0-16 is a certainty

Dcronin

4 hours ago, thadude said:

Bills traded away Watkins and now Tyrod Taylor has a concussion so I say no.

Mac has built the worst team ever that might go 1-15 while some other team goes 0-16

The Bills have a significantly better roster than the Jets.  They play without Watkins anyway, guy is hurt often.   Not sure why everyone thinks Buffalo will be terrible. They wont be good, but a 6-10 season sounds about right. 

3 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

It better be 0-16, its the only way we are getting Darnold.

Our offensive line will keep him in college, trust me. 

To land a once-in-a-decade sure-thing franchise quarterback in his junior year, you can suck but you must show the ability to keep him upright.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Our offensive line will keep him in college, trust me. 

To land a once-in-a-decade sure-thing franchise quarterback in his junior year, you can suck but you must show the ability to keep him upright.

SAR I

Or you draft the kid with the understanding he won' t see the field till year two as you use two drafts plus FA to build an online. And I don' t mean 4th and 5th round pick guys, either.

8 hours ago, thadude said:

Bills traded away Watkins and now Tyrod Taylor has a concussion so I say no.

Mac has built the worst team ever that might go 1-15 while some other team goes 0-16

Given that we are in the same division as the Bills that outcome is not on the table.  Or at least not with the other team being the Bills

4 hours ago, RoadFan said:

The Bills have a significantly better roster than the Jets.  They play without Watkins anyway, guy is hurt often.   Not sure why everyone thinks Buffalo will be terrible. They wont be good, but a 6-10 season sounds about right. 

Agreed, anyone that equates this horrible roster with the Bills is delusional.

Archived