Robby Anderson Arrested

Maxman

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why?

Why not?

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Do you think a couple yutzes on the internet with goofy made-up names slap-fighting about racism without admitting that's what it's about are going to effect the case??? 

Nope.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Those neck tattoos alone imply bad decision making skills. I would have never brought him on. Sucks though, because I was rooting for him. Still got Hack!

The guy did go undrafted after all 

it's hard to get mad at the Jets for bringing on an undrafted guy who runs a 4.3 for free 

by the way he's an NFL player not going to marry your daughter. Even the Pats have guys with neck tats 

29 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hes both.

Amazes me how these idiots who have talent and could make multiple millions of dollars put it all in jeopardy to hang out with their idiot thug friends of the past. Its time to move on Robbie 

What if he is the idiot thug friend, and the other guys are the good influence?

What if none of them are thugs, but rather dopy mid-20's males that are attracted to stupidity like flies to sh*t? Harmlessly having some fun hanging out at a concert or whatever?

What if he was a white frat boy and got arrested for pushed the cop that broke up the kegger?

Would he have to move on from his frat buddies then? Because society pretty much states as law that a white frat boy can behave that same way into his 60's, without any repercussions.

9 minutes ago, bitonti said:

The guy did go undrafted after all 

it's hard to get mad at the Jets for bringing on an undrafted guy who runs a 4.3 for free 

by the way he's an NFL player not going to marry your daughter. Even the Pats have guys with neck tats 

Some of the most decent people I've ever known have off-putting tattoos. It means nothing. His says "no pain, no gain", which if it were on a motivational poster with a photo of a kitten would be every PTA Mom's wet dream... he must be a criminal though. LOL

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

What if he is the idiot thug friend, and the other guys are the good influence?

What if none of them are thugs, but rather dopy mid-20's males that are attracted to stupidity like flies to sh*t? Harmlessly having some fun hanging out at a concert or whatever?

What if he was a white frat boy and got arrested for pushed the cop that broke up the kegger?

Would he have to move on from his frat buddies then? Because society pretty much states as law that a white frat boy can behave that same way into his 60's, without any repercussions.

just shut up

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Some of the most decent people I've ever known have off-putting tattoos. It means nothing. His says "no pain, no gain", which if it were on a motivational poster with a photo of a kitten would be every PTA Mom's wet dream... he must be a criminal though. LOL

A tatoo saying "no pain no gain" is way different than what some of these thugs are sporting these days, much different

22 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Still no word about why he was asked to leave the concert ...

I've seen people get asked to leave for being too drunk, for profanity, for violence, for smoking weed, for *******, for sitting in seats they didn't pay for... 

Being booted from an event, like a concert, isn't a big deal. Hell, Charles Oakley was booted from the Knicks game for being Charles Oakley, and it became an altercation because the security guys put their hands on him.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

just shut up

Yea, wouldn't want to introduce any questions that interfere with bigoted assumption making.

Just now, Smashmouth said:

A tatoo saying "no pain no gain" is way different than what some of these thugs are sporting these days, much different

That was my point, genius. 

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Mostly they say stuff like "CRIME IS GOOD" or "HEY KIDS, DO DRUGS" or "I LIKE RAP MUSIC"

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Agreed because I could see his snap count going down in the preseason if they know he's not going to be able to play for the first 4 games.

Shame, I think Anderson had a shot at a breakout season with decent QB play. 

decent QB play aint going to make him all of a sudden be able to catch. Cut this Bum!!

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

So the other thread went off the rails. Let's try this again. Reminder: Politics are not something we discuss here. So your views on the police, good bad or indifferent really isn't the point of this thread. If you want to talk negative about the police you can do it just about anywhere else on the internet. Just not on JetNation.

This thread is about Robby getting arrested.

The whole point is was Robbie's arrest justified or not. This whole country is on fire because of how the police treat PEOPLE. Look at Chicago and other cities where atrocities are being perpetrated on innocent civilians. Things will not change until people speak up. When you have posters jumping to conclusions calling him a thug, saying cut him, etc etc etc WITHOUT having all the facts, its incredibly bias and premature. AND if Robbie did have something to do with it, it takes two to tango.  this doesn't appear to be a big deal. Press exploits stuff like this simply because he's a 'celebrity'.  Sad that so many on this site wont back up this kid and derail him at first opportunity they get.

1 hour ago, roscoeword said:

One of the few players I was looking forward to watching this coming season, cause of his rare speed, especially rare for a Jets player. We are truly cursed, even less to look forward to than I though next season.

wow its like he shot someone and robbed a bank.

Archived