****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

it would be different if they had the ball inside the 10.   25 -> 35 = 40 yards in 50 seconds.   Seriously, I've never seen a HC so happy to just give away possessions in the NFL. 

Again, Bowles and Gailey are go along, get along, just happy to be here pussies. You're on the road in perhaps the toughest stadium in the NFL and they're getting the ball to start the 3rd. You have to roll the dice a bit. And Bowles didn't. It's crap.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

It seems to me that Bowles coaches the same way he coached last year. He won 10 games coaching that way last year. So logically, why would he change alot?

Because he was playing soft teams last year and maybe he could afford to be conservative. He is already 1-3 and playing a good Pitt team on the road and Pitt gets the ball first in 2nd half. You have to try to get some points there.

1 minute ago, LionelRichie said:

what the hell is wrong with this defense?   Wilkeson and RIchardson are invisible, the secondary is a disaster, no TO's, and there is no pressure on the QB.   pretty much the worst defense I can remember since Teddy Cottrell running the cover who.  

We paid him alot of money. 

We were all hyped during that Giants preseason game and then his follow-up in the Bengals game. Dude has been quite for the most part this season so far. 

Archived