Rex still terrible

kevinc855

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

No jets are not happy with a guy asleep on the sidleine sunless you have ignored the last 5000 posts about how bad bowles is doing.  Jets are also not happy with a guy that has missed the playoffs for 5 or 6 years in a row who is very alive on the sidelines.

As I said, the guys pining for Rex just would rather get kicked in the nuts than the head.

when Rex had talent he won, it was a GM problem not a coaching problem.  look at what he is doing w/ an undermanned Bills team.  he is an excellent coach.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

he's keeping an undermanned team in the race while our top 10 talented team is out of it before Halloween.

1. We don't have a top ten talent team. We don't even have a QB.

2. Rex Ryan is 38-51 after his first 2 seasons with the Jets where he won with a team largely built before he even got there.

5 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

That's ridiculous.

Is Rex a QB whisperer or something? He would make sure Fitz doesn't turn the ball over at the rate he's turned it over this year? He would have made sure Antonio Allen wasn't that close to being off sides on Sunday? He would have made sure Nick Folk didn't miss an extra point and get a chip shot FG blocked in week 1?

Colored cue cards    red means don't throw an interception 

9 minutes ago, SOJ said:

Frankly they both are poor coaches.  Both should be DC and nothing else. 

This is correct.  Because bowles is looking really bad this year doe snot make Rex any better of coach than he is.

Never worry though the Bills will win a meaningless game or so to close out the year, Rex will convince the powers that be that progress is being made and he will live another day, he may have to fire a buddy or two, but he has no problems with that.

42 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

1. We don't have a top ten talent team. We don't even have a QB.

2. Rex Ryan is 38-51 after his first 2 seasons with the Jets where he won with a team largely built before he even got there.

we can take away 2 years? let's take away the only 2 full seasons he is under .500 and his resume looks like this:

48-41, 4 playoff wins, 2 title game apps

NYJ 1970-2008, 2015-16: 2 title game apps

yeah rex sure sucked.

and we have top 10 talent around the QB, would you say Sanchez was a top 10 QB? I bet you think Fitz is better than Mark and rex led 2 title game teams w/ Mark including whipping the greatest QB of all time on the road in the 2010 div rd.

28 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

In what universe is this a top 10 talented team?

in reality, we haven't had this much offensive talent since the 80s

on D this is the most talented DL in the league and we can't design a D to get pressure w/ all that talent and all those 1st rd picks on D

give this roster to a real HC and we are close to NE right now.

I want to live in a fantasy world where we're a top 10 roster, have the leagues top DL and gave up on a franchise QB and top HC.  I want to talk loudly about how a real HC would get pressure on a QB while the fantasy guy, Rex couldn't get pressure on the QB with this same unit.  

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I want to live in a fantasy world where we're a top 10 roster, have the leagues top DL and gave up on a franchise QB and top HC.  I want to talk loudly about how a real HC would get pressure on a QB while the fantasy guy, Rex couldn't get pressure on the QB with this same unit.  

Rex had the same unit?  I must have missed leonard williams on the Jets, I must have missed Revis from october 2012 through 2014.  this team is every bit as talented as the title game teams and w/ a creampuff sched we couldn't even make the playoffs last year and this year we aren't even competing.  In 2012 w/ the worst roster on football we were in the playoff race in december, this year we were out of it by Halloween.

35 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

War....war never changes.

Neither do the Rexites, anything a team he is involved with is 100% because of him and any failings of teams he is with is 100% not his fault.

I like this reference.

fallout_3_vault_boy_by_tylertut.png

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Rex had the same unit?  I must have missed leonard williams on the Jets, I must have missed Revis from october 2012 through 2014.  this team is every bit as talented as the title game teams and w/ a creampuff sched we couldn't even make the playoffs last year and this year we aren't even competing.  In 2012 w/ the worst roster on football we were in the playoff race in december, this year we were out of it by Halloween.

Oh stop, you sound like a fool with the top ten roster, best DL nonsense.  Not doing your dance

9 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Doesnt matter. Two different teams. We are talking about THIS Buffalo team. And we beat them

Yet they have a better record despite the loss to us. 

Bills shut out the Pats. Curious to know if you believe Rex is better than Belichick. 

Archived