The Titans #1 pick.Go big or go home.

joewilly12

If were gonna go big lets go big or go home. Tennessee doesn't need a QB. Who in this years NFL Draft is a legitimate #1 pick best at any position all positions, ls there a true #1. 

If Macc wants 1 of the QBs then lets offer Tennessee our #1 this year Mo Wilk and our #1 next year. Why the hell not. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If were gonna go big lets go big or go home. Tennessee doesn't need a QB. Who in this years NFL Draft is a legitimate #1 pick best at any position all positions, ls there a true #1. 

If Macc wants 1 of the QBs then lets offer Tennessee our #1 this year Mo Wilk and our #1 next year. Why the hell not. 

Who would you pick?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Tough choice I haven't seen enough of  them, Goff,Wentz or Cook I'm ok with all 3 of them lets get on with this QB thing and start building a championship team. 

How about you? 

You want us to trade up for the #1 pick to take Connor Cook?

Good God almighty.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Tough choice I haven't seen enough of  them, Goff,Wentz or Cook I'm ok with all 3 of them lets get on with this QB thing and start building a championship team. 

How about you? 

Like you I'm quite sure which one either, but I agree with your thinking about trading as high as possible and finally obtaining a potential franchise QB.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Said I haven't seen enough of any them play. How about you? 

Go big or go home. 

Lets get this QB thing done!!!!!!!!

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You want us to trade up for the #1 pick to take Connor Cook?

Good God almighty.

I was trying to give this thread a shot, but then he started talking about trading up to #1 for a player people are projecting for the 2nd+ round

1 minute ago, pointman said:

This thread topic is awful. 

More specifically, because Cook doesn't have a strong enough arm for all the deep ballzzzzzz that are going to make us win super lots of games.

Just now, brian101193 said:

I was trying to give this thread a shot, but then he started talking about trading up to #1 for a player people are projecting for the 2nd+ round

I gave it no shot. No shot at all.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I gave it no shot. No shot at all.

I mean yeah, there's no way we could move up to #1 for two firsts and Mo. 

But I was more behind the whole "for the love of god, can we get a franchise QB already?" part.

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

After this hypothetical trade were to come to a disastrous end, you'd criticize the regime. 

Archived