Eli Manning yesterday PRICELESS

joewilly12

Rex Ryan didnt make the playoffs this year.

The Jets face 10 Seattles every year because our Offense is over matched that bad yet we expect our QB's to be successful . There's a good lesson for ya :tongue:

I saw this coming from a mile away and even though I predicted 40 + points for Seattle I still thought Denver would put up 20 points and they didn't even do that.

The Jets face 10 Seattles every year because our Offense is over matched that bad yet we expect our QB's to be successful . There's a good lesson for ya :tongue:

I saw this coming from a mile away and even though I predicted 40 + points for Seattle I still thought Denver would put up 20 points and they didn't even do that.

If the Jets faced 10 Seattles every year, they'd have 10 losses every year but they dont.

You deserve a cookie.

I dont know why he looks so sad. Sure the game sucked but its not

like he had to pay for a ticket or food and drinks or anything. And now he is still the Manning with the most rings.

It's still pretty cool to see him actually be upset for his big brother. I guess because we're/I am so often surrounded by people who are miserable with other people's accomplishments, it's nice to see someone actually want their friends or family to succeed. 

It's still pretty cool to see him actually be upset for his big brother. I guess because we're/I am so often surrounded by people who are miserable with other people's accomplishments, it's nice to see someone actually want their friends or family to succeed. 

Good point. Pushing all the b/s aside, who wouldn't want their brother to win? (assuming they like their brother)

Gee Dad why can't Peyton heave up any prayers like I did ?

I think that's a little unfair.  Eli won 2 SBs, both over the Pats.  Maybe that first SB included some luck w/ the helmet catch but Eli was brilliant getting them there in the first place.  Eli is clutch. Peyton - not so much.

Archived