Manish Mehta Got IT RIGHT this Time!!

UnTypicalJET

1 minute ago, drsamuel84 said:

Yep, I agree.  While I'm still not necessarily sold on Bowles there needs to be a little more anger directed towards the GM who over 3 seasons here now has left the HC with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith, Bryce Petty, Christian Hackenberg, and Josh McCown at QB.  It's time for Macc to show some conviction and get a franchise QB this year or he needs to he shown the door.  

Giving Bowles a franchise QB is about as effective as giving a midget a yo-yo or trying to play a trumpet in a phone booth. :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

What an incredibly stupid article. I'm amazed anyone finds anything good in it, beyond the obvious (the QB "talent" with which Bowles has been furnished, which also glosses over his requesting at least some of it for certain).  

First, he suggests that Maccagnan needs permission to use cap space that is mandated by the league to spend eventually anyway, so this is beyond absurd. If there's one thing Johnson has never done, it's to tell any GM in nearly 20 years that he is barred from spending money on players. It's further absurd that Bowles is given equal billing as the GM in spending this cap room. Bowles has input but he certainly doesn't have ultimate say. When he was confronted about our two June '17 veteran cuts he looked like he knew who just ran over his dog and got away with it.

Second, this asshat is baselessly excusing Macc's failure to trade up for a QB in 2016 when it was clearly doable (we picked all of 5 slots after the Rams, who didn't have Mo to dangle as trade bait to flip that gap in our favor. The inside rumor is Macc turned it down over a 2nd round draft pick he would then use on Hackenberg, and with our precious #1 pick he took a mentally imbalanced LB who is useless if engaged by any blocker over 190 lbs.

Third, the idea that Bowles should have a 2 year extension is sub-moronic. He's a terrible coach - at a minimum he's a terrible gameday coach - and getting screwed over by his GM for yet another season doesn't erase that. The implication by Mehta, otherwise, is that a maximum of 1 of them can be bad at his job at the same time. 

Fourth, Bowles has not "developed" Darron Lee, Jamal Adams, Anderson, ASJ, or Shell. The first 2 are first round picks that are (thus far) falling well short of expectations based on their draft slots. The latter 3...come on, does anyone on earth actually believe the Jets coach that's been behind the development of a WR, TE, and a RT is Todd Bowles?  

Fifth, nitpicking a HC's repeated clock management blunders is not laughable. It's his 3rd season in this coaching position, and he's been in the NFL for some 3 decades. He should have this stuff down cold by now. Matching that up against Reid and Belichick is preposterous, since Bowles doesn't nearly bring what they do to offset their own rare clock mistakes. We should be so lucky as to have Bowles get questioned for a non-timeout in a SB because he will never, ever reach as a HC for any team unless 14 other AFC teams have 10 injured starters and the only healthy one is the Browns.

Sixth, it's a cop-out to say Bowles benched Mo because he'd had enough and is laying down the law. He had more than enough ammo to do so weeks ago (actually a season ago to be honest). The only reason he's benched Mo for good couldn't be more obvious: Mo's getting cut after this year, and there's an injury clause that says he's effectively uncuttable if he gets seriously injured in these last 3 meaningless games. If Bowles was really such a no-nonsense guy, and was so brilliant, he'd have also held Mo out of practices (or just have him ride a stationary bike if he's not allowed to keep a healthy Mo out of Florham Park outright). There's more than ample opportunity for Mo to sustain an injury in practices, and they'd be no less screwed in March if he did.

Seventh, is there a dumber imaginable rationalization than his suggestion that a team should not seek to improve in an area because that attempt often ends in failure? What is that, like chapter 3 of the Loser Manifesto?

Eighth, what kind of imbecile wouldn't wish a (Fitz or McCown)/Petty/Hackenberg depth chart onto his worst enemy? I wish them all on the Patriots right now just for starters. This boob sure has a short memory if he can't recall which HC stood up on the podium after Fitz blew the win-and-in final game, and declared this yet-unsigned QB the automatic starter for the following season. If Bowles was a wiser HC  and instead had wanted nothing to do with Fitz as his 2016 starter (and if he could handle Fitz's veteran BFFs), then perhaps there would have been more pressure for Macc to do what he obviously should have done regardless (actually do the trade up for a QB in the draft, especially with well-publicized contract stalemates with both Fitz and Mo at the time, solving 3 problems all at once, and saving over $40m in the process). 

