along with Sanchez,Holmes etc. Draft another QB and some playmakers, As for Rex's replacement I really don't know.

Archived