Anyone going to Buffalo for week 2?

AFJF

Went last year.. What a sh*thole it has become. I have gone the past 6 seasons we have played there, 5 outta 6 really due to the snowstorm where we played in Detroit. Every year the stadium got rowdier and rowdier to the point where it wasn't much fun anymore. The fans are degenerates for the most part. There are some quiet/nice ones, but the ones that are not stick out way more then the nice ones you meet. Not making the trip for the foreseeable future. 

I go every year but not this one..  those maniacs will start boozing by around 10AM.  Night games in Buffalo are a sh-t show. 

Watch and you'll likely see many instances of the yellow jacket crew racing to break up multiple drunk asssholes throwing haymakers at each other.

7 hours ago, Pac said:

I go every year but not this one..  those maniacs will start boozing by around 10AM.  Night games in Buffalo are a sh-t show. 

Watch and you'll likely see many instances of the yellow jacket crew racing to break up multiple drunk asssholes throwing haymakers at each other.

So you're telling me that, wearing my Mangold jersey in the "Rockpile" is probably not a great idea? I have a client in Buffalo that is a big fan and committed to this month's ago.

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

So you're telling me that, wearing my Mangold jersey in the "Rockpile" is probably not a great idea? I have a client in Buffalo that is a big fan and committed to this month's ago.

I went last year and had no issues with anyone and figured I would because of the flight helmet I wear to the games. Honestly, I had one guy as I walked in said "that helmets a bad idea" as a warning and another tell me I had to wear that helmet because I was mentally challenged. I was prepared for the worst, but it wasn't bad at all. The worst part of the day was the Jets.

6 hours ago, sheastadiumjetfan said:

I'm in? is anchor bar  a jets bar?

No. There are probably zero bars in Buffalo that are Jets bars. Anchor Bar is just a solid place to get wings.

6 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not gonna' make it....couldn't get Friday off and not about to drive from Buffalo all the way to Jersey for work at 7am.

The dedication here is really lacking. ?

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

That would be rough.

After last year's Buffalo ordeal, getting the speeding ticket and hitting a deer en route, then seeing that a nose bleed seat is $90 to go along with the all night drive to work...decided it wasn't worth it.

53 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

I went last year and had no issues with anyone and figured I would because of the flight helmet I wear to the games. Honestly, I had one guy as I walked in said "that helmets a bad idea" as a warning and another tell me I had to wear that helmet because I was mentally challenged. I was prepared for the worst, but it wasn't bad at all. The worst part of the day was the Jets.

Ok well thank you for the heads up. I will wear my Mangold jersey and can always throw a fleece on. 

The worst I ever had was Washington a few years back and honestly it was a fight I almost caused myself. I'm probably unrealistically paranoid at road games just having been a Jets bleacher creature since the wee age of 7... We were the pumpkin game section after all 

19 minutes ago, AFJF said:

After last year's Buffalo ordeal, getting the speeding ticket and hitting a deer en route, then seeing that a nose bleed seat is $90 to go along with the all night drive to work...decided it wasn't worth it.

A deer once ran out of the woods square into my SUV when headed to Syracuse...never forget the side of my eye and seeing the white specs and then bam, bounced right off my car. Literally knocked the sh*t out of Bambi 

Just now, Lizard King said:

I once hit a deer headed to Syracuse...never forget the side of my eye and seeing the white specs and then bam, bounced right off my car. Literally knocked the sh*t out of Bambi 

Yeah, I was on the road early, probably around 3am, didn't have my brights on through a very dark section of H'way...saw one deer cross the road safely and could't brake fast enough for the one following....BOOM.

Went to Buffalo once about 5 years ago -- was our last win up there right after Fitz got his big contract.  Took some verbal abuse in the parking lot before and after the game, but nothing worse than what is expected in any road stadium.  Got to our seats, a bunch of Bills fans gave us some sh*t until I offered to buy them a round of beers.  Rest of the game was great -- it was almost as if I was "protected" by the guys I bought the round for -- they introduced us, told everyone around that we were pretty cool for Jet fans.

That $30 investment in beer made for a great, fun afternoon.  The Jets winning big also helped.

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Went to Buffalo once about 5 years ago -- was our last win up there right after Fitz got his big contract.  Took some verbal abuse in the parking lot before and after the game, but nothing worse than what is expected in any road stadium.  Got to our seats, a bunch of Bills fans gave us some sh*t until I offered to buy them a round of beers.  Rest of the game was great -- it was almost as if I was "protected" by the guys I bought the round for -- they introduced us, told everyone around that we were pretty cool for Jet fans.

That $30 investment in beer made for a great, fun afternoon.  The Jets winning big also helped.

You should have just fought them. Wildlings don't have any training 

5 hours ago, Lizard King said:

As long as your not a complete a-hole you should be fine..  I'd imagine that's pretty difficult for you to manage though.

I didn't even think of going but not a bad idea. Niagara Falls is pretty cool and still not too cold to do that. Last time I went to the Falls I thought it was better than my memories of it. Maybe next time they have an early season game. I always tried to buy the Buff game at home. It's always one of the best games of the year no matter what year we're talking about. GO JETS!

14 hours ago, Pac said:

You sound like an enormous pussy.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You sound like an enormous pussy.

Pretty sure IRL you'd get your ass kicked by Justin Beiber.  I've seen you..  you look like a weaklings weakling.

I go every year but don't want to deal with a night game or getting home at 1:30AM and trying to come into work tomorrow.  

*This is the part where you claim victory because I replied to your post*

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pretty sure IRL you'd get your ass kicked by Justin Beiber.  I've seen you..  you look like a weaklings weakling.

I go every year but don't want to deal with a night game or getting home at 1:30AM and trying to come into work tomorrow.  

*This is the part where you claim victory because I replied to your post*

I've seen you too. 

1d11d58dd396c2b7f098835f805597e2.jpg

5 hours ago, AFJF said:

I paid $80 for those Row 1 seats last year

Archived