*** wildcard weekend games thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

Weird. Officials were saying Marriota was not over the LOS just as the replay was showing he seemingly was. Yet no review.

As long as any part of his body is on or behind the line of scrimmage, he is not over the line.  Looked like his foot was still on the line.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Based on visual and stats....  hard to disagree.   

Even now when Mariotta is playing better, he has a loaded offensive team compared to Mark Sanchez when he was a 3rd year. 

On another note; this is why I am so concerned about drafting a QB; who have the Jets developed in over two decades!! 

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Even now when Mariotta is playing better, he has a loaded offensive team compared to Mark Sanchez when he was a 3rd year. 

On another note; this is why I am so concerned about drafting a QB; who have the Jets developed in over two decades!! 

Our O line was clearly better. But this isn’t a good reason for not picking a QB. You simply don’t avoid picking a QB because you have no confidence in developing one. That doesn’t make much sense, man. That’s how you stay behind the rest of the league forever.

42 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Best offensive line in the league and an easy schedule only reasons why he’s playing today

I will say it one more time..

Mark Sanchez was better than Mariotta after three years in the league; doesn't mean that Mariotta wont get better, but as of this date he isn't better!

34 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Whoa, sh*t did not expect this hammer to get dropped. With only $65-70 million left to spend I would lament having infinite options and so little to spend. 

Also the fact that we would have all of our draft picks and we would 30% better immediately are other things to consider as well.

7 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Also the fact that we would have all of our draft picks and we would 30% better immediately are other things to consider as well.

We will have all of our draft picks regardless...you act like selecting a QB #6 wont count as a pick. A pick that makes us exponentially better.

Archived