Preseason Schedule Released

JetNation

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Good games to redshirt the young pups while Josh McCown competes headily like a true gamer pro.

I wonder if bowles goes with the old "each guy will get a chance to start" deal?  that would guarantee the fewest amount of reps for the eventual starter, so its a given i would say

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

I wonder if bowles goes with the old "each guy will get a chance to start" deal?  that would guarantee the fewest amount of reps for the eventual starter, so its a given i would say

My bet is on "he gives us the best chance to win" guy. 

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

McCowny will be hurt in the 1st quarter of the 1st game. He will be IR'ed the next day.

Good.  He shouldn't be playing anyway.  Just like sh*tz last year.

An injury could save us from Todd "I have no balls" Bowles.

2 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

I predict that the brilliance of March and April pronouncements of posters on this board will be forgotten, and that regardless of August showings and outcomes, the majority of posters will say "I told you so".

Should your prediction come true, do you promise to tell us all "I told you so"? ;) 

19 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Should your prediction come true, do you promise to tell us all "I told you so"? ;) 

I make very few predictions. I am not so smart and I admit it.

Please tell me a prediction that you are holding me to. I will then do everything in my power to:

1 Disavow it

2. Then make sure it happens and say I told you so

3 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

I make very few predictions. I am not so smart and I admit it.

Please tell me a prediction that you are holding me to. I will then do everything in my power to:

1 Disavow it

2. Then make sure it happens and say I told you so

The prediction you outlined in the post I'd just quoted, of course. Hence the ;).

Archived