Karma Is a Bia-ch

SoFlaJets

Think about how this all came down. Last week as the Pats were getting ready to decimate the Colts on their way to another Super Bowl it is announced that the Pats were going to be filing tampering charges against the lowly Jets, a team coming off of a 4 win 12 LOSS season and the mighty Pats decide it would be funny to file these charges against Woody Johnson who just had to fire a head coach who he really liked and a GM who wasn't qualified to do the job.

So there is Belichick and Bob Kraft who even after receiving a phone call from Woody Johnson apologizing still the bullies can't help themselves-they have to stick to the Jets one more time-just because it would be a fun and a little bit of a naughty thing to do.

So we here at Jet Nation get inundated by these Pats fan idiots who we have never seen here before-all gloating and laughing at us, reading us the riot act and assuring us that "our" team would be losing probably our first round pick. Yea they were all here. 

Then, imagine thier utter surprise to find out that the big story that they were hoping would be the talk of the bye week and imagining Revis being asked about it time and time again and then their karma finally smacks them right back in the face and all of the TROLLS disappear-not to be heard from again.

DEFLATEGATE just might end up costing the bullies a lot more than their hoped-for 1st round draft pick that they were getting ready to get from the Jets

True enough, but I have very little faith in a tough punishment here. Hope I'm wrong. 

Francesa really laid it all out-he HAS to get suspended and not be allowed to coach the Super Bowl. For the press week that is coming, the questions will be relentless and non-stop and "I have no comment" just isn't going to fly on this one-especially on the week that is the NFL's biggest week, it's most lucrative. What happens if Goodell DOESN'T suspend Belichick and 25% of the football world decides to not watch the game because of it?

Francesa really laid it all out-he HAS to get suspended and not be allowed to coach the Super Bowl. For the press week that is coming, the questions will be relentless and non-stop and "I have no comment" just isn't going to fly on this one-especially on the week that is the NFL's biggest week, it's most lucrative. What happens if Goodell DOESN'T suspend Belichick and 25% of the football world decides to not watch the game because of it?

I think they'll GAIN viewers if he's suspended. 

I think they'll GAIN viewers if he's suspended. 

me too, if they sweep it under the rug, there is a gigantic Sh!tstorm heading Goodell's and the Patriots organization's way. Remember now, there are 31 other teams and 31 other owner groups who aren't too happy about this kind of stuff. Don Shula called them cheaters, Jerry Rice, the game's greatest receiver and two of the game's most respected people.

he said he should and WILL be, HAS to be...think of the media days ahead, you think the league wants the main focus to be on cheating allegations Ken?

Well as much as I don't care for him, he makes a good point. Does the NFL want the Media to be focused on this, instead of the game?

Pats 1st pick in #31.... just like losing a 2nd. I hope that Goodell hits them HARD.

Similar to the Saints.... 2015  suspensions for Bellicheat and KRAFT. Loss of 1st Rd. pick.... :love0030:

Why ?

BountyGate was Sean payton first perceived transgression and he got a 1 yr suspension for it.

But this is Belichick 2nd transgression of NFL rules. His punishment should be exponentially greater than a mere one year suspension.

Well as much as I don't care for him, he makes a good point. Does the NFL want the Media to be focused on this, instead of the game?

PFT saying that Bob Kraft is the wild card in all of this. They are suggesting that Belichick might be wearing out his welcome and hurting his legacy as a great owner. Think about that too bro, Hmmm, the owner of The Kraft Group who is so concerned about his business ventures has a cheat running one of his biggest holdings? How does that make Kraft look among his investors and competition? 

Why ?

BountyGate was Sean payton first perceived transgression and he got a 1 yr suspension for it.

But this is Belichick 2nd transgression of NFL rules. His punishment should be exponentially greater than a mere one year suspension.

I'm Down with your scenario. Whatever hurts the most.

Why ?

How do deflated footballs injury other players ending their career?

I really do not think that will happen.  It is like the college thing, the NCAA punishes young players and fans for the sins of their greedy coaches. Just lis not fair to the guys who have busted their asses all year.  You have to punish the guilty.   I think Belichick should get what Payton got---a year's suspension for the 2015 season, for being a repeat offender, as coach and as personnel guy.  And if it is discovered that he is having input at any time next season, another year.  Like having time added to your sentence when you escape from a chain gang.  Draft picks?  Why not?  Throw a number one in theres as well.  And what would make it all perfect is if his team lost a week from Sunday.  

Earlier today I would have been in favor of suspending Belichick for the Super Bowl, now I am not so sure.

The Pats will have their gameplan in place before they leave for the Super Bowl. So how much of a suspension is it if everything is in place before they leave ?

The longer this drags out the more I would be in favor of a suspension of the Super Bowl + the first 8 games of the 2015 season, $1,000,000 dollar fine and the loss of draft pick(s).

It is ugly and it is only gonna get uglier unless Goodell drops the hammer

Hopefully he grows a pair and makes a statement.

That would be nice.  I don't see it happening, but it would be great if it did.

This is an appropriate way to end the season really.  2014 began in major controversy and will end with major controversy.  If Goodell proves that he's learned nothing from the way he handled the Ray Rice incident and again fails to appropriately handle another scandal, then hopefully it will finally get the owners to open their eyes and decide to fire him.  