I may as well stop there. What people should take from this article is that, as usual, the DN's slimy journalism major is still correct far less often than a broken clock.

12 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Some people would argue that he did a nice job getting five wins out of a team with McCown/Petty as the starting QBs, as well as being competitive in all but 2 games. Look no further than the 49ers to illustrate how important a quality starting QB is. Kyle Shanahan did not suddenly become a better HC.

some would argue he did an atrocious job in 2016 when we were supposed to be a playoff team and AFC contender yet won only 5 games.

McCown played really well this season, I would give that credit to the OC and QB coach over the HC.

15 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

some would argue he did an atrocious job in 2016 when we were supposed to be a playoff team and AFC contender yet won only 5 games.

McCown played really well this season, I would give that credit to the OC and QB coach over the HC.

The defense is playing very well. A competent QB would have won the last two games. We only got 3 points off of three turnovers in New Orleans and the defense held Rivers to just 14 points. Overall I think Bowles has done a nice job this season.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

The defense is playing very well. A competent QB would have won the last two games. We only got 3 points off of three turnovers in New Orleans and the defense held Rivers to just 14 points. Overall I think Bowles has done a nice job this season.

The defense has been decent but it's one of those deals where if our O scores 20 the D will allow 21, if we score 10 they allow 13.  Last week as soon as we scored to tie it the D who had played "great" all game then allowed a quick TD to give SD the lead back. In No when we got it to 24-19 we allowed a quick TD to erase any chance we may have had.  The D has underachieved this season, it's been deceptive in recent weeks as teams know they don't have to score a lot against us and are a little more conservative knowing the only way they can lose to us is if they turn it over and even when they did in NO we still couldn't win.

11 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Bowles still has to answer why there is two QBs on the roster that are so bad they should not play.  Why were they not developed or cut?  Should have been one or the other. 

And if he could not tell Macc that they were so bad they should have been cut tells me they both should be gone. 

I don't love Bowles.

However, he does not bring in the talent, the GM does.   It's not his fault he has Petty and Hack.   You can see now why he never played Petty.   They'd be 1-15, the team would have quit, and he'd be fired.  There is no way Macc cuts Hack this early, and Petty is the better of the 2.

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

I don't love Bowles.

However, he does not bring in the talent, the GM does.   It's not his fault he has Petty and Hack.   You can see now why he never played Petty.   They'd be 1-15, the team would have quit, and he'd be fired.  There is no way Macc cuts Hack this early, and Petty is the better of the 2.

1-15 can equal progress, which was the measure of success according to Chris Johnson.

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

I don't love Bowles.

this team has a lot more talent than they were given credit for, that's why they won 5 games.  it wasn't great gameplanning or great coaching from the HC.  He got a young team to play hard, that shouldn't be that difficult but every time we had any prosperity his team fell flat just like against Buf 2 yrs ago w/ the playoffs on the line. I like Todd Bowles, I like him not getting too high or too low but through 3 years he has not proven he can be a successful HC in this league.  I HATE starting over again, I hate bringing in another coach.  I expect he will be safe but I will not be sad if we do make a move.

45 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

it's actually 10-21, we'll need to beat NE to get to 11-21:lol:

what is interesting is that since the NFL went to a 16 game sched in 1978 the Jets had NEVER gone 5-11, we are about to do it twice in a row.  Todd Bowles can do things most HC's rarely can.  He's special.

And check out his almost 3 year road record, lol. We have 2 wins vs the Browns, 1 vs the 49ers, 1 vs the Bills (early 2015), and 1 vs the Giants in basically a home game in OT after the Giants kicker missed a 38 harder,lol. PATHETIC!!!

Look at the losses the last 2 years on the road: 2016- KC 24-3, Steelers 31-13, Cards 28-3, Fins 27-23, Pats 41-3 - 2017- Bills 21-12, Raiders 45-20, Fins 31-28 (gave up a 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter), Bucs 15-10 (FITZ & no Mike Evans), Broncos 23-0 (Broncs lost 8 straight), Saints 31-19.

