Jets biggest movers in NFL power rankings

GREENBEAN

Looks like some of the "decision makers" saw something last night.  The Jets moved up 11 spots this week. 

RANK

NYJ.png

2-0 JETS

Nerdy football note: The Jets' offensive strategy was on point Monday night. Stick with the run game on early downs -- draining clock, limiting Andrew Luck's possessions -- then exploit matchups in the secondary after the Colts' D starts leaning run. The Jets eventually threw more than they pounded the rock, yet several times Ryan Fitzpatrick saw something outside (likeBrandon Marshall, on anybody) and simply went for it. Interesting that Marshall said of the offense after the game: "To be honest, I think we stunk it up." Looked alright to me.

Cool, I check these too, but it doesn't mean much.  These are just guys with opinions, it doesn't help us (in fact with Ryan it could hurt as the team would get full of itself).

I like to see them up high, but I would be just as happy next week to see Jets drop 4 slots in win over Eagles.  Maybe this team isn't that good, they just beat up on another crappy team.  Whipping up an 0-2 team doesn't impress us.  Now Miami loosing a close game to mediocre team - they move up 4 points.

Glad to see them getting good press, but wins and watching this D is what makes me happy here.

We are currently 2nd in the NFL behind Arizona in net points, and I see no reason why we can't get to 3-0.  Who would have thought that possible after we lost Sheldon Richardson?

Funny thing, from my perspective, It still looks like our D is playing slow. They are still learning a new system Imagine what they will look like once they have the system locked in and Sheldon coming back !!

Funny thing, from my perspective, It still looks like our D is playing slow. They are still learning a new system Imagine what they will look like once they have the system locked in and Sheldon coming back !!

Assuming Sheldon is in shape not sitting on the couch rolling up some fat blunts.

Have to wait and see if and when he'll be suspended for those genius moves down in Missouri.

Could be starting with game 5, later in the season, starting next season or not at all.

League has to hit him with something.  They can't go Rex with him on that sh*t he pulled.

We are currently 2nd in the NFL behind Arizona in net points, and I see no reason why we can't get to 3-0.  Who would have thought that possible after we lost Sheldon Richardson?

I don't gigive a sh1t about power rakings...but I do think the NFL took notice.  NFL teams and management see Mondays Jets team and realizes this roster has Richardson, Devin Smith, Mauldin, and Milliner on the way...

While Rex thinks hehas the team no one wants to face, NFL teams know Rex is just as likely to beat himself as he is to beat you...there is a calmness to how we approach teams and an organized chaos in what you have to face.  I don't think there are a lot of NFL people excited to play the Jets anymore...

Archived