Jets to interview Chargers OC for HC opening

DaBallhawk

Let's add another name to the mix. Don't know much about him. You can't argue with his pedigree I guess. Colts (QB Coach), Cards (WR Coach) and now with the Chargers (QB Coach / OC).

No more scrubby retreads only want proven people who have had success come on Woody.

Could you kindly forward a list to Mssrs Johnson, Casserly and Wolf of the available candidates that are acceptable to you. They are interested in making selections you like so as to lessen the possibilities of future billboards, towels and threats to make public their home addresses, telephone listings, social security numbers and bank passwords

18th ranked offense with Rivers. I'm not sold.

LOL.

The Chargers quarterback remained politely protective over the specifics of a back injury that has ailed him the past month. Offseason surgery, he allowed, is considered an option. Whether it is necessary will be determined in the coming weeks.

18th ranked offense with Rivers. I'm not sold.

he had poor running backs, an old tight end, bad WRs and i believe they were down to their 4th string center.  i'd say he did alright.

No more scrubby retreads only want proven people who have had success come on Woody. 

guys never been a HC before, don't really consider him a retread.

Could you kindly forward a list to Mssrs Johnson, Casserly and Wolf of the available candidates that are acceptable to you. They are interested in making selections you like so as to lessen the possibilities of future billboards, towels and threats to make public their home addresses, telephone listings, social security numbers and bank passwords

Behave or i'll post yours.  :character0069:

I don't want some guy that has been laboring in obscurity for years.  I am not sure I even want Marrone.  I want someone who is hot.Not necessarily a rock star, but a guy with upside.

Well "rock stars" don't have any upside, they just come in and do what everybody expects out of them. To win. Upside is to bring in somebody who isn't proven yet and who takes the next step once given the opportunity. Like John Harbaugh, Jim Harbaugh and so on. The Ravens and 49ers didn't settle for rock stars when they hired them. They took a risk and it paid off. It just has to fit. The guy has to fit your team, your philosophy, he has to pick the right staff and be given the right players. Whether it's a bigname HC or an up and comer doesn't matter in the end. Either can be successful. Either can fail if it's not a fit.

Archived