So on the road the last 2 years we've been outscored 317-134! This is in spite of the fact we hired a supposed defensive genius & have used free agency on numerous defensive players. So what is the point of hiring a defensive coordinator as your head coach? I've said it before & I'll say it again, not only is Todd Bowles a terrible head coach, he was vastly overrated as a defensive coordinator. We now know that Calais Campbell is 10 times the player Mo Wilkerson is, so why didn't Bowles recognize that, tell Macc to let Mo walk & sign Campbell as a free agent for LESS MONEY? (This is probably how it would have played out in New England if Mo was there last year). Not rocket science folks! 

Oh, and let me send out a special thanks to the giant elfman Charlie Casserly..thanks a lot Charlie for your excellent contributions to the future of our beloved New York Jets. F*cking Moron.

I have to admit that this is a bullsh*t article.

13 hours ago, UnTypicalJET said:

Whispers that other teams would be interested in Bowles if he somehow shakes free shouldn't be a surprise. He's a respected coach around the league. Surely, the Jets are aware of that regardless of the chatter from misguided Barcalounger wizards. Lombardi and Halas couldn't weave magic with the Jets this season after the roster tear down last spring.

Manish is acting like this is only 1 season. Sure Lombardi and Halas probably wouldnt have won with this roster but they're both better coaches in respects to their ability to coach. Why is Bowles being loosely associated with Coaching legends? Sure, even those coaches may not have won anything with this roster, but the main problem here is the part that says "After the roster tear down last spring". This indicates that the team was purged. Well, Bowles has been here for 3 seasons, 2 seasons before this "purge" occurred. Am I to sit here and believe that Lombardi or Halas would not have been able to do a better job than Bowles did back in 2015/2016??? Those first two seasons count in respects to many of us drawing conclusions on why we think we should move on from Bowles, as well as Macc. This isnt a roster dump and a 1st year coach that simply had to ride through the transition. This is a coach that just completed his 3rd year and is already on his 2nd roster rebuild. 

Bowles has also done well conveying his no-nonsense message. His handling of Muhammad Wilkerson is clear evidence that he's not messing around. If you repeatedly screw up, you're done, no matter how good of a player you think you are or how much you can help. In other words, nonsense won't be tolerated.

This is 2 seasons too late. This hammer should have been slammed in 2015 when the issues were occurring, instead Bowles waits until the latter half of the 3rd season to finally hold a guy accountable? And whats worse is that Metha writes about it as if this is conveying some sort of no-nonsense message? Do we not call what we seen last year "nonsense"??? Guys jumping on social media saying "F this game" then playing in the game? Quarterbacks throwing coaching staff and front office guys under the bus and then gets to start? A locker room creating division by publicly conveying their man-crush for a journeyman slapdick QB with a man-beard back in 2015? A WR who was the front runner for the rift within the locker room in 2015/16 only to bail the moment he had an opportunity in order to go to the Giants? Suddenly Bowles decides to issue a no-nonsense message during week 15 of a season that was pretty much over a month ago? 

Nitpicking Bowles' clock management is laughable. Andy Reid was lampooned for years for his game management. Bill Belichick, universally praised as the Grandmaster of Situational Football, would have been roasted for eternity for his decision not to call a timeout in the waning moments of Super Bowl XLIX before the single dumbest play-call in Super Bowl history turned Malcolm Butler into a hero… and preserved the Hoodie's genius status.

Bowles is far from perfect — it's fair to criticize the team's fourth-quarter struggles — but it's silly to think that the team should go out in search for the next Sean McVay… because McVay is a unicorn. Chasing the presumed next great young offensive mind often results in failure, discord and embarrassment. Just ask the Giants.

Bowles is the right leader for the Jets. They appear to want him back, but there are still important factors that he shoulder consider before it's a done deal.

This isnt nitpicking. Being down a score before halftime with 3 timeouts and 50 seconds on the clock and watching your coach tell his QB to take a "knee" isnt nitpicking due to clockmanagement. That's complaining about a coach who decided not to actually try to score points before halftime. To watch a coach make controversial 4th down decisions such as knowing when to punt or go for it cant be considered nitpicking when that same coaching staff basically states how they were waving the white flag. To watch a coach play off coverage in a 2015 season week 17 game against the Bills and we all watch in disbelief as we watch The Bills run slant after slant after slant after slant with Sammy Watkins because Bowles didnt want Revis to get beat deep, so instead he allows him to repeatedly get beat underneath. This article isnt convincing me Metha.

