Kirk Cousins wants out!!!

HighPitch

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Its very sad but come on we need a decent QB and it seems nobody can agree on anyone are we all happy with sucking. 

That does not equate to being fleeced by the Skins for a guy who has won nothing

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Win his Division for starters.  Finish in the top of the league in ocompletion percentage and DVOA.  He doesn't control who he plays against.  He can control how well he plays though, and he's played exceptional for the majority of his career.  The Giants and their defense beat the Skins and their non-existent defense.  It happens.

Sorry.  No sane or rational person is going to agree with you.

He won his division with a 9-7 record, all 9 wins came against teams with no winning record and the other three teams in the division had losing records.

This reminds alot of when Andrew luck was beating up on the AFC south back when the colts dominated the worst division in football and people were making Andrew Luck out to be the best thing they've ever seen. Well, Atleast luck has defining games that will lend validity to that assumption. Kirk cousins won a division because he beat 9 bad teams, however when he needed to win to get into the playoffs this past season against a Giants team with a winning record...what happened?

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-kirk-cousins-personally-asked-redskins-owner-dan-snyder-to-trade-him-171846952.html

I would offer the redskins our first round picks for the next 3 years and what he wants for a long term contract. He is worth it. Our 1st roun picks will probably suck anyway might as well get a clearly better than averaGE QB IN HIS PRIME

I like the hype but 3 1st rounders is crazy!  I'm still down with giving away 6th overall and Richardson with maybe a 2018 4th that can be a conditional 3rd if I needed to sugarcoat the deal.

1 hour ago, Jetdawgg said:

That does not equate to being fleeced by the Skins for a guy who has won nothing

No QB they pick with their 1st round pick, either this year, or next, has won anything in the NFL either.  No guarantees at all that any of them will ever be as good as Cousins.  If they like Counsins, and have a chance to trade for him, it would be foolish not to.  Unlikely there will be any game changers there at 6.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

He won his division with a 9-7 record, all 9 wins came against teams with no winning record and the other three teams in the division had losing records.

This reminds alot of when Andrew luck was beating up on the AFC south back when the colts dominated the worst division in football and people were making Andrew Luck out to be the best thing they've ever seen. Well, Atleast luck has defining games that will lend validity to that assumption. Kirk cousins won a division because he beat 9 bad teams, however when he needed to win to get into the playoffs this past season against a Giants team with a winning record...what happened?

Ok i agreed with you on glennon,  but glennon is gone. 

We judged glennon by stats,  so now were judging cousins. 

Cousins stats are way more consistant and impressive than glennon.... Cmon now. 

One man does not win games

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Ok cousins signed. 

But you guys are funny.  Hes a top 15 qb.  Better than average.  And all i hear is bickering. 

Good luck developing petty or the guy we draft in the 4th round dum dums

9 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Glennon would have cost 1/3 of what cousins whale of a contract would have cost.  Oh and we would  not trade draft picks 

11 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Wouldn't Cousins technically need to sign the tag prior to a trade?  I'm still holding out hope!!

I pretty sure he has to sign the tag  to be traded once they declare the tag on him.  Very interesting.  

One thing that isn't being talked about in this Cousins situation is that the Redskins fired their GM Scott McCloughhan today.  Had to be some kind of a blow up over an issue.

Guess who's running the show now?   Anything can happen

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-kirk-cousins-personally-asked-redskins-owner-dan-snyder-to-trade-him-171846952.html

I would offer the redskins our first round picks for the next 3 years and what he wants for a long term contract. He is worth it. Our 1st roun picks will probably suck anyway might as well get a clearly better than averaGE QB IN HIS PRIME

Holy Fukcing Schit NO

40 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Ok cousins signed. 

But you guys are funny.  Hes a top 15 qb.  Better than average.  And all i hear is bickering. 

Good luck developing petty or the guy we draft in the 4th round dum dums

Ironically Kirk Cousins was drafted in (drum rolllllllll) *wait for it....The 4th Round.

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

No QB they pick with their 1st round pick, either this year, or next, has won anything in the NFL either.  No guarantees at all that any of them will ever be as good as Cousins.  If they like Counsins, and have a chance to trade for him, it would be foolish not to.  Unlikely there will be any game changers there at 6.

No more fleecing of the Jets

4 hours ago, flgreen said:

One thing that isn't being talked about in this Cousins situation is that the Redskins fired their GM Scott McCloughhan today.  Had to be some kind of a blow up over an issue.

Guess who's running the show now?   Anything can happen

Maybe it isn't being talked about because McCloughhan is an alcoholic and his firing had nothing to do with Cousins.

9 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I feel you, though I was judging both guys on what I saw. And what I saw from cousins looked good, but I'm not suggesting opening up the check book and pay franchise qb money for his services . Just like my stance on Glennon, there should be a limit based on their history. And all I'm saying is that I never seen Kirk "will" a win. When you're getting 23 million a season, I FULLY expect that ability. 

I never said the guy was bad, but he is certainly a stats padder

Archived