Boy that comeback win VS the 49ers looks brilliant

Lupz27

28 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And honestly, there is no player worth tanking for this season. So Lupz has got the wrong idea.

This I agree with.  I am not in a knot over this year.  If there was a franchise looking qb kicking around it would be another matter.

6 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Need a Top of the first round QB, whether that guy turns out to be Browning Nagle or Tom Brady, I don't care.  Go QB high and often

Agree our most glaring need right now is a decent QB we need to draft the best available QB when its our turn. 

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

It looks like we are pretty locked in at #6. Given that the Chargers had a stronger "strength of schedule" than we have, even if we somehow defeat the Bills we still are at 6.

Would you draft DeShaun Watson if he's there at 6 which I think he will be, I would. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Would you draft DeShaun Watson if he's there at 6 which I think he will be, I would. 

A couple of things to consider, between now and the draft players stock are going to rise and fall.  I also believe Mac truly believes in Hackenberg as our QB or he would not have drafted him in the 2nd round.  If that is the case, than the Jets should draft in order to give Hackenberg the best chance to succeed. Hopefully a dominant O-lineman or a playmaker ala Shady McCoy.

Another x-factor is what, if any, football management/coaching changes Woody makes at the conclusion of the season.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

A couple of things to consider, between now and the draft players stock are going to rise and fall.  I also believe Mac truly believes in Hackenberg as our QB or he would not have drafted him in the 2nd round.  If that is the case, than the Jets should draft in order to give Hackenberg the best chance to succeed. Hopefully a dominant O-lineman or a playmaker ala Shady McCoy.

Another x-factor is what, if any, football management/coaching changes Woody makes at the conclusion of the season.

We could have a new GM and head coach by the draft then the unknown unproven unseen Hackenberg could be odd man out if the new regime drafts Watson or another QB. 

Until the team finds a decent QB nothing else matters. 

If we win, people piss; if we loose people piss. Is it me, or are there just too many fans that will never be happy with anything except a SB? Or, would they say, too little too late it has been too long. Some people are never happy.

As for 'blowing it', there isn't a QB worth tanking over. And, if there was, drafting 3 wouldn't help anyway. The next Payton would be drafted at #1. Then some team would draft a long shot at #2 in order to make up for not getting #1.

3 or 6 wouldn't get that QB. So, maybe that will make some fans feel better.

10 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

If we win, people piss; if we loose people piss. Is it me, or are there just too many fans that will never be happy with anything except a SB? Or, would they say, too little too late it has been too long. Some people are never happy.

As for 'blowing it', there isn't a QB worth tanking over. And, if there was, drafting 3 wouldn't help anyway. The next Payton would be drafted at #1. Then some team would draft a long shot at #2 in order to make up for not getting #1.

3 or 6 wouldn't get that QB. So, maybe that will make some fans feel better.

Isn't the ultimate goal in the NFL to win the Super Bowl. 

51 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I disagree with your statement about Hackenberg. If Macc truly believed Hackenberg was our solution at QB, he would have drafted him in the 1st. He was willing to trade up to #1 to get Goff, that shows true belief.

If you believe a QB has the potential to be a franchise guy, you take him in the 1st. Anything past that is basically a value pick

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Isn't the ultimate goal in the NFL to win the Super Bowl. 

NO, really? It appears that the ultimate goal is to piss and whine about everything. My point wasn't that it wouldn't be great to win the SB, it was that until the Jets win a SB many fans will piss and moan about every outcome and half will argue that the good things are bad things. My other point is that even if the Jets were to win the SB, these fans would find something to be unhappy about.

Hey, it is a fan's right to be unhappy and whine, or course. But the only thing that seems to be worse than watching the Jets on TV, is reading some of these posts. I will, however, wish all fans a happy holiday and a Happy New Year.

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

NO, really? It appears that the ultimate goal is to piss and whine about everything. My point wasn't that it wouldn't be great to win the SB, it was that until the Jets win a SB many fans will piss and moan about every outcome and half will argue that the good things are bad things. My other point is that even if the Jets were to win the SB, these fans would find something to be unhappy about.

Hey, it is a fan's right to be unhappy and whine, or course. But the only thing that seems to be worse than watching the Jets on TV, is reading some of these posts. I will, however, wish all fans a happy holiday and a Happy New Year.

We are a bad organization its nothing to be pissed about no one is whining we are discussing the team on the Jets message board with other fans we are all entitled to our opinions. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We are a bad organization its nothing to be pissed about no one is whining we are discussing the team on the Jets message board with other fans we are all entitled to our opinions. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 

Sorry, but the main purpose of this op is to complain that the Jets had the audacity and stupidity to win a game, and that now the future is permanently ruined. You have a right to your opinion, and I have a right to call it pissy, whining, and sad.

Archived