Also, why is it that once again Todd Bowles is being loosely compared to future HOF coaches? Sure, Reid may have been criticized for his game management, but look at Reid's Resume. Reid has been coaching for 20 years and you cant find a 3 year stretch as bad as Todd Bowles. And sure, if the Seahawks would have won the game people would have roasted Belicheat for not calling a TO...but the fact that he's made it to the SB then manufactured possibly the greatest SB comeback of all-time last year against the Falcons once again shows the difference between coaching caliber. 

WHY I ASK, is Todd Bowles being loosely associated with coaches that have history in this league? Sure, im not going to blame Todd for Macc's mistakes, but cut the crap like Jets fans are nitpicking at this man when many of us who are now calling for him to be dismissed supported him. The fact of the matter is, there are games that we lost due to not having enough talent, but there are also games where the Jets lost because they were outcoached or the game was mismanaged. That's not nitpicking, those are facts. 

And Jets fans arent asking for his dismissal in order to find the next Sean McVay, but it would be cool to get an offensive minded head coach with history. Every time we change HC's we get a defensive minded guy who doesnt have any history. How about getting an offensive minded HC with some history of being successful. The last time we had that was Bill Parcells (in respect to HC history). That's 20 years ago. 

This article didnt trick me. Get Bowles and Macc the f up outta here and get a group of guys in here who will be able to complete the rebuild. I cant trust Macc to find our QB. This guy drafted the two worst QB's in both draft classes. I know that it wont be popular but I really like what Sashi Brown did out there in Cleveland in terms of stacking up young talent, establishing salary cap and picking up a boatload of picks. The Cleveland Browns are just a cursed organization for some reason. 

It's time to move on from both of these guys, but most definitely Todd Bowles. 

3 year road totals(will update after Sunday):

2015: 3-4(I will count NYG even though it's our stadium, I won't count neutral site game in London)

2016: 3-5

2017: 1-6

total: 7-15

we have scored 281 pts and allowed 560.

In road losses we have lost by an average score of:

NYJ 14  Opps 28

we have scored 211 pts and allowed 427

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

What an incredibly stupid article. I'm amazed anyone finds anything good in it, beyond the obvious (the QB "talent" with which Bowles has been furnished, which also glosses over his requesting at least some of it for certain).  

First, he suggests that Maccagnan needs permission to use cap space that is mandated by the league to spend eventually anyway, so this is beyond absurd. If there's one thing Johnson has never done, it's to tell any GM in nearly 20 years that he is barred from spending money on players. It's further absurd that Bowles is given equal billing as the GM in spending this cap room. Bowles has input but he certainly doesn't have ultimate say. When he was confronted about our two June '17 veteran cuts he looked like he knew who just ran over his dog and got away with it.

Second, this asshat is baselessly excusing Macc's failure to trade up for a QB in 2016 when it was clearly doable (we picked all of 5 slots after the Rams, who didn't have Mo to dangle as trade bait to flip that gap in our favor. The inside rumor is Macc turned it down over a 2nd round draft pick he would then use on Hackenberg, and with our precious #1 pick he took a mentally imbalanced LB who is useless if engaged by any blocker over 190 lbs.

Third, the idea that Bowles should have a 2 year extension is sub-moronic. He's a terrible coach - at a minimum he's a terrible gameday coach - and getting screwed over by his GM for yet another season doesn't erase that. The implication by Mehta, otherwise, is that a maximum of 1 of them can be bad at his job at the same time. 

Fourth, Bowles has not "developed" Darron Lee, Jamal Adams, Anderson, ASJ, or Shell. The first 2 are first round picks that are (thus far) falling well short of expectations based on their draft slots. The latter 3...come on, does anyone on earth actually believe the Jets coach that's been behind the development of a WR, TE, and a RT is Todd Bowles?  

Fifth, nitpicking a HC's repeated clock management blunders is not laughable. It's his 3rd season in this coaching position, and he's been in the NFL for some 3 decades. He should have this stuff down cold by now. Matching that up against Reid and Belichick is preposterous, since Bowles doesn't nearly bring what they do to offset their own rare clock mistakes. We should be so lucky as to have Bowles get questioned for a non-timeout in a SB because he will never, ever reach as a HC for any team unless 14 other AFC teams have 10 injured starters and the only healthy one is the Browns.

