Jets need to believe in themselves today.

SenorGato

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Put pressure on the quarterback. Here is a stat that shows Tom Brady is a less efficient passer when he's being sacked.

tom brady

W/o pressure: really good

w pressure: not as good

I will be interesting  in seeing Jets, with Bowles and Rex' notorious slow starters show a bit more energy after the Bye Week.

Or will it be SOJ??????????????????????????

3 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

I will be interesting  in seeing Jets, with Bowles and Rex' notorious slow starters show a bit more energy after the Bye Week.

Or will it be SOJ??????????????????????????

they will obv have renewed vigor bc fitzpatrivk is starting come on get up 

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Put pressure on the quarterback. Here is a stat that shows Tom Brady is a less efficient passer when he's being sacked.

tom brady

Ryan Fitzpatrick passing efficiency

W/O pressure: not so good

W pressure: really, really, not so good

Yup they sure do need to believe in themselves today. Nobody in the rest of the real world does.

I can already hear it tonight after the debacle from Bowltite: "We need to clean up the mistakes and get better"; Fitz gives us the best chance to win"; "I'll announce the starting QB for next week on Thursday before the game next week and tell him Thursday afternoon"; "We are trying to win every game" "We are still mathematically in the playoff hunt" (at 3-8 LMFAO); "We are a good football team and have the players here that can win" (again LMAO) ....

10 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Yup they sure do need to believe in themselves today. Nobody in the rest of the real world does.

I can already hear it tonight after the debacle from Bowltite: "We need to clean up the mistakes and get better"; Fitz gives us the best chance to win"; "I'll announce the starting QB for next week on Thursday before the game next week and tell him Thursday afternoon"; "We are trying to win every game" "We are still mathematically in the playoff hunt" (at 3-8 LMFAO); "We are a good football team and have the players here that can win" (again LMAO) ....

I managed to fix this I dont listen to the morons pressers anymore you cant fix stupid, hopefully Woody Johnson agrees. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

tom brady

You have to hope that Bowles is in there telling these guys to get out there and apply some pressure. It definitely seems like Brady is not as good when pressured. The questions are whether he will tell them and do they listen? Communication is a huge part of teamwork, which famously makes dreams come true.

35 minutes ago, Larz said:

I can't wait to see revis and mo set the example with inspired play and toughness !!!!

Hopefully with two weeks of meetings under his belt Wilkerson recaptures his spirit fire. These guys are role models for not just their teammates, but a generation of young foozeball fans who will one day have meetings to go to. Revis needs to step up and be a real leader of victors.

46 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick passing efficiency

W/O pressure: not so good

W pressure: really, really, not so good

I want the Pats to kick the crap out of the Jets today, just to make Toilet Bowles look bad. I can't take anymore of this guy. I wish Mac had the authority to fire him because Woody won't unless the team craps out. Guess what I am rooting for?

2 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

I want the Pats to kick the crap out of the Jets today, just to make Toilet Bowles look bad. I can't take anymore of this guy. I wish Mac had the authority to fire him because Woody won't unless the team craps out. Guess what I am rooting for?

A beat down of Bowles would be great but I just cant root for my team to lose.....

10 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

You have to hope that Bowles is in there telling these guys to get out there and apply some pressure. It definitely seems like Brady is not as good when pressured. The questions are whether he will tell them and do they listen? Communication is a huge part of teamwork, which famously makes dreams come true.

Hopefully with two weeks of meetings under his belt Wilkerson recaptures his spirit fire. These guys are role models for not just their teammates, but a generation of young foozeball fans who will one day have meetings to go to. Revis needs to step up and be a real leader of victors.

for $1,000,000 a game revis should at least look engaged, lol

here's the thing, this team is good enough to beat the patsies.  they just need to go out and do it and stop being overpaid crybabies who believe their press clippings.  marshall needs to hold onto whatever pass is in his hand.  enunwa needs to get free.  anderson needs to keep making the circus catches and fitz needs to make good decisions and try not to get his guys killed.  the patsie corners just aren't that good.

and on defense, they need some turnovers and qb pressures. enough with the easy dump slants the patsies run.  they have limited deep threat but always seem to get the ball to the players with the most open field.  enough is enough.  lay bennett out.  lay edelman out. and let the dline stop blount at the line.

Archived