I'm almost hoping that Goodell botches the punishment here if for no other reason than it might finally lead the owners to do what they should have done back in September and fired Goodell.

That would be nice.  I don't see it happening, but it would be great if it did.

This is an appropriate way to end the season really.  2014 began in major controversy and will end with major controversy.  If Goodell proves that he's learned nothing from the way he handled the Ray Rice incident and again fails to appropriately handle another scandal, then hopefully it will finally get the owners to open their eyes and decide to fire him.  

I'm almost hoping that Goodell botches the punishment here if for no other reason than it might finally lead the owners to do what they should have done back in September and fired Goodell.

He really is the worst thing that has ever happened to professional football. Roger Goodell is and has been an unmitigated DISASTER. He needs to go.

How do deflated footballs injury other players ending their career?

Deflect much?

This is his second serious transgression of NFL rules. He should have a much severe punishment that a one year suspension.

Also after this second transgression should he even be allowed in the HOF ? I don't think so. I am sure there are a lot of people that feel that way.

To your original point about karma; I was going to post the same thing.  The very idea that they wanted to go after Woody for tampering AFTER he called Kraft and APOLOGIZED for misspeaking in a press conference of all things.... just goes to show what that organization is all about. NO CLASS

Deflect much?

This is his second serious transgression of NFL rules. He should have a much severe punishment that a one year suspension.

Also after this second transgression should he even be allowed in the HOF ? I don't think so. I am sure there are a lot of people that feel that way.

Jimmy Johnson and Don Coryell are both not in the HOF. Belicheats cheating ass definitely should not be in it.

PFT saying that Bob Kraft is the wild card in all of this. They are suggesting that Belichick might be wearing out his welcome and hurting his legacy as a great owner. Think about that too bro, Hmmm, the owner of The Kraft Group who is so concerned about his business ventures has a cheat running one of his biggest holdings? How does that make Kraft look among his investors and competition?

Francessa touched on this too, said the owners are done with belichick and he knows for a fact a few of them are pressuring Kraft to get his employee in line and cut the BS...I know a lot of people on the board don't like him but Francessa covered this today better than anyone imo

SoFlaJets, on 21 Jan 2015 - 5:34 PM, said:SoFlaJets, on 21 Jan 2015 - 5:34 PM, said:

Think about how this all came down. Last week as the Pats were getting ready to decimate the Colts on their way to another Super Bowl it is announced that the Pats were going to be filing tampering charges against the lowly Jets, a team coming off of a 4 win 12 LOSS season and the mighty Pats decide it would be funny to file these charges against Woody Johnson who just had to fire a head coach who he really liked and a GM who wasn't qualified to do the job.

So there is Belichick and Bob Kraft who even after receiving a phone call from Woody Johnson apologizing still the bullies can't help themselves-they have to stick to the Jets one more time-just because it would be a fun and a little bit of a naughty thing to do.

So we here at Jet Nation get inundated by these Pats fan idiots who we have never seen here before-all gloating and laughing at us, reading us the riot act and assuring us that "our" team would be losing probably our first round pick. Yea they were all here. 

Then, imagine thier utter surprise to find out that the big story that they were hoping would be the talk of the bye week and imagining Revis being asked about it time and time again and then their karma finally smacks them right back in the face and all of the TROLLS disappear-not to be heard from again.

DEFLATEGATE just might end up costing the bullies a lot more than their hoped-for 1st round draft pick that they were getting ready to get from the Jets

We were never losing our #1 pick..I agree the Pats are a$$holes, but stop...LOL

We were never losing our #1 pick..I agree the Pats are a$$holes, but stop...LOL

hell we ALL know that, it was the fans of that wickedly awesome of a pissah team's fans who were so glory drunk and self deluded thinking that they couldn't do or say anything wrong. It's amazing how they have grown so suddenly silent. From laughing at the world like Tom Brady on his radio show to now having to sit there, hoping that their head coach doesn't get suspended BEFORE the Super Bowl.

Francessa touched on this too, said the owners are done with belichick and he knows for a fact a few of them are pressuring Kraft to get his employee in line and cut the BS...I know a lot of people on the board don't like him but Francessa covered this today better than anyone imo

This sickens me even further, Goodell hanging at Kraft's house Saturday night. How could he be impartial? 

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/roger-goodell-robert-kraft-photo-deflategate/

To your original point about karma; I was going to post the same thing.  The very idea that they wanted to go after Woody for tampering AFTER he called Kraft and APOLOGIZED for misspeaking in a press conference of all things.... just goes to show what that organization is all about. NO CLASS

So Woody blatantly violates the NFL tampering rule, and just because he called Kraft to apologize, you think everything should be swept under the rug and the Jets should not get penalized?

What fantasy world do you live in?

So Woody blatantly violates the NFL tampering rule, and just because he called Kraft to apologize, you think everything should be swept under the rug and the Jets should not get penalized?

What fantasy world do you live in?

Why not see it for what it is? Woody ****ed up, unintentionally, called Kraft to apologize AND have the good manners to let the league decide if it was tampering or not.

You guys on the other hand... Are in bed with the commissioner. Have a history of it (cheating) up to the throat and haven't made any sign of remorse. THAT is why pretty much everyone except Pats fans load the team and it´s fans.

Since you clearly can't see it from any other perspective than just another NY vs. NE thing, feel free to shut up.

Archived