*** wildcard weekend games thread ***

Integrity28

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Although the Defense gave up 24 in the first half..they didn’t give up a single point the rest of the game.. it was really on the whole team tbh.

edit: he did play well though that post season. I can’t argue that.

Water under the bridge now..... 

Sanchez is a back up to a back up today and those are the facts....

All I can say is I want the Jets to do what either I suggested or you suggested in this thread!!

The nonsense the Jet fans have had to endure is more than enough and everyone has to go if they don't IMMEDIATELY fix it!!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

How could you possibly want Andy Reid after watching this game, and just about every other big moment he's ever coached?

How?

The closest thing to a “big moment” Bowles has delivered was when he went up to Buffalo with the playoffs on the line and let Rex bitch-smack him for three hours.

Darrelle Revis just disgraced himself, the Chiefs players, and their fans in front of the whole football world.  

And he was deservedly called out on it.  Twice.

That guy had the greatest single season in Jets history.  But the next guy that says he was the best Jet in history should get flogged.

F*CK HIM.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Water under the bridge now..... 

Sanchez is a back up to a back up today and those are the facts....

All I can say is I want the Jets to do what either I suggested or you suggested in this thread!!

The nonsense the Jet fans have had to endure is more than enough and everyone has to go if they don't IMMEDIATELY fix it!!

Agreed..I get tired of watching other fans teams every post season..it legit hurts.

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Darrelle Revis just disgraced himself, the Chiefs players, and their fans in front of the whole football world.  

That guy had the greatest single season in Jets history.  But the next guy that says he was the best Jet in history should get flogged.

F*CK HIM.

Klecko baby. The true deserving one.

4 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

F*CK HIM.

Imagine when the writers fire up his last 3 years of tape when deciding on his HOF bid.

Buzz off Mariota haters.

Pre draft and lingering comments:

1. Can’t command huddle — lol he can and is best now when he calls his own plays.

2. Soft — lol he threw block to seal Henry TD. Fought threw injuries this season. 

3. Run first/ one trick pony — nah man he stood in pocket and delivered game winner. He moves around in pocket and takes off when the opportunity arises and often slides to avoid hit.

I am happy to admit he missed 2 throws. And his pick was gross. It happens. 

Dude was not great this year. Still growing. 

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The closest thing to a “big moment” Bowles has delivered was when he went up to Buffalo with the playoffs on the line and let Rex bitch-smack him for three hours.

That's all true too.  Trust me, it's not a defense of Todd.  I'm just saying that, yeah, I'd rather have AIDS over meningitis, but they're both putting me in the same place eventually and, truth be told, I'd rather have neither.

6 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Or Curtis...

No, no.  There was a certain contingent of devout Jet fans who argued against Curtis.  The same as some will desperately try to convince people that Revis doesn't belong.  

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

new-york-jets-mark-sanchez-celebrates-af

SAR I

Best OL, #1 running game, and #1 defense in that game.

With the Titans talent? Mark would have;

a) been strip-sacked?

b..) thrown a TD pass to a defensive lineman? Something he was better at than any QB in history.

c) thrown a soul-crushing INT across his body in the redzone?

But thanks for playing SAR...

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Hoping for a big game from Gurley and a quiet night from Jones.  Would be a good omen heading into Monday night.

No short notice road trip this go around?... Can't wait for that game. Going to immortalize a lof of dawgs in the halls of georgia if they pull it off - which is totally doable with that running game.

Archived