Rex will not lead the Monsters of The Midway

NJ

Dimitrofff and Pioli are as we speak drinking moonshine and smashing office equipment in their offices.

Johnson if he doesn't go with Maccagnan/Marrone will have on 2 consecutive occasions within 2 years hired professionals to help find a management team. And then completely disregarded the paid professional advice in both instances."Didn't interview well" I suspect is code for "guy doesn't want the owner creeping around 24/7 when he's trying to do his job". Johnson doesn't like confrontation; most good football coaches at every level are gonna be brutally honest. This apparently is verboten in the kinder gentler confines of Florham Park. Johnson thinks he's running some kind of athletic day camp instead of a pro football team. Which is how you end up with happytalk BS artists like Edwards and Ryan and bland corporate buzzword suits like Bradway and Idzik.

Cannot be stated strongly enough that the biggest problem the Jets face will always be Robert Wood Johnson the 3rd.Serious football people have figured it out. The guy has never run anyhting spare his bank account,and this franchise is a plaything for this spoiled brat. The man is a freaking dope.

WE'RE DOOMED.

There's a sh*t ton of assumptions in this post.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a sh*t ton of assumptions in this post.

Fair. But would suggest the assumptions are based on what we're hearing. Don't know if the sources these guys have are telling the truth to these various outlets or blowing sunshine up their orefices to benefit their clients/pals.

assuming Dimitroff and Pioli's drink of choice is moonshine is an assumption, everything else was dead on.

There is no way 2 Pat/Bellicheat refugees are looking forward to the insanty that is Rex Ryan. Give Ryan credit; looks like he managed to BS another owner, and this one is a guy who has actaully built and run a successful business. Though based on my last few vistis Lowe's is kicking Home Depot's ass.

There is no way 2 Pat/Bellicheat refugees are looking forward to the insanty that is Rex Ryan. Give Ryan credit; looks like he managed to BS another owner, and this one is a guy who has actaully built and run a successful business. Though based on my last few vistis Lowe's is kicking Home Depot's ass.

I'll still believe it when I see it. The same guy who is telling the world that Rex is getting the Falcons job was the same jerkoff who told the world Marrone was getting the Jets job.

I'll still believe it when I see it. The same guy who is telling the world that Rex is getting the Falcons job was the same jerkoff who told the world Marrone was getting the Jets job.

jetsbabe is a chick

Breer tweeted the deadly "Marrone interviewed poorly," this after both Mort and Cimini reported that the interview went well. This comes on the heels of Maccagnan (the GM with most ties to Casserly/Marrone) interviewing today. My suspicion is that Woody, in his infinite wisdom, didn't like Maccagnan, so he's scrapping the whole Marrone idea because it's unpopular, and now they're going to go back to Quinn. If it's true that Rex is getting Atlanta, Quinn is going to have his pick of jobs, with those other teams starting to panic. and the Jets job is a dumpster fire. If they don't want Maccagnan, and other GM candidates are backing out, it could go full nuclear over the next 48 hours.

And this is why they shouldn't have fired Idzik after 2 years on the job.

or

the jets hire quinn because the pick of the jobs includes buffalo and the raiders 

and what GM candidates are backing out ?  that dolphins lackey who isn't even the #1 guy in their scouting dept ?

Breer tweeted the deadly "Marrone interviewed poorly," this after both Mort and Cimini reported that the interview went well. This comes on the heels of Maccagnan (the GM with most ties to Casserly/Marrone) interviewing today. My suspicion is that Woody, in his infinite wisdom, didn't like Maccagnan, so he's scrapping the whole Marrone idea because it's unpopular, and now they're going to go back to Quinn. If it's true that Rex is getting Atlanta, Quinn is going to have his pick of jobs, with those other teams starting to panic. and the Jets job is a dumpster fire. If they don't want Maccagnan, and other GM candidates are backing out, it could go full nuclear over the next 48 hours.

And this is why they shouldn't have fired Idzik after 2 years on the job.

Lol. Gotta hold onto that bull with both hands.

Welcome to the brand new Ringling Bros Stadium in Atlanta. And now here are YOUR 2015Atlanta Falcons, the BEST 2-14 team in NFL HISTORY led on to the field by OUR Head Coach, WRECKS "Clown Shoes" Ryan....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rex officially lost me after the Buffalo game in Detroit.

This part of Woody's Black Monday presser pissed me off even more:

"He did some very good coaching and I knew that every Friday when I talked to him I felt very confident. By Friday I was good to go and "There's no way we're losing this game."

And that's Rex. That's the way he is." 

Rex officially lost me after the Buffalo game in Detroit.

This part of Woody's Black Monday presser pissed me off even more:

"He did some very good coaching and I knew that every Friday when I talked to him I felt very confident. By Friday I was good to go and "There's no way we're losing this game."

And that's Rex. That's the way he is."

We were a zillion times better thsn the first time we played the Bills and all that stuff

We had great practices and all.that stuff

We are the best 3 win team.in the league and all that stuff

Poor Atlanta if they get saddled with this blowhard.

The Chicago Bears are straight up idiots for not signing Rex Ryan as HC immediately.

