What a shame

Jets Daily Dosage.

12 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am requesting this user j4jets be banned. I just checked my notifications and this member has given me poor reputation for basically every post I've ever made for no apparent reason. How can I move forward in this community when someone targets me and brings my rating from 20 to -2 . Please advise moderators. 

I find it hysterical that anyone would actually give two shi ts about these cutsey little thumbs ups and downs.  They are amusing, but totally worthless. and who the heck cares except perhaps for the stereotypic, millennial, entitled soiled crybabies? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am new and I didn't know how to send a message directly to a moderator. It was a simple request. I don't need to be attacked. Real classy all of you

never mind. I'm out of this thread now.  Waste of time

12 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

I am requesting this user j4jets be banned. I just checked my notifications and this member has given me poor reputation for basically every post I've ever made for no apparent reason. How can I move forward in this community when someone targets me and brings my rating from 20 to -2 . Please advise moderators. 

Please let us know when you are done with the daily bubble bath and cup of herbal tea this morning ..l.d like to discuss how cool your trip stance JN photo is ... Who was that dolphin that the coached tripped again ? Vaguely remember something about it ... But not the details.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Corny cornball.

See what I mean thread starter.  This thing ^^ has been humping my leg all week.  Pretty much every post has been ATTACKED.

He's seen my picture so I take it as a compliment..  but I'm not going to kiss him no matter how hard he tries.

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

See what I mean thread starter.  This thing ^^ has been humping my leg all week.  Pretty much every post has been ATTACKED.

He's seen my picture so I take it as a compliment..  but I'm not going to kiss him no matter how hard he tries.

Gotta agree here, getting ravaged by grizzlies in pool halls is no laughing matter.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I find it hysterical that anyone would actually give two shi ts about these cutsey little thumbs ups and downs.  They are amusing, but totally worthless. and who the heck cares except perhaps for the stereotypic, millennial, entitled soiled crybabies? 

yah whatever says the guy with a 4 digit positive rep.  what about us peons

15 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

j4jets has the right to neg rep you as per the First Amendment. Sources say he and other JN posters will continue to use their freedom of expression right to neg rep you. 

5 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

The problem is that you don't simply request for someone to be banned just for using a neg rep button. The button is there for a reason. Maybe he doesn't like what you type....should he request that YOU be banned because of that?

That would be ridiculous right?

Oops, he neg repped you!

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

j4jets has the right to neg rep you as per the First Amendment. Sources say he and other JN posters will continue to use their freedom of expression right to neg rep you. 

What's funny is the GIF you have in your sig was created by me several years before the invention of the neg rep button. 

20 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

Would you like a little cheese to go with that whine ?

20 hours ago, Jets Daily Dosage. said:

You should create more threads. 

Archived