Is mother nature/God upset with the New England Patriots?

BaumerJet

The kids are going to be in school until the 4th of July.  I don't mind the snow, just the bitter cold. My youngest graduates from college next year, after that I think the February-s are going to be spent in FL

I have a college friend who lives outside Boston that just recently said this was the first time ever his snow plow guy couldn't do the driveway because of so much snow. Has the power been on most of the time for you guys? Wife and I are negotiating as we speak to rent a place on Marco Island next Feb. for the entire month.

actually, the ice melting into the oceans has changed the currents which affect the jet stream to the point where the winds that normally keep the polar temps at at the pole....

It's sad how many people don't understand this cause it was initially misbranded as global warming.

actually, the ice melting into the oceans has changed the currents which affect the jet stream to the point where the winds that normally keep the polar temps at at the pole....

of **** it, yes god hates the cheatahs

It's ******* nuts. The Midwest now gets the air that the arctic circle used to get. We just got back from a trip to Iceland and when people asked about the weather we could honestly say it was warmer up there. In January.

It's ******* nuts. The Midwest now gets the air that the arctic circle used to get. We just got back from a trip to Iceland and when people asked about the weather we could honestly say it was warmer up there. In January.

it's going to be -7 here tomorrow morning.  I can't ever remember -7.  I have space heaters going in my effing garage.  

agreed 100,000 %    every cool summer day the same people say, "global warming my ass !!!"

Yep, this just came up for me last week. A well educated person commented on the cold winter and said something like so much for global warming, so I tried to explain to him and he humored me for a bit but I could tell he thought I was full of crap

it's going to be -7 here tomorrow morning.  I can't ever remember -7.  I have space heaters going in my effing garage.  

That's what it was here yesterday. We spent a couple months around -20 last winter. I never in my life thought I'd experience something like that. That sh*t ****s with your life like no other.

With over 6 feet of snow so far since the day after the Patriots won the Superbowl and yet another two feet still to come on Saturday.

Is this just a coincidence or a sign from God?

mother nature was mad at the patriots before they won the superbowl....why do you think the cold air deflated their balls and had no effect on the ones that the colts were using?

Archived