Let's go Chiefs!

johnnyjet

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you...

Jets fans are some of the worse!!!

yes the Jets would have played better overall and in fact did play better.

very high and mighty to think we would do better then playoffs teams while we are not in the playoffs/

we had and we blow it , deal with reality , we are not good enough

KC went to Houston who kick the Jets in the ass this and beat them 30-0  , could the Jets do better then that?

Jets aren't playing today, can we discuss the Chiefs Pats playoff game.

KC wasted too many opportunities for 7 in the first half. 

That's a huge TD just now but I am afraid it ends up being just window dressing scoreboard wise. Shame as they have been moving the ball pretty well all day.

very high and mighty to think we would do better then playoffs teams while we are not in the playoffs/

KC went to Houston who kick the Jets in the ass this and beat them 30-0  , could the Jets do better then that?

So why are people upset that we didn't make it?

KC wasted too many opportunities for 7 in the first half. 

That's a huge TD just now but I am afraid it ends up being just window dressing scoreboard wise. Shame as they have been moving the ball pretty well all day.

Completely agree. 

If they're going to pull this off, they'll need their defense to score, I think. 

You can't give the ball away AND settle for 3 in the redzone and expect to win in Foxboro.

Yea, Patriots OL holding in full effect. 

Not surprised. 

Shocking! Has there been a Pats Oline hold called today? Highly unlikely. You just are not going to beat a HOF QB if he can sit back & convert 3rd downs all day in a clean pocket. 

Ummm  I will answer you another way so you will have to think..

Joe Frazier kicked Ali's butt but was knocked out by Foreman easily who was then knocked out easily by Ali.....

Why?

Think on that and there is your answer....

And KC can not win this game with the lack of calls... they can't....

Archived