Old man Shula still taking stabs at the Patriots whenever he can.

CanadienJetsFan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bastard cheated just like Belichick.

Jets should have & would have beaten the Fins on a field that wasn't a mud bowl. That would never be allowed to happen in this day & age.

F*****g A J Duhe! That SOB didn't have one INT in the regular season. Then he goes off on the Jets!

Say what you want, but the Jets were found guilty and fined for cheating.

Facts are facts.

Joe Namath was part owner of a night club where the NY Mafia hung out while Joe was still playing.

Not saying there was sports book making going on because everyone knows that is illegal outside of Nevada.

Joe Namath was part owner of a night club where the NY Mafia hung out while Joe was still playing.

Not saying there was sports book making going on because everyone knows that is illegal outside of Nevada.

And Shady Brady tried to throw the AFC championship game in 2015.

That move by Shula was a stroke of genius.

Maybe so, but it was classless, which was the point I was making about Mr TootyourownhornlookatmeI'mallclassasshole

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My mom died 3 months ago.

Especially today. My mom died 10 days before my 19th birthday. It has been decades but still Mother's day can be tough.

My condolences to you and your families

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It was "probable" that Namath was gambling.

Isn't the the NFL standard to convict someone?

It was "probable" that Namath was gambling.

Isn't the the NFL standard to convict someone?

There is no law against gambling mon,  so many NFL players at the roulette wheel , poker blackjack  you name it mon try again mon

Facts are facts.

Yes, Woody said something he shouldn't have said. Another fact is that Woody called Kraft right after it happened to apologize. Kraft and the Patriots filed the tampering charges that night.

Karma...she is tough.

Yes, Woody said something he shouldn't have said. Another fact is that Woody called Kraft right after it happened to apologize. Kraft and the Patriots filed the tampering charges that night.

What was Kraft suppose to say after the phone call from Woody?

"Don't worry Woody, it's really no big deal that you tampered with one of our players under contract. I'll just chalk this up to your complete ignorance."

BTW Max, Woody filed tampering charges against the Pats and the league just laughed it off.

"Don't worry Woody, it's really no big deal that you tampered with one of our players under contract. I'll just chalk this up to your complete ignorance."

BTW Max, Woody filed tampering charges against the Pats and the league just laughed it off.

woody's counter claim probably save the jets a 7th round pick

BTW Tx -- you said the Jets would lose a draft pick. The league laughed it off.

Woody took a sh*t and a $100,000 bill came out. That is what he paid the fine with.  :)

I don't know TX.  What did the Minnesota Vikings owner say after Jerry Jones disclosed a recorded conversation with Adrian Peterson, in which Jones told Peterson himself how much he wanted him to become a Cowboy?

Oh yeah... I remember...  after Jerry Jones publicly apologized, the Minnesota owner took the high road and chose not to file charges.  All class.  Robert Kraft?  No class.  Immature, vindictive little twerp that he is.  Didn't matter that Woody apologized.  

Face it.  The Patriots organization is despicable in nearly everything it does.  The slime of the professional sporting world, and it all starts with your snot-nosed owner.

Shula calling the Patriots on ANYTHING is like the pot calling the kettle black. Both cheated and got away with it. Shula was head of the committee that graded officials and his team was ALWAYS the least penalized team in the league. Coincidence? I think not. However, in the case of the mud bowl I don't think the Jets would have beaten the Dolphins, but they would have had a better chance. The Jets lost 3 times to Miami that year and two of them were blowouts. Richard Todd did not match up well with the Miami secondary. He must have thought he was supposed to throw to them.

They weren't blowouts.  They got smacked around pretty good in the opener after the strike shortened the season and camp IIRC, but the 2nd game was a 1 point loss at the Orange Bowl where the Jets had the lead in the 4th quarter.  Freeman was absolutely beasting when they rolled into that playoff game.  He went for over 200 against the Bengals and another 100 against the Raiders who were the best team in the AFC by far.  87 yards passing and 3 INTs and they lost.  **** AJ Duhe!.

yes.  Just like the balls will never again be in the hands of team personnel.  Only the refs.  

It takes a despicable act or series of unethical acts for new rules to be enacted to forbid them.  The Dolphins and the Patriots have histories of perpetrating such acts.  Something for both franchises to be proud of in some people's twisted minds.

Kinda like tripping special teams players.

Kinda like tripping special teams players.

I remember when Belicheater tried to trip Marvin Harrison.  Very scummy of him.  He should have been fired for that just like the Jets conditioning coach, Alosi,  was. But Belicheaty did it first.

Facts are facts.

Saying you wanted Revis back technically is tampering.

Of course it's not quite on a level of the Pats. Who negotiated under the table with Belluchick while he was in his Jets offices. Cost the Pats draft picks.

It was more on the line when the Pats signed Revis hours after he left Tampa, where everyone, everywhere knows there was contact before he hit free agencies.

Archived