Geno Smith Trade Speculation Rumors: MERGED

AFJF

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you blame him?  The treatment he's getting from fans and teammates all for what. 

Do you know the factual story and the reasons this happened,interesting Bowles cut IK and not Geno. 

IK threw the punch he should have been cut.. If Mo hit him Geno would have been cut for hitting Mo in the fist with his chin..:)

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes but didnt Geno Smith have a family member of friend have a death in the family and that caused to miss out on IK's camp those were reports I read 

Geno's brother had a friend who was killed in a accident all Geno had to do was call IK but he didn't.. IK found out Geno wasn't coming when he wasn't on the flight when he went to pick him up at the airport..

1 minute ago, Savage69 said:

Geno's brother had a friend who was killed in a accident all Geno had to do was call IK but he didn't.. IK found out Geno wasn't coming when he wasn't on the flight when he went to pick him up at the airport..

So you know the details and you know that Geno didnt call IK of fair enough then Geno should have paid him the $600 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So you know the details and you know that Geno didnt call IK of fair enough then Geno should have paid him the $600 

I know the details because they were in the paper.. Plus one of the players said they have ATM's in the players lounge he could have paid him right away if he wanted to..

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you blame him?  The treatment he's getting from fans and teammates all for what. 

Do you know the factual story and the reasons this happened,interesting Bowles cut IK and not Geno. 

He was a sulky baby during the draft, before he even became a Jet. He's too thin skinned for pro sports.

Keep grasping at straws.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

He was a sulky baby during the draft, before he even became a Jet. He's too thin skinned for pro sports.

Keep grasping at straws.

Interesting though that a fan base so starved for a Super Bowl hitches its wagon to a gypsy journeyman QB who has never ever sniffed the playoffs he has 1 decent season out of 12 and fans are going giddy for this guy.

No straw grasping here I root for the Jets to WIN I root for EVERY PLAYER in a Jets uniform 

How about you? 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Interesting though that a fan base so starved for a Super Bowl hitches its wagon to a gypsy journeyman QB who has never ever sniffed the playoffs he has 1 decent season out of 12 and fans are going giddy for this guy.

No straw grasping here I root for the Jets to WIN I root for EVERY PLAYER in a Jets uniform 

How about you? 

No you don't.

I would urge anyone who wants to express anything positive about Geno to this board to refrain.

Just not worth the grief and abuse one becomes subject to.

When Geno moves on to a fresh start one side or the other will be proven correct.

Now I am focusing on the up coming season and hoping Fitz stays healthy and finally makes the playoffs for the first time in his career.

Whoever the backup is my hope is that if its Geno and he has to step up, he makes believers out of his critics.

If it is Petty, that he comes in and ends any question as to who will be the Jets starting QB for many years to come.

I would urge anyone who wants to express anything positive about Geno to this board to refrain.

Just not worth the grief and abuse one becomes subject to.

When Geno moves on to a fresh start one side or the other will be proven correct.

Now I am focusing on the up coming season and hoping Fitz stays healthy and finally makes the playoffs for the first time in his career.

Whoever the backup is my hope is that if its Geno and he has to step up, he makes believers out of his critics.

If it is Petty, that he comes in and ends any question as to who will be the Jets starting QB for many years to come.

Geno sucks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

On 8/29/2016 at 3:15 PM, FidelioJet said:

I don't think Geno is nearly as bad as most of you make him out to be.  In fact I think he could be a quality NFL QB...but he's done as a Jet.  His confidence is shot...you can see it in his play right now.  A change of scenery will likely do him a world of good.

The NY Jets and their fans didn't do him any favors.  I hope he gets traded or cut and has a chance to start over somewhere else.

He is not good and has played like a rookie.

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dont choke and go brush your teeth or rinse with mouthwash 

Think instead I'd rather have another tequila fueled ... Crying game type of not again ... Not that there's anything wrong with that 

Archived