Sunday Games

BallinPB

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before we worry about who beats who lets win out.  Not an easy task. The pats would love eliminate us

You really think the Pats give a crap about the game next week?

They have locked up the #1 seed in the AFC (yet again) and will sit all their starters.

Good luck beating the Pats JV squad.

Before we worry about who beats who lets win out.  Not an easy task. The pats would love eliminate us

They have locked up the #1 seed in the AFC (yet again) and will sit all their starters.

they havent locked up #1 seed, locked up 1st rd bye mon

darn broncos

beckham is a punk.  I don't care how many one handed catches he makes, no respect for him, none at all

I agree his actions today on the field were a fine example of all thats wrong with the NFL the refereeing crew should be suspended as well for not tossing him and Norman.

So we want Denver to win today but if they lose then we want them to completely fall apart and lose out right? Also lets go 49ers!

Denver is the key to the Jets playoff hopes. If KC can win the West division and Denver loses next week to Cincy, the Jets would be the sixth seed. Denver 10-6 to the Jets 11-5. Yes, I am predicting a win over NE next week. The Jets HAVE TO BEAT THE PATRIOTS.

darn broncos

beckham is a punk.  I don't care how many one handed catches he makes, no respect for him, none at all

No respect for one of the best WR's in the NFL?

Sounds like another envious Jets fan who can't give credit where credit is due.

The guy is a great football player, deal with it.

darn broncos

I'm sure it won't be, but can't imagine how this isn't a suspension.

Though, I suppose the league could save face and do it here, considering the Giants are now done and it wouldn't matter.

I'm sure it won't be, but can't imagine how this isn't a suspension.

Though, I suppose the league could save face and do it here, considering the Giants are now done and it wouldn't matter.

what he showed me today is he is more concerned with his reputation than winning.  he's a baby

that officiating crew should lose post season privileges.  they had no control out there

with the concussion movie coming out sunday, you would think the NFL would not want helmet spearing going on from a star player.  but this is the NFL, I will expect incompetence until they prove otherwise

what he showed me today is he is more concerned with his reputation than winning.  he's a baby

that officiating crew should lose post season privileges.  they had no control out there

with the concussion movie coming out sunday, you would think the NFL would not want helmet spearing going on from a star player.  but this is the NFL, I will expect incompetence until they prove otherwise

Coughlin has turned into a senile asshat, he could have given odell a life lesson and placed his arse on bench. 

Coughlin has turned into a senile asshat, he could have given odell a life lesson and placed his arse on bench. 

he told the press he was trying to win the game.  so the coach pusses out over winning, and the NFL will puss out over money

he told the press he was trying to win the game.  so the coach pusses out over winning, and the NFL will puss out over money

terrible decison, he also had no problem benching rogers cromartie, the gmen announcer carl banks were screaming to put his ass on bench.

Didn't you say the Steelers would blow out the Broncos? Didn't you say the Jets would lose to the Cowboys because they hadn't won there in a while? You are wrong all the time you cockeyed troll.  Stick to what you know, ball inflation, headset malfunction, cameras,appeals, and all the other BS. Get a life and fix your eyes. 

the most embarrassing display of officiating I've seen in a long time, which is saying a lot by the way, its unexplainable ..he was throwing haymaykers and head butting after every play the whole first half right in front of officials to boot...

darn broncos

He's an ego-maniac.  His head is stuck so far up his ass its changed his hair color. Things do not end well for such pompous fools.  

No respect for one of the best WR's in the NFL?

Sounds like another envious Jets fan who can't give credit where credit is due.

The guy is a great football player, deal with it.

who said he wasn't a great football player? so that means I have to respect him?…Greg Hardy is a great player also…what an atrocious attempt at trolling..you can do better.

Just curious, if the Eagles win tonight are the Giants eliminated? The Eagles and Redskins play next week, assuring that one will reach eight wins.  The most wins the Giants can get is 8, but they lose divisional tie breakers.  Am I correct? 

Are they not officially out yet? God, i feel like this team has more lives than a cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who said he wasn't a great football player? so that means I have to respect him?…Greg Hardy is a great player also…what an atrocious attempt at trolling..you can do better.

Are you comparing what OBJ did on the field today to what Greg Hardy did off the field?

Get a clue.

Are you comparing what OBJ did on the field today to what Greg Hardy did off the field?

Get a clue.

Odell was an embarassment to the NFL and to his team today, even mumbles would have sat his ass down, Christ the gmen announcers were screaming get him off the field

You shouldn't be surprised on that stance when you're talking to people who worship human garbage like Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

Archived