With Pack basically a sure winner today...

SouthernJet

Well not to be a dick but next week is the probowl and I think Seattle matches up better (defense v Brady) but same thing with gb (Rogers v pats d)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was paraphrasing, i know sb in 2 weeks :)

so u said 2 things, which u think better? maybe GB outscores them?

What threw me off was the title of the thread. It says "Pack sure winner..." which means Seahawks cant face the Pats.

Both Seahawks and Pack can beat the Pats on a neutral field.

You also need neutral Refs they can't run out on the field with the Pats like they usually do.. :winking0001:

I'd be shocked if NE doesn't win in a blowout.

Pagano has the Colts doing everything you need to do to lose in New England. Dropped passes on wide open receivers, fumbles, 51 FG attempts in rain and wind with a 75 year old dome kicker.

Moron coach is moron.

Pagano has the Colts doing everything you need to do to lose in New England. Dropped passes on wide open receivers, fumbles, 51 FG attempts in rain and wind with a 75 year old dome kicker.

Moron coach is moron.

And I'll tell you what...if there is one thing I cannot stand, it's a moron coach : o )

Moron coach is moron.

They would have been so much better off with Arians.

They would have been so much better off with Arians.

We've seen 3 teams in 2 weeks get all conservative and weak in the knees in playoff game-the Packers and Broncos all 2nd half and the Colts all day. the lack of aggressiveness in a big spot is really disgusting.Show some passion, get to the line, try to get going. Instead these teams overthink it and look like it's an August preseason game.The Colts today are on the road  facing a HoF QB and coach and act like they're gonna win this by playing it safe. 

Archived