Jets Currently Favored by 3.

Shockwave

When is the last time the Jets were favored by 3 on the road? The line started out with the Titans favored by 1. The entire world is betting on the Jets this week. Looks like Mariotta isn't happening.

Any thoughts out there by the betting community on what this says about the game? Im guessing Tenn will be the biggest home dog in the NFL this week.

those who assume the Jets will lose are not paying attention to the other team. Or any other team probably.

The Titans are 32nd in stopping the run. Worst run defense in football. The Jets are the 2nd ranked rushing attack.

The Titans are in far worse shape than the Jets. Especially up front. The Titans OL have lost several starters to IR including their left tackle and their center, and it's unclear if either of their current starting tackles will play. It could be Will Svitek and Terren Jones starting. Terren Jones never played in a game before last week. Last wek the Giants got 8 sacks. Titans OL vs the Jets DL is a very favorable matchup for the Jets. 

bottom line unless the QB implodes (possible) the Jets can dust off the Miami game plan and win this game going away. 

Unless we trade up we are not getting Mariota, there is no way we are getting the first or second pick.

WTF!?!? Are you watching the same season I am? Last I checked their tied for the worst record in the league with 3 games to go how the hell is it "no way" they are getting the first or second pick? Last two times the Jets went to Tennesse they got lambasted. Geno is 9 times out of 10 atrocious on the road. There is a very good possibility they get the first or second pick in this draft. It all depends on Geno sucking at a road game something he is very capable of doing.

WTF!?!? Are you watching the same season I am? Last I checked their tied for the worst record in the league with 3 games to go how the hell is it "no way" they are getting the first or second pick? Last two times the Jets went to Tennesse they got lambasted. Geno is 9 times out of 10 atrocious on the road. There is a very good possibility they get the first or second pick in this draft. It all depends on Geno sucking at a road game something he is very capable of doing.

WTF???!!! are you even paying attention to the other teams schedules that have the same record than us who need a QB (Tampa & the Titans). Do you remember we beat the steelers, that wont help. Talk to me after the Fins game. Look, I hope your right I want the #1 pick but I dont see it happening. Look at Tampa's schedule they play Carolina, Green Bay and the Saints hopefully they can beat the panthers now that Newton is out.

WTF???!!! are you even paying attention to the other teams schedules that have the same record than us who need a QB (Tampa & the Titans). Do you remember we beat the steelers, that wont help. Talk to me after the Fins game. Look, I hope your right I want the #1 pick but I dont see it happening. Look at Tampa's schedule they play Carolina, Green Bay and the Saints hopefully they can beat the panthers now that Newton is out.

Saints are truly Aints this year. TB could win that one easily.

Jets appear to be favored because of Locker playing. I just watched the condensed NFL rewind version of last year's Jets at Tennessee which also started as Gen0 vs Locker to see why.

First quarter..Titans KO

14:20..Gen0 throws first pass, picked, returned deep in Jet territory.

Titans score TD a few plays later up 7-0

2nd Jet possession

3 and out..punt. Titans settle for FG 10-0

3rd Jet possession

Gen0 completes a few, Jets drive to 30, Folk FG. 10-3

2nd Qtr Jets 4th possession 13 min

Gen0 completes a couple, then gets stripped while scrambling, kicks ball back about 20 yards, Titans recover at Jet 27. Locker throws TD pass 17-3

5th possession. Good run by Powell deep into Titan terr. Willie Colon kills drive with hold..Folk FG. 17-6

Jets stop Titans 3 and out

6th possession

1st play Gen0 throws awful pick, Titans take over at 50. Locker drives for TD 24-6

Halftime

2nd half, briefly...Jets injure Locker, replaced by Fitzpatrick, Locker doesn't return

Gen0 nearly gets sacked I'm EZ for safety.

In the beginning of fourth qtr, Gen0 again gets sacked at 1 yard, tries behind the back switch of the ball while going down and buttfumbles it into EZ for Titan TD.

Teams exchange Garbage Time TDs to get to 38-13 final score.

So with the Jets at 2-11 and still running Gen0.out there at QB,.the Jets are favored on the road against Locker who smoked them.last year before getting

Injured

Take the points...

Archived