Unbelievable Eagles Run Game Stats

AFJF

I agree that this a trap game in years past that we would lose. But we are home, if we are in Philly, we WOULD lose. I really think that Philly's offensive line is so bad and it goes against our strength. That is why we win this and maybe by 10 pts.

Just like we were supposed to lose to a angry Colt team at home??

Don't see much cause for worry in this game. The things that worry me most are actually on our side, not theirs. Owusu is out and Decker may be as well, so it's, what, Marshall, Kerley and Enunwa? That's weak. And then is Ivory still banged up and to what degree? Fully healthy, I wouldn't be worried about this game at all.

Since they played Cro I don't assume they'll rest Decker, but it might be a nice time to do so, and get him back to 100% unlike last year.

If Owusu, and Decker are both out I'll be very interested to see how Gailey adjusts. I would hope he runs a completely different style featuring Kerley, and Enuwa inside, with Smith, and MArshall outside. It would really show off our diversity, screwing with opponents heads.

Enunwa and Smith could get valuble experience without having to be the main targets, and have the added benefit of showcasing Kerley for trade purposes.

the matchups definitely seem to favor the Jets.  The area that concerns me most is the eagles throwing to the RB's out of the backfield as this has been a Jets issue for years.   Not sure that harris/davis can stay with the eagles backs RB's as pass catchers.    

I could Sproles and someone like Zach Ertz having solid days. The defense can bend, just can't break. All depends on the pressure that they can create against Bradford. Hit him early and often.

I could Sproles and someone like Zach Ertz having solid days. The defense can bend, just can't break. All depends on the pressure that they can create against Bradford. Hit him early and often.

Like playing Chad, you just cheat up and jump routes. Not one pass attempt over 20 yards, and Bradford looks scared to death out there.

Pressure, hits , and penetration on the running game are the keys to the game.

I wouldn't mind taking a few roughing the passer calls. This kid is ready to go fetal like Sanchize. In fact I'd bet money that we see the man himself before the game is done.

The Jets won 4 games last season.  The Eagles won 10.

It's week 3 and we have a rookie HC and a journeyman QB.

If you think this is a trap game, I don't think you know what the term means.

Vegas has the odds right.  They usually do.

This is not the Jet team that won 4 games on offence or defense.. And the Fins had a rookie HC  Tony Sparano and a cut Chad Pennington that took the 1-15 Fins to the Playoffs and Todd Bowles is light years ahead of Tony Sparano..

I think Murray being out is a bad thing...I don't want to see Sproles with the ball in his hands.  He's the only guy they have that would have any chance to evade tacklers if their line keeps playing as poorly as they have.

This is not the Jet team that won 4 games on offence or defense.. And the Fins had a rookie HC  Tony Sparano and a cut Chad Pennington that took the 1-15 Fins to the Playoffs and Todd Bowles is light years ahead of Tony Sparano..

It's also not, by any definition, a trap game.

Trap games are when you are heavily favored and are caught looking past an opponent.  

That aint this.  Jets have a lot to prove to themselves and the league before we can start worrying about trap games.

I see them coming out motivated to not start 0-3.  pretty sure they will do something they have not done yet this year.  No reason not to.  It may or may not work but I do not see this as an easy win.

I think it will be close, too.  Stands to reason after two not close games for our guys

Can't imagine being a Philly fan right now.  Besides the stench of Kotite which still permeates that city, Chip Kelly's moves not lookin' too swift right now.  How the fuk does Demarco Murray have those stats?  Kelly is going to wind up lynched.

They're not looking good right now? Like those moves looked good at one point.

They got rid of DJax, Maclin, Shady, and Foles, and replaced them with who?

Demarco Murray is a downhill runner, good at reading blocks, and powering through holes, and they have him moving sideways.

Besides that Chip traded for a QB that's afraid of the rush, and puts him on the move. This guy is a complete moron.

His college offense has like 5 plays, and they're all run from different formations so you know exactly which of the 5 is coming.

The defense may not be too bad, but they are exhausted.

Good news for Rutgers football. Chip Kelly should be available next season.

They're not looking good right now? Like those moves looked good at one point.

They got rid of DJax, Maclin, Shady, and Foles, and replaced them with who?

Demarco Murray is a downhill runner, good at reading blocks, and powering through holes, and they have him moving sideways.

Besides that Chip traded for a QB that's afraid of the rush, and puts him on the move. This guy is a complete moron.

His college offense has like 5 plays, and they're all run from different formations so you know exactly which of the 5 is coming.

The defense may not be too bad, but they are exhausted.

Good news for Rutgers football. Chip Kelly should be available next season.