He has a track record of defensive performance against Tom Brady. The Chicago Bears get throttled by Aaron Rodgers twice a year and need to stop him if they want to do anything worth talking about. Rex nearly beat Green Bay this year with a questionable Jets roster and no cornerbacks. Rex can make them defensively competitive against Rodgers his first season there, and will only improve against him every season following.

Instead they're interviewing the OC of Denver? This is why you suck, Chicago.

It was time for the Jets to move on, so I'm not saying that it was a mistake for you guys to let him go, but it is a mistake for the Bears not to pick him up immediately.

The Chicago Bears are straight up idiots for not signing Rex Ryan as HC immediately.

He has a track record of defensive performance against Tom Brady. The Chicago Bears get throttled by Aaron Rodgers twice a year and need to stop him if they want to do anything worth talking about. Rex nearly beat Green Bay this year with a questionable Jets roster and no cornerbacks. Rex can make them defensively competitive against Rodgers his first season there, and will only improve against him every season following.

Instead they're interviewing the OC of Denver? This is why you suck, Chicago.

It was time for the Jets to move on, so I'm not saying that it was a mistake for you guys to let him go, but it is a mistake for the Bears not to pick him up immediately.

They just fired Rex's offense-minded twin.

I actually think Rex is going to do a lot better wherever he goes next. Life is a learning process and I suspect when Rex gets his next Head Coaching job he's going to do things differently, continuing to do what he's great at, while dropping all the baggage and circus performances.

From a Revis interview this week:

You appreciate Rex Ryan because...

…he came to work every day and he gave it his all. He busted his butt every day to try to bring a winning attitude to the New York Jets organization. I mean, I met him when he had his press conference when he first got the job and the first thing he said is, “I believe you’re the best corner in the league and we’re going to make sure that happens.” He busted his butt every day to make sure he was going to change the atmosphere around there and he did that.

A lot of teams could use that spark that Rex Ryan undeniably brings to the table. The Bears are one of them.

My bet is, Rex Ryan's next gig includes all of his hard work, all of his passion, tenacity, and drive, without the Superbowl guarantees and distractions. I think he leaves all that behind as he walks out of the AFC East, and brings a little Belichick with him.

I actually think Rex is going to do a lot better wherever he goes next. Life is a learning process and I suspect when Rex gets his next Head Coaching job he's going to do things differently, continuing to do what he's great at, while dropping all the baggage and circus performances.

From a Revis interview this week:

You appreciate Rex Ryan because...

…he came to work every day and he gave it his all. He busted his butt every day to try to bring a winning attitude to the New York Jets organization. I mean, I met him when he had his press conference when he first got the job and the first thing he said is, “I believe you’re the best corner in the league and we’re going to make sure that happens.” He busted his butt every day to make sure he was going to change the atmosphere around there and he did that.

A lot of teams could use that spark that Rex Ryan undeniably brings to the table. The Bears are one of them.

My bet is, Rex Ryan's next gig includes all of his hard work, all of his passion, tenacity, and drive, without the Superbowl guarantees and distractions. I think he leaves all that behind as he walks out of the AFC East, and brings a little Belichick with him.

He's going to start cheating???

This would be great if he can't get a job. I think me Tom and integrated will sing kumbaya while roasting marshmallows on an open fire

Rex just told me he is on his way to your house to kick your ass,,,,just after he makes a stop at Sak's. he says there is a sale on a pair of Jimmy Choo's that are to die for 

I'm in Home Depot right now been waiting since 9 for someone to help me trim blinds down for my house,,every employee has crapped on me and been zero help since I got here...F you Blank I hope you do hire rex today.

Rex just told me he is on his way to your house to kick your ass,,,,just after he makes a stop at Sak's. he says there is a sale on a pair of Jimmy Choo's that are to die for 

Knock it off turd. faba told me to tell you that

I'm in Home Depot right now been waiting since 9 for someone to help me trim blinds down for my house,,every employee has crapped on me and been zero help since I got here...F you Blank I hope you do hire rex today.

Great move by the Falcons if they follow into your advice.  Rex went to two afcc with Sanchez and with Matt Ryan probably two sb in three years.  Their 32nd ranked defense will jump into the top 10 if they hire Rex today with the same personnel on defense.  Rex should make Marty his OC in ATL, if he gets the job.  

It was Rex biggest mistake of his life taking the Jets HC job and not the Falcons six years ago, when he was one of the hottest sought after coach.  He came into a division already with one of the best QB in the history of the NFL and his team had no QB to compete with.   

Great move by the Falcons if they follow into your advice. Rex went to two afcc with Sanchez and with Matt Ryan probably two sb in three years. Their 32nd ranked defense will jump into the top 10 if they hire Rex today with the same personnel on defense. Rex should make Marty his OC in ATL, if he gets the job.

It was Rex biggest mistake of his life taking the Jets HC job and not the Falcons six years ago, when he was one of the hottest sought after coach. He came into a division already with one of the best QB in the history of the NFL and his team had none to compete with.

Most sought after coach..who was passed over by the team that employed him for a special teams coach...do we really have to revisit this now? I'm about to get permantly banned from Home Depot

Archived