#JetsCamp Updates - Day Four - Tues 08/01/17

Maxman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

This is the Hack practice haters have been waiting for and in 3.......2.........1........GO!!!

Tom? Tom are you out there?

Truth be told, it's the Practice every Jet fan should have been hoping for . Adversity builds character, so we shall see if Hackenberg has any .

8 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Truth be told, it's the Practice every Jet fan should have been hoping for . Adversity builds character, so we shall see if Hackenberg has any .

Heard Forte on Sirius..He explained w/this O (WCO)..QBs are calling 2-3 plays in the huddle and calling the play to run at the LOS based on D coverage...So Hack & Petty have to be swimming along w/the young WRs, OL...So it explains why McCown is here and getting reps since he's played in the system w/Bears & Bates and was briefly in SF w/Morton..Not to mention it's only day 4 of TC

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

And for the 100th day in a row Mccown comes out with the 1st stringers.  Bowles declared there is not #1 and it is a wide open competition.

giphy.gif

And the doom and gloomers go into their usual rant.  Youre like clockwork

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

One homer in the media said he had 2 good days of practice and people thought he was a franchise QB.

One?

Maybe you should circle back and read all the people who said he had 3 good days.

While youre at it, who said they thought he was a franchise QB?

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

One moaner in the media said he struggled with a few throws and people are concerned.

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

One homer in the media said he had 2 good days of practice and people thought he was a franchise QB.

IMG_0507.GIF

49 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

@dbatesman and I are planning to do longform book reviews in the game threads this year.

I have a present for you. It's this story, which a.) posits that the Jets being bad is just Narrative, b.) uses the words "detritus" and "Dostoevzky" [sic], and c.) contains what has to be the best piece of writing ever published on the internet:

IMG_0256.PNG

I'm shocked the talented defense in it's 3rd year running the same system is ahead of the JV offense with a first time ever OC installing a new system. 

The 2 best units on this team are the d-line and secondary, the 2 worst the WRs and o-line. It's a brutal mismatch. 

Every summer the defense is ahead of the offense the first week, yet we go the same crap every summer where every practice means someone should get cut or fired or is going to the probowl.

With the new CBA even the 3rd ps game is just a fancy scrimmage now.

You don't know what a team is until week 4 now.

C'mon guys

14 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I have a present for you. It's this story, which a.) posits that the Jets being bad is just Narrative, b.) uses the words "detritus" and "Dostoevzky" [sic], and c.) contains what has to be the best piece of writing ever published on the internet:

IMG_0256.PNG

What in the holy ****. I'm leaving this website forever and will spend all my time there, reading all of their works. Please, sir, direct me to their addy.

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

I'm shocked the talented defense in it's 3rd year running the same system is ahead of the JV offense with a first time ever OC installing a new system. 

The 2 best units on this team are the d-line and secondary, the 2 worst the WRs and o-line. It's a brutal mismatch. 

Every summer the defense is ahead of the offense the first week, yet we go the same crap every summer where every practice means someone should get cut or fired or is going to the probowl.

With the new CBA even the 3rd ps game is just a fancy scrimmage now.

You don't know what a team is until week 4 now.

C'mon guys

This is like when I'd ask my professors for an extension and they'd grant it and then I'd have to find a way to ask them what the assignment was.

Archived