Antonio Cromartie on NFL's marijuana policy: 'We're just going to do it anyway'

JiFtheOracle

I wonder if it was legal if I'd actually enjoy it again.  I went from smoking every day to twice in the last 15 years..  and both of those times I thought I entered the 7th circle of hell. 

Last time was at the Bucs game in Sanchez' rookie year where he was injured and Kellen got the start.  I was standing in that stupid ship surrounded by Floridas finest praying for the game to end so I could get the F outta there. 

I wonder if it was legal if I'd actually enjoy it again.  I went from smoking every day to twice in the last 15 years..  and both of those times I thought I entered the 7th circle of hell. 

Last time was at the Bucs game in Sanchez' rookie year where he was injured and Kellen got the start.  I was standing in that stupid ship surrounded by Floridas finest praying for the game to end so I could get the F outta there. 

You got wasted in that Pirate ship in bucs stadium where they shoot off the cannons when the bucs score? And then were surrounded by a bunch of Florida cops? Man, you have some great stories.

Lets hear about the other time, as this was great but maybe the other time in the past 15 years is even better.

You got wasted in that Pirate ship in bucs stadium where they shoot off the cannons when the bucs score? And then were surrounded by a bunch of Florida cops? Man, you have some great stories.

Lets hear about the other time, as this was great but maybe the other time in the past 15 years is even better.

Why'd you change your sig?  Is she someone you know?

Why'd you change your sig?  Is she someone you know?

Again, I don't change them, I don't make them, I don't even know how. They just pop up, and as far as knowing "her". I know that she was some kind of star on a reality show I have never watched, but hey, if she like Coors light, more power to her.

Total gateway drug.  When I smoke, I suddenly get this urge to do heroin and kill people. 

Have you read the recent article by Russell Brand?  Say what you will about him, but he very eloquently is able to depict the thought process of an addict compared to those who are not. It's a pretty insightful read, for those who do not battle with addiction.  

Actually I wish it was cops...  by "Floridas finest" I meant a pack of WT hillbillies who looked like they were extras in the Dukes of Hazzard.  I don't look overly ethnic but for some reason when I go to FL some of the locals give me the hairy eyeball.  When you add the fact that I was high, and trapped in that ridiculous ship, I felt as if I was about to get murdered.  When the cannon went off I just about jumped off.  My buddies were no help that day as they were trashed themselves.  If I would have leapt outta there they probably would have laughed and yelled "man overboard".

The other time wasn't quite as life threatening.  I was in the early stages of wooing my sons mother and thought it was a good idea to get zooted before going and picking her up.  I immediately lost all my mojo and felt like CTM must have all through high school.  No confidence and decidely inadequate.  I tried to get rid of the high by sprinting on a treadmill, taking a cold shower, and drinking a grande caramel frappucino.  I was terrified on the inside but kept my composure well enough to keep her impressed.  If I'd known a few years later I'd be throwing her out of the house, I never would have ran on that treadmill.

Again, I don't change them, I don't make them, I don't even know how. They just pop up, and as far as knowing "her". I know that she was some kind of star on a reality show I have never watched, but hey, if she like Coors light, more power to her.

If I were you I'd bring the pool party pics back.  You don't want people thinking this is your wife

The other time wasn't quite as life threatening.  I was in the early stages of wooing my sons mother and thought it was a good idea to get zooted before going and picking her up.  I immediately lost all my mojo and felt like CTM must have all through high school.  No confidence and decidely inadequate.  I tried to get rid of the high by sprinting on a treadmill, taking a cold shower, and drinking a grande caramel frappucino.  I was terrified on the inside but kept my composure well enough to keep her impressed.  If I'd known a few years later I'd be throwing her out of the house, I never would have ran on that treadmill.

The weed served as your red pill. It opened your mind and allowed you to see the painful reality of your situation. The crushing feeling of inadequacy was you escaping the matrix your subconscious has built to protect you and observing the truth of your existence for the first time.

financial considerations are sure to make weed legal in short order. Taxing marijuana, both the buyers of it  (like cigarettes) and the suppliers would be a huge revenue boon for the federal government. Mass production and legality will reduce costs substantially and allow the government to rake in the dough

Actually I wish it was cops...  by "Floridas finest" I meant a pack of WT hillbillies who looked like they were extras in the Dukes of Hazzard.  I don't look overly ethnic but for some reason when I go to FL some of the locals give me the hairy eyeball.  When you add the fact that I was high, and trapped in that ridiculous ship, I felt as if I was about to get murdered.  When the cannon went off I just about jumped off.  My buddies were no help that day as they were trashed themselves.  If I would have leapt outta there they probably would have laughed and yelled "man overboard".

Another great story. Thanks for sharing.

financial considerations are sure to make weed legal in short order. Taxing marijuana, both the buyers of it  (like cigarettes) and the suppliers would be a huge revenue boon for the federal government. Mass production and legality will reduce costs substantially and allow the government to rake in the dough

Add in the costs saved in not policing marijuana crimes any longer, or tying up the justice system with them, or housing offenders, and the money side of the equation becomes even more obvious.

Add in the costs saved in not policing marijuana crimes any longer, or tying up the justice system with them, or housing offenders, and the money side of the equation becomes even more obvious.

I'm sure they'll find new things to police

Archived