Who's gonna have a draft day free fall?

AFJF

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

No way McCaffrey falls out of the top 15.    Offensive coordinators drool over a Player with his receiving skills- coming out of backfield.   These type of players are a nightmare for defensive coordinators. 

The NFL is a passing league, and the more an NFL Rb can do, the more appealing that player is to NFL teams.

Would Darren Sproles be a top 15 pick if he were in this year's draft? Because that's the role Sean Payton would plug McCaffrey into.

Anyway, that's my guess. It's more original than most of the responses in thread.

15 hours ago, HessStation said:

Not to mention every year, it's weird, but the early #1 ILB prospect always seems to fall further down than expected. Always. It's actually really weird if you look it up.

Unless you're name is Darron Lee and the Jets are targeting you.

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Would Darren Sproles be a top 15 pick if he were in this year's draft? Because that's the role Sean Payton would plug McCaffrey into.

Anyway, that's my guess. It's more original than most of the responses in thread.

First I don't see the comparison of Daren Sproles 5'6 190 to the 6'0 200 Christian McCaffrey .      It really doesn't matter what role Sean Payton sees for C McCaffrey in the NFL, let's see what another top 15 teams sees his role being.( all  it takes is for one GM to fall in love with the player).     Some teams see him as a slot receiver.

Nfl offensive coordinators are looking for versatile prospects who can create huge mismatches for the opposing defenses .    ( McCaffrey fills that void, and has no red flags ).    

Again when the Raiders pick at 24 , I expect Christian McCaffrey to be long gone.

59 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

First I don't see the comparison of Daren Sproles 5'6 190 to the 6'0 200 Christian McCaffrey .      It really doesn't matter what role Sean Payton sees for C McCaffrey in the NFL, let's see what another top 15 teams sees his role being.( all  it takes is for one GM to fall in love with the player).     Some teams see him as a slot receiver.

Nfl offensive coordinators are looking for versatile prospects who can create huge mismatches for the opposing defenses .    ( McCaffrey fills that void, and has no red flags ).    

Again when the Raiders pick at 24 , I expect Christian McCaffrey to be long gone.

That's nice. How much time do you want to spend arguing over a guess? I can go more rounds than Rocky... 

12 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Jmo Rueben Foster won't get out of the first round.   I expect the Dolphins to take him.

I'm wondering if this idiot gets drafted in the first three rounds. More stuff comes out about him every day 

he would have been better off not going to the combine, not working out, just staying hidden for three months. He's tanked his stock badly. 

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

McCaffrey's kid is getting talked about as a top 15 guy lately. I don't see that happening. He's not Adrian Peterson type of prospect. sh*t, Sean Payton said he'd fill the gimmick back role in their offense. I think coaches love the kid, but at the end of the day, you don't spend a 1st on a RB who isn't a "bell cow" type.

I think he ends up going after pick 25, most likely 2nd round.

McAfferey will go 8th to the Panthers.

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

McAfferey will go 8th to the Panthers.

In a draft this loaded at RB? I don't know. The Panthers seem to know what they're doing in the draft. My guess is they go defense. A large part of why they dropped off this year, after going to the SB, is because their secondary was atrocious. I could see them ending up with Lattimore or whoever they view as the top corner.

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

I'm wondering if this idiot gets drafted in the first three rounds. More stuff comes out about him every day 

he would have been better off not going to the combine, not working out, just staying hidden for three months. He's tanked his stock badly. 

3rd round pick by the Patriots. Even though they have no 1st or 2nd rounder, they get a 1st round talent.

Rigged league strikes again.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

In a draft this loaded at RB? I don't know. The Panthers seem to know what they're doing in the draft. My guess is they go defense. A large part of why they dropped off this year, after going to the SB, is because their secondary was atrocious. I could see them ending up with Lattimore or whoever they view as the top corner.

McCafferey isn't just a RB thou.

With that diluted drug test? Peppers is def dropping to 2nd round i believe

Watson i can see dropping into the late 2nd round at least

A lot of you saying Foster (it's possible, but i still see him going in 1st round)

Kizer could drop big time (I'm a Notre Dame fan and i feel like it was a mistake declaring a year early) 

12 hours ago, Tinstar said:

I would take him at 6 , He would solve 3 issues immediately for the Jets .

Yea he'd be a good dump off back because we don't have a QB, he'd be yet another 1st round enigma pick by the Jets and Mac would be fired by year's end.

I feel like Watson will drop due to lack of arm strength (fwiw, though, he seems like a great kid).  Kizer will drop (too much of a project), as well as Foster and Peppers for obvious reasons.  I think Dalvin Cook is kind of expected to go later in the 1st round or early 2nd round btw but, if he's a candidate, then I'll say he drops too.  

1 hour ago, Powpow said:

Yea he'd be a good dump off back because we don't have a QB, he'd be yet another 1st round enigma pick by the Jets and Mac would be fired by year's end.

Same thing was said about us signing Forte last year

Y'know what helps the qb?  Having a good Qb.

I think Garret will drop because he will strap a bong to his face minutes before the draft and it will be posted on his Twitter account to attempt avoid wasting his career in Cleveland.

Sent from my Moto Z using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived