The 2 wildcard teams will be...

afosomf

Revis is not the Island anymore, don't get me wrong, he's still very good, but every top WR he faces can get get open on him now. OBJ ?

Revis: "He's a great young player" 

Revis doesn't have the same mojo but since we don't have a good QB to pay, we might as well pay him. It's not my money, I could care less.

Revis is not the Island anymore, don't get me wrong, he's still very good, but every top WR he faces can get get open on him now. OBJ ?

Revis: "He's a great young player" 

Revis doesn't have the same mojo but since we don't have a good QB to pay, we might as well pay him. It's not my money, I could care less.

Held Cooper to lowest yardage of the season. Revis was the only good thing about the secondary today. But yeah. Sure. 

Did Amari Cooper play today?

Looked very good to me.    Derek Carr is going to go where he has the best matchup.   This isn't about running up Amari Cooper numbers, but winning the game.   ( don't think Crabtree going for over 100 yards, Cooper didn't play a hand in that).    The Raiders offense isn't just one player, but a lot of players that play a key role on offense that's keeps on improving week after week.

The Raiders again moved the ball at will on a very good defense( unlike Denver they didn't have costly turnover - see L Murray two turnovers , ill advised pass by Carr ,and Jano missed two chip shot field goals.) 

This Raider offense can compete with anyone.  The defense still needs some more work.  Getting back Fs  Nate Allen  in two weeks , should improve The Raiders secondary a lot ( t j Carrie can go back to cB).     I wouldn't mind The Raiders looking for some more help on defense ( MLB and another CB)

Looked very good to me.    Derek Carr is going to go where he has the best matchup.   This isn't about running up Amari Cooper numbers, but winning the game.   ( don't think Crabtree going for over 100 yards, Cooper didn't play a hand in that).    The Raiders offense isn't just one player, but a lot of players that play a key role on offense that's keeps on improving week after week.

The Raiders again moved the ball at will on a very good defense( unlike Denver they didn't have costly turnover - see L Murray two turnovers , ill advised pass by Carr ,and Jano missed two chip shot field goals.) 

This Raider offense can compete with anyone.  The defense still needs some more work.  Getting back Fs  Nate Allen  in two weeks , should improve The Raiders secondary a lot ( t j Carrie can go back to cB).     I wouldn't mind The Raiders looking for some more help on defense ( MLB and another CB)

You're the Jaguars. 

Am I happy that Oakland or Pitt will lose next week or upset that Oakland or Pitt will win?  

Of course we need to win every game but the next 6 games are crucial to win column.   We need wins because the final stretch of @Dallas, NE and @Buffalo is going to be rough.

Ya and bengals are winning 13-14 games, maybe best all around team

Their schedule down the stretch is very tough. Our schedule is easier.

Even the last 3 games can be eased.

At Cowboys (we don't know what they will be)

Pats at home (BB might decide, if they have a loss, to rest their players like they did last year.)

at Buffalo

Results are what matters so Revis did his job well enough, having said that strictly via the eyeball test what is being said was true imo .  Revis did not look near as crisp in his defense as in the past and that is a tad concerning.   In the end the Jets let the Raiders 4th or so WR score two tds.

So how come they didn't throw to him?

No need to as the Jets weren't stopping them on offense.  ( if it was a much closer game they would most likely went Cooper way-.hit on the person Twitter account as he posts the videos that shows what he's talking about) Like the Chargers game the week before after the Raiders took the monster lead, they were contempt to sit on that big lead.  ( made the game look a lot closer than it actually was)

There is a chance these two teams meet in the playoffs.   The Raiders and Revis both know  now he can't cover A Cooper by himself.( they will have to give him help.   Have to ask why Revis was so complimentary to A Cooper, if he really thought he shut him down.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

No story it's right on tape as all you have to do is hit on that person Twitter page.  He posts the videos.   

You are  probably under the believe that the Jets defense  started to play better in the fourth quarter. Again these two teams might meet again, and you can guarantee Revis will be given help.( he knows he can't cover the kid)

No story it's right on tape as all you have to do is hit on that person Twitter page.  He posts the videos.   

You are  probably under the believe that the Jets defense  started to play better in the fourth quarter. Again these two teams might meet again, and you can guarantee Revis will be given help.( he knows he can't cover the kid)

His videos show nothing. I am not under the "believe" of anything. I watched the game. I see the stats. I doubt these two teams meet again this season. Run along.

Archived