Aaron Hernandez Guilty on all charges

BaumerJet

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it. Because from now until eternity when some sh*thead sportswriter or tv analyst pontificates about how Bill Belichick doesn't put up with off the field bullsh*t from his players, someone will always chime in about how he happily employed a murderous douchebag. 

He made his name riding LT to coke fueled glory.  I'm not sure why this would stop them.

I would like to know why it took the Jury 6 days... I appreciate them being through, understading what is at stake, but I am curious.

Most juries take their responsibilities very seriously.  This was a circumstantial case and I would guess that they wanted to go through the evidence very carefully.  And maybe they had a hold-out, who they had to convince.

Loveable Level 1 low-risk sex offender.

I can't believe you have me in a position of defending the Grumblelord but LT never molested anyone when he was playing for Belichick; that happened a good 20 years later. Hernandez, on the other hand, was murdering people when he was playing for Belichick. 

There's more than just a subtle difference. 

I can't believe you have me in a position of defending the Grumblelord but LT never molested anyone when he was playing for Belichick; that happened a good 20 years later. Hernandez, on the other hand, was murdering people when he was playing for Belichick.

So BB had a undisciplined player on the team??LOL

Lather up, Bubba. A tight end is moving to your cell block. #patriotway

He will legitimately get off in jail.

I think he will be just fine. From what i have heard they prefer tight ends in there.

You guys know that Southern Jet started a whole thread for prison ass rape jokes?

Well, it was pre-internet so it will be hard to look up, but there were tons of allegations from when I was a kid.  He is very lucky that twitter/instagram were not around back then.

Spends his whole life as a thug, gets a chance to make Millions in the NFL and decides being a gangsta was more important to him than playing football and spending his life living a dream. This is one situation where life in prison is worse than the Death penalty. He gets to wake up every morning in a tiny jail cell knowing that he could have been in a mansion or on some tropical island. 

I love it. Because from now until eternity when some sh*thead sportswriter or tv analyst pontificates about how Bill Belichick doesn't put up with off the field bullsh*t from his players, someone will always chime in about how he happily employed a murderous douchebag.

Hey butthurt..

How is that possible when the min. He(Hernandez) was in hot water they cut him??

I mean would u like him to go the n.y. Jets route and play a convicted dog murderer??

I'm just saying..watch how u try to throw those stones..

Hey butthurt..

How is that possible when the min. He(Hernandez) was in hot water they cut him??

Link?

Don't make sh*t up to make yourself feel better. 

Michael Vick had completed a prison sentence and was not killing dogs while he poorly attempted to play football for the Jets. Not to mention that fact that myself and many other voiced our displeasure with the Jets signing him. 

Aaron Hernandez was playing for the Patriots while he was trying to be a gangster in his personal life. He's now been convicted once and is facing additional murder charges. All of these happened while he was actively on the Pats roster. 

I'm not saying Bill Belichick knew, I am saying that his ability to judge character is a joke and this nonsense that he doesn't put up with off field bullsh*t from his players is ridiculous because if you believe that the murders were the only thing he did wrong while playing for the Pats you are incredibly naive and dare I say, probably pretty stupid. 

Archived