***Official Jets v Titans Please God Make It Stop Game Thread***

T0mShane

that pass hit Harris in the frigging FACE man. What a horrible announcing crew too, trying to make us think we are watching a real game. You gotta give them credit for at least TRYING to make it interesting with all of the back stories and "a lot going on" banter...but guys, it's 5 to fricking 3

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Losing this game almost doesn't matter because Tampa is going to take Mariota at #1 anyway. And I don't think anybody is drooling at the opportunity to pick Winston.

So we have 3 years of watching Winston miss meetings and eat himself out of the NFL when he's not doing his Adam Pacman Jones imitation away form the field . Idzik(and he will be here, we now know) will talk himself into Winston like he did with Smith. We are DOOMED!

Losing this game almost doesn't matter because Tampa is going to take Mariota at #1 anyway. And I don't think anybody is drooling at the opportunity to pick Winston.

You never know. What if Bucs took Mariota & we get "stuck" with Winston & he becomes a Stud!

Total crapshoot.

This game is disgusting, between the announcer CBS picked up off the street since nobody is watching and the actual game I'm going to kill myself. I know I was never going to post again but this is my suicide note so **** it.

At least they got a free trip to Music City and a good meal and some decent beer. 

that pass hit Harris in the frigging FACE man. What a horrible announcing crew too, trying to make us think we are watching a real game. You gotta give them credit for at least TRYING to make it interesting with all of the back stories and "a lot going on" banter...but guys, it's 5 to fricking 3

What do you want them to say? "Hey everyone tuning in, this game sucks go watch something else"?

This game is disgusting, between the announcer CBS picked up off the street since nobody is watching and the actual game I'm going to kill myself. I know I was never going to post again but this is my suicide note so **** it.

What's even better is that we're suffering through this and the Jets are gonna find a way to win this.

Archived