Geez, what a cluster fuk.  Remember when Chip's high octane offense was going to revolutionize football. LMFAO!  If Philly continues to lose like this, Chip's clueless approach will go down as one of the biggest NFL disasters ever.  Nice to see a team other than us taking that "honor".

Geez, what a cluster fuk.  Remember when Chip's high octane offense was going to revolutionize football. LMFAO!  If Philly continues to lose like this, Chip's clueless approach will go down as one of the biggest NFL disasters ever.  Nice to see a team other than us taking that "honor".

The Jets are one of the biggest NFL disasters ever?? Remind me when Chip Kelly has won a NFL playoff game or the Eagles have won a Super Bowl?? No one hates the Jets like some Jet fans do..:rolleyes:

The Jets are one of the biggest NFL disasters ever?? Remind me when Chip Kelly has won a NFL playoff game or the Eagles have won a Super Bowl?? No one hates the Jets like some Jet fans do..:rolleyes:

You're misreading my post.  I am talking about how a team or coach "approaches" a decision.  You know, like hiring Kotite, drafting Gholston, Gastineau's late hit on Kosar, that kind of stuff.  In this case, Kelly takes the cake for all his moves and approach to offense.

I just think we would/could lose in Philly. Much different playing at home and looking at going to 0-3 than it is 0-2. But you should know that.

Here's what I know..1 I'm not now or ever have been a SOJF looking for ways the team should lose.. 2 Not since the Tuna have I felt this confident about a HC like I do about Bowles and never when it comes to a GM like Mac has been.. And 3 I'm a optimist so if that makes me a bad fan that can't see ways that the Jets should lose I plead guilty.. Everybody views sports in a way that gives them the most enjoyment for me looking at negatives isn't one of them.. However if it does give some fans pleasure being negative good for them..;)

You're misreading my post.  I am talking about how a team or coach "approaches" a decision.  You know, like hiring Kotite, drafting Gholston, Gastineau's late hit on Kosar, that kind of stuff.  In this case, Kelly takes the cake for all his moves and approach to offense.

Eagles hired him first..:)

Here's what I know..1 I'm not now or ever have been a SOJF looking for ways the team should lose.. 2 Not since the Tuna have I felt this confident about a HC like I do about Bowles and never when it comes to a GM like Mac has been.. And 3 I'm a optimist so if that makes me a bad fan that can't see ways that the Jets should lose I plead guilty.. Everybody views sports in a way that gives them the most enjoyment for me looking at negatives isn't one of them.. However if it does give some fans pleasure being negative good for them..;)

I am not a SOJF and I am NOT negative. I do go back a long ways. However I do not have the time nor the desire to break it all down for you.

Not buying it.   We were suppose to run the Colts dick into the dirt and they stood up to us quite nicely. Bradford is due for a good game in my opinion.  This will be a tough win. 

Bradford may be due for a good game but he's been getting hammered and coming to play the Jets will be just that more difficult. A few more games of beat down and Bradford may be ruined for good.

Who knows what happens, but this is a bad matchup for the Eagles.  The Oline can't block, the WRs can't separate and the QB can't throw deep.

The Eagles have to overcome that to win.  This is not the same Eagles team from last year.  Kelly has gotten rid of a lot of players.

I am not a SOJF and I am NOT negative. I do go back a long ways. However I do not have the time nor the desire to break it all down for you.

I didn't say you were I was talking about me and I go back a long ways also which began rooting for the 1960 Titans when I was 16 so no need to break anything down.. However(Not you) lets take fishing for a example,even if I caught nothing the last 15 times I went I would look forward to a great day on the water and catching lots of fish.. Then there are those that would say; I could get sun burned not catch anything plus the boat could sink and I could get eaten by a shark.. Different strokes for different folks as they say..:)

I didn't say you were I was talking about me and I go back a long ways also which began rooting for the 1960 Titans when I was 16 so no need to break anything down.. However(Not you) lets take fishing for a example,even if I caught nothing the last 15 times I went I would look forward to a great day on the water and catching lots of fish.. Then there are those that would say; I could get sun burned not catch anything plus the boat could sink and I could get eaten by a shark.. Different strokes for different folks as they say..:)

Understood. We are about the same age apparently. It's all good.

Our odds could be improving with regard to winning the Eagles game

EAGLES' MURRAY QUESTIONABLE AFTER MRI

phi.png&w=110&h=110

RB DeMarco Murray had an MRI on his injured hamstring Wednesday afternoon. A league source tells ESPN's Adam Caplan that it's not a serious injury, but his status for Sunday's game against the Jets is considered questionable at this point.

Archived