Sixth, it's a cop-out to say Bowles benched Mo because he'd had enough and is laying down the law. He had more than enough ammo to do so weeks ago (actually a season ago to be honest). The only reason he's benched Mo for good couldn't be more obvious: Mo's getting cut after this year, and there's an injury clause that says he's effectively uncuttable if he gets seriously injured in these last 3 meaningless games. If Bowles was really such a no-nonsense guy, and was so brilliant, he'd have also held Mo out of practices (or just have him ride a stationary bike if he's not allowed to keep a healthy Mo out of Florham Park outright). There's more than ample opportunity for Mo to sustain an injury in practices, and they'd be no less screwed in March if he did.

Seventh, is there a dumber imaginable rationalization than his suggestion that a team should not seek to improve in an area because that attempt often ends in failure? What is that, like chapter 3 of the Loser Manifesto?

Eighth, what kind of imbecile wouldn't wish a (Fitz or McCown)/Petty/Hackenberg depth chart onto his worst enemy? I wish them all on the Patriots right now just for starters. This boob sure has a short memory if he can't recall which HC stood up on the podium after Fitz blew the win-and-in final game, and declared this yet-unsigned QB the automatic starter for the following season. If Bowles was a wiser HC  and instead had wanted nothing to do with Fitz as his 2016 starter (and if he could handle Fitz's veteran BFFs), then perhaps there would have been more pressure for Macc to do what he obviously should have done regardless (actually do the trade up for a QB in the draft, especially with well-publicized contract stalemates with both Fitz and Mo at the time, solving 3 problems all at once, and saving over $40m in the process). 

I may as well stop there. What people should take from this article is that, as usual, the DN's slimy journalism major is still correct far less often than a broken clock.

Mehta is a toolbag messenger/apologist for Macagnan 

This article is the “Let’s give Macagnan a 3 year extension” manifesto (aka - loser manifesto chapter 3)

23 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

3 year road totals(will update after Sunday):

2015: 3-4(I will count NYG even though it's our stadium, I won't count neutral site game in London)

2016: 3-5

2017: 1-6

total: 7-15

we have scored 281 pts and allowed 560.

In road losses we have lost by an average score of:

NYJ 14  Opps 28

we have scored 211 pts and allowed 427

If I'm  a fan of an opposing team, THE JET game at home is a must have ticket for your family! How fun spending money on a game your guaranteed to kick the sh*t out of the opponent. Browns fans probably had that one circled as a win, they would have won if the back up QB started.

12 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

“Macc tried to trade up for QBs but the price was too steep.”

This is probably the most damning evidence against keep Macc. There is no price too steep to pay for a franchise QB. If you think there is a guy who could steer the ship for the next 12 seasons and your options are the long line of bad QBs they’ve chosen the last few years, then get that guy. Plain and simple Macc doesn’t have the cajones or the wherewithal to get the job done. 

Not sure....reportedly he tried to get Marriotta and that would have cost a bundle, looking back I'm glad he didn't. He also reportedly tried to move up to get either Geoff or Wentz, in either case I think that would have been a win. 

So at best it was a 50/50 shot with either of those trades. I'm not defending the guy or shooting him down. I just don't want to give up the river, the boat and a few handmaidens if you are not 100% sure. There is always a limit to what you pay because some teams will ask for the moon and stars. I know we need one but we still have to be realistic.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Oh no this is the other way around. Mehta blames Maccagnan more than Bowles.

Sure he does that’s why he’s acting like we are rebuilding to the 90’s cowboy dynasty and saying Josh Allen will be all pro and we must pass on Lamar Jackson

Those are the Macagnan memos

56 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

this team has a lot more talent than they were given credit for,

That statement is pro Maccagnan. THis is why I had that poll a few weeks ago, who should be more credited for the Jets doing better than they were expected.

Maccagnan for the talent brought in, or Bowles for the coaching

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Sure he does that’s why he’s acting like we are rebuilding to the 90’s cowboy dynasty and saying Josh Allen will be all pro and we must pass on Lamar Jackson

Those are the Macagnan memos

Read between the lines. Hes saying Bowles is getting a raw deal because of the lack of talent brought in here because the GM

This is why preseason expectations are SO IMPORTANT. Because that's all that people who don't watch the team have to go on.

