Official Colts/Patriots Game Day Thread! Go Colts!!!

indygirl4jets

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe I have to watch Revis in the superbowl as a patriot. Not only that but I have to watch 2 former Jets as their head coaches. I have no more patience for this sh*t.

I'm with you.  2014 has tested my patience as both an NFL fan and a fan of the Jets like no other before.

Have you guys enjoyed the AFCCG today?

Damn, 6 Super Bowls in the last 14 years are kinda boring.

That's what good teams do.

Carroll is playing checkers while BB is playing chess.

We figured you would show after you serviced your boyfriend. LOL

The only thing that has lifted my spirits is the housecleaning that has taken place for the Jets. It's the only thing that has given me hope.

Same here.  

I have some hope thanks to the house cleaning, but with this being the Jets, I just keep waiting for it to go wrong because it almost always does.

I think anyone would.

That doesn't make him one of the greats, though. He has potential, but the media needs to stop calling him great until he actually does something to deserve that praise.

Totally agree. The media needs the next young great QB. Brady, manning and Brees are on their way out. Who's going to replace them.

Have you guys enjoyed the AFCCG today?

Damn, 6 Super Bowls in the last 14 years are kinda boring.

That's what good teams do.

Carroll is playing checkers while BB is playing chess.

congrats man, you guys were the best team in the AFC all year…hawks - pats two best teams lets get in on…that being said I hope they smoke you.

Rather see Rodgers vs. Brady

I don't know. Wilson won't have another 4 pick (should have been 5) game. Rodgers is the superior passer, but Wilson is at least as hard to defend. Imagine if Seattle wasn't the one team worse than the Jets at signing high-priced WRs.

Plus Seattle's D could hold NE's offense in check.

Plus McCarthy is an idiot and BB would exploit that.

Archived