Pats Nation....

SoFlaJets

Who remembers that day, the first April Fools day after JN was started? I wish there was a screen shot of that still around because the message board communities exploded until the coffee kicked in and people started realizing what the date actually was. I do recall Tom Shane being blamed...you know, as usual

PatsfanTX as moderator

OH yea, that RIGHT!!!! PMs were flying back and forth and all around cyber space that day-there were Mike-haters (of which I may have still been one at that time) freaking out and making plans to leave and never come back.

You stupid **** face useless mother****ing twat. I'm going to kill your inbred backwoods sister ******* pussy ass if I ever see you.

Better?

Pretty close.  I think that is what Storm Shadow said to me when I asked a question about the mock draft.  He had posted some rules that went up about 30 seconds before my post and could not comprehend that I had not seen them. 

Ok, so what happened?

We changed the site around so it read Patriots Nation.  We made a Pats fan a moderator for the day.  People went bat shit crazy, lol.

Later on we did Tim Tebow Nation and made everything on the site an image or text about Tim Tebow.

We also did iHop Nation which was a shot at a Jets webmaster who loves pancakes.

No April Fools Day joke this year unfortunately. Some times real life just gets in the way of the fun stuff.  :)

We changed the site around so it read Patriots Nation.  We made a Pats fan a moderator for the day.  People went bat sh*t crazy, lol.

Later on we did Tim Tebow Nation and made everything on the site an image or text about Tim Tebow.

We also did iHop Nation which was a shot at a Jets webmaster who loves pancakes.

No April Fools Day joke this year unfortunately. Some times real life just gets in the way of the fun stuff.   :)

Nice! Should've picked a Mike Vick theme this year. Sure would've pissed more people off than the Patriots Nation.

We changed the site around so it read Patriots Nation. We made a Pats fan a moderator for the day. People went bat sh*t crazy, lol.

No April Fools Day joke this year unfortunately. Some times real life just gets in the way of the fun stuff. :)

You're the best. I truly enjoy just coming on here and forgetting about things for a couple. I hope things are going a little better in the RL.

We changed the site around so it read Patriots Nation.  We made a Pats fan a moderator for the day.  People went bat sh*t crazy, lol.

No April Fools Day joke this year unfortunately. Some times real life just gets in the way of the fun stuff.  :)

Pancakes FTMFW!!!

The plan is to wait 3 years.  Then Brady will be washed up, and hopefully the jets can earn a playoff bye.  That's their best chance of reaching the show.

They've learned that playing 3 road games is to tough for them to accomplish.  

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Puck the Fatriots! Bill Belicheat & Shady Brady can go to H E double hockey sticks.

H E double hockey sticks?? Which middle school u go to?

No April Fools Day joke this year unfortunately. Some times real life just gets in the way of the fun stuff.   :)

Tebow Nation was more cruel than Pats Nation.

I just let TebowsNation.com expire as well as the redirect.  Up until a few weeks ago Tebowsnation.com redirected here.

hahaha, I was waiting for you to get tired of paying that renewal fee!

Archived