the official Patriots @ Packers game thread ****GO CHEESEHEADS****

Blackout

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I obviously don't give a sh*t about your opinion.  That was an inside joke.  Even '09 revis got help.  He does now as well

and yet after an hour since that post been up, and you been in here that whole time,  you come now to quote it! lol i think it's obvious that you do...ha ha

a poster trying somehow to save face is funny...lol

and yet after an hour since that post been up, and you been in here that whole time,  you come now to quote it! lol i think it's obvious that you do...ha ha

a poster trying somehow to save face is funny...lol

are you stalking me ?   creepy

Brady on the screen cursing with the F word

Will a Patriot get fined

Of course not, never, not Goody Goody Goodell ' s favorites

Yeah, Gronk did not get fined for driving Sergio Brown into the ground and Edelman did not get fined for throwing th eball into the stands a few weeks before that.  Dumb.

"hey, would you consider a trade to us?"

Did you watch the game?  Brady was not the issue.

ha ha and??? Brady is not competing with Rodgers for anything. Nothing Rodgers has, Brady doesnt already have or done..

Rodgers has the highest QB rating ever in a single season.

He also has a superbowl after hurricane Katrina happened.  Remember Katrina?  It happened so long ago, right?

It always amazes me that Pats fans come on here whenever we play them or whenever they lose. Of course, knowing our fanbase, it's likewise. When it comes to Internet squabbles, nothing beats Alabama - Auburn though.

because they are all moonshined up

he's still not nearly as good as Rogers is at this point of his career

Rodgers is clearly the best.

He won the game.  The D did good, not great, but his running ability extended plays for the receivers to get open or him to run for a positive gain.  22 yards?  I would have sworn he had more like 50.

Archived