No matter how much they break my heart, I love them damn Jets

SouthernJet

How many times a year, can you start the same exact thread, about the same exact thing?  

Its got to be memory loss.  jgb needs to get ready to fund that old folks home. ;-)

How many times a day can you say, "jealousy is a wasted emotion"?

How many times a day can you say, "jealousy is a wasted emotion"?

I let you steal that like everything else I've created and you've stole.  I'm on to bigger and better things. 

So much irony here

DO I START REDUNDANT THREADS??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give a rats ass how negative folks are (and they have the right to be, we have sucked), but at end of day,

J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS

I agree. I love this damn team too, just never expect to find solace in them. I feel sorry for someone who life sucks and they root for this team lol. That would be worst than bad luck. 

How many times a year, can you start the same exact thread, about the same exact thing?  

Its got to be memory loss.  jgb needs to get ready to fund that old folks home. ;-)

we're just going to pin a note to his jacket and drop him off in front of church somewhere

Go Jets-

North Carolina class schedule is up for next term-attendance not required

if geno washes out of NFL i know where he's going to get an advanced degree.

shame on NC!!

ya jocks got a day head start on signing up for classes. Ergo, not many non jock got to go to the no show/write a paper only  African American Major classes. 

Most major conference schools sadly have dump spots for jocks..at NCSU (where we known many ex jocks) it was Parks/Recreation major.(actually exposed on 60 minutes in 1984) Most SEC schools use AFAM also. Fanboy Profs/Admins are worst offenders as opposed to institutional conspiracy. In UNC case it started when this clown was hired as AFAM prof and a admin was hired., It ended when they were found out and fired. Sadly they pulled in a group of other liberal admin/profs to 'help the downtrodden lack of real education in high school' jock.

The SEC for years has been using churches of recruits as a recruit device. SEC school A Booster gives 50K to recruits home church. Church then gives 10K each to 5 'needy families'. Miracle or niracles, one of the kids whose family gets 10K is recruit LOL NCAA fearful of going after cause it involves race and religion. Sharpton would be on TV second NCAA exposes this fraud.

They out to go back to no schollys and just sports for fun.. 

The Negative Nellies have to be reminded on true fandom. My sworn mission as a NSA agent (yes I have a license to adios muchacho)/Jet fan ;)

Erika-Ettin-Header1.jpg

ya jocks got a day head start on signing up for classes. Ergo, not many non jock got to go to the no show/write a paper only African American Major classes.

Most major conference schools sadly have dump spots for jocks..at NCSU (where we known many ex jocks) it was Parks/Recreation major.(actually exposed on 60 minutes in 1984) Most SEC schools use AFAM also. Fanboy Profs/Admins are worst offenders as opposed to institutional conspiracy. In UNC case it started when this clown was hired as AFAM prof and a admin was hired., It ended when they were found out and fired. Sadly they pulled in a group of other liberal admin/profs to 'help the downtrodden lack of real education in high school' jock.

The SEC for years has been using churches of recruits as a recruit device. SEC school A Booster gives 50K to recruits home church. Church then gives 10K each to 5 'needy families'. Miracle or niracles, one of the kids whose family gets 10K is recruit LOL NCAA fearful of going after cause it involves race and religion. Sharpton would be on TV second NCAA exposes this fraud.

They out to go back to no schollys and just sports for fun..

There is not a D1 AD in the country who doesn't want this thing to die. This all started when someone at UNC was dumb enough to post Julius Peppers' transcript online.

This stuff was known to all when I was there over 10 years ago. It just became a scandal because of the Pep transcript and people keeping their heads in the sand up until now had to pretend to be shocked.

How else do you explain how more high school athletes are declared ineligible than college, which should be more difficult? Anyone who honestly believed this kind of stuff wasn't happening at every major sports program was willfully blind.

why the **** are we discussing UNC in this thread ?

back to the topic please

I assume cause he got rejected by UNC in High School LOL, you know, the dreaded thin letter ;)

tad obsessed, and seems to do this alot on other topics, odd, very odd, usually  sign of a traumatic rejection LOL

why the **** are we discussing UNC in this thread ?

back to the topic please

agree, this had a chance at a nice thread, but like in so many cases weak attempts at humor etc that have nothing to do w/original thread throws thread off base. Some folks just need a spotlight I guess :)

Archived