Why not Aldon Smith?

InstantClassic

2 hours ago, InstantClassic said:

I know he's a bit of a head case, but when he's on the field he's dominant and still young. He's suspended the first half of this year but could potentially make a difference in the 2nd half of the season..obviously fills a glaring need. Thoughts?

So one suspension on the roster is not enough?  No more suspension cases please.  We have our very own Sheldon.  No need to add an Aldon to the rap sheet.  Hardy is still out there too,  Lets add him while we are at it.  

Hell,no..I barely want Sheldon on the team. Aldon makes Sheldon look like Charles Ingalls from Little House on the Prarie.

Aldon does bring that pass rush we've been missing for oh so long, though. Too many dirtbags and, next thing you know, we're the Bengals.

56 minutes ago, Dcat said:

So one suspension on the roster is not enough?  No more suspension cases please.  We have our very own Sheldon.  No need to add an Aldon to the rap sheet.  Hardy is still out there too,  Lets add him while we are at it.  

Honestly..who cares if he performs on Sunday's? If Bowles and Mac were cool with it..I think the sky is the limit on his ability..probably affordable..and still in his prime.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

They're both Mizzou products lol....Sheldon and Aldon that is.  Could work ;)

2 hours ago, Shadetree said:

Hell,no..I barely want Sheldon on the team. Aldon makes Sheldon look like Charles Ingalls from Little House on the Prarie.

Aldon does bring that pass rush we've been missing for oh so long, though. Too many dirtbags and, next thing you know, we're the Bengals.

There's a huge difference between Burfict/Pacman and Smith.  Cheap incentive laden deal couldn't hurt. 

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

There's a huge difference between Burfict/Pacman and Smith.  Cheap incentive laden deal couldn't hurt. 

The Raiders are prepared to give Aldon Smith a long term contract.  They  are in no rush to sign him before he's reinstated.( with his history- want to make sure he's doing what he suppose to be doing).

It would be a shock if he wasn't back with the Raiders next season.  ( Can't see him leaving the Bay Area).  The Raiders can't have any contact with Aldon Smith , but that doesn't apply to the players- Aldon Smith seen routinely hanging out with Raider players.   Like this. https://vid.me/Bxy6.     They are all part of his support group.

19 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Well yeah Aldon Smith is a way better player than Burfict and Pacman.  He also never shot up a strip club.

Archived