Cardinals fans asking for Bowles to be their head coach don't watch Jets games. They dont see the clock errors and the bad plays. They just see the results.

And the results, based on what people were saying about the Jets prior to the season, resonate in his favor

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is why preseason expectations are SO IMPORTANT. Because that's all that people who don't watch the team have to go on.

Cardinals fans asking for Bowles to be their head coach don't watch Jets games. They dont see the clock errors and the bad plays. They just see the results.

And the results, based on what people were saying about the Jets prior to the season, resonate in his favor

So preseason expectations are important because Cardinals fans supposedly want Todd Bowles because he's got 5 wins this year when Vegas had him winning 4?

Tell me how this is important or matters at all please. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's articles like this that make wonder what editors do these days.  This whole thing is just a barrel of contradictions.

it's the New York Daily News, all they do is try to make headlines. They had a "writer" literally compare Geno Smith to Drew Brees a few weeks back saying Geno would be the next Brees if he got a chance and going on and on about how great geno really was his early years w/ the Jets.  I'm not joking.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

So preseason expectations are important because Cardinals fans supposedly want Todd Bowles because he's got 5 wins this year when Vegas had him winning 4?

Tell me how this is important or matters at all please. 

the reality is preseason expectations shouldn't mean anything, every season we see "surprise" teams make a run to the playoffs and teams that were expected to compete fall on their faces.  Unless you have Brady, Ben, Rodgers, Wilson you can pretty much finish anywhere from 1st to last. 

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

the reality is preseason expectations shouldn't mean anything, every season we see "surprise" teams make a run to the playoffs and teams that were expected to compete fall on their faces.  Unless you have Brady, Ben, Rodgers, Wilson you can pretty much finish anywhere from 1st to last. 

But why is 5-11 a moral victory? I could see the Macagnan law firm of UnitedWhofans, Canadasteve and Jet Nut going wild over 8-8 but friggin 5-11?

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

But why is 5-11 a moral victory? I could see the Macagnan law firm of UnitedWhofans, Canadasteve and Jet Nut going wild over 8-8 but friggin 5-11?

I don't think it is especially when we were 3-2, poor expectations go out the window when you show you can compete like we did early in the year.  We should be in playoff contention right now, w/ a better HC I believe we would be.

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I don't think it is especially when we were 3-2, poor expectations go out the window when you show you can compete like we did early in the year.  We should be in playoff contention right now, w/ a better HC I believe we would be.

We had a soft schedule and won a couple fluke games.  As opposed to us going 8-8 in 2013

9 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

it's the New York Daily News, all they do is try to make headlines. They had a "writer" literally compare Geno Smith to Drew Brees a few weeks back saying Geno would be the next Brees if he got a chance and going on and on about how great geno really was his early years w/ the Jets.  I'm not joking.

Wow...I did not believe this until I looked up the article and read it.  It's like an alternate universe.  Here's hoping the Giants believe that shyte and draft an OT in the first round.

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

We had a soft schedule and won a couple fluke games.  As opposed to us going 8-8 in 2013

we dominated Miami then a couple of fluke plays sent a game to OT against a very good Jax team.  The only fluky win was at Cle, we then had a chance to beat NE and Atl and others.  This team should have 8 wins at the very least.

3 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Wow...I did not believe this until I looked up the article and read it.  It's like an alternate universe.  Here's hoping the Giants believe that shyte and draft an OT in the first round.

it's hysterical to read but unfortunately the giants aren't that dumb though they were pretty dumb to fire a HC that won 11 games yr 1 b/c their overrated QB got rightfully benched(should have been about 3 years ago he was benched).

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

we dominated Miami then a couple of fluke plays sent a game to OT against a very good Jax team.  The only fluky win was at Cle, we then had a chance to beat NE and Atl and others.  This team should have 8 wins at the very least.

Keyword should

Enjoy the game Sunday it will be the diarrhea icing on another crap season

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

it's hysterical to read but unfortunately the giants aren't that dumb though they were pretty dumb to fire a HC that won 11 games yr 1 b/c their overrated QB got rightfully benched(should have been about 3 years ago he was benched).

Reese and McAdoo both got fired less than a season after making the playoffs yet jets fans want extensions for Bowles and Macagnan 

Archived