Josh Allen Did Very Well

Grandy

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SenorGato said:

What comparison? Stafford has 3 times the playoff losses dingleberry and has never had an individual season by DVOA or DYAR as good 2015 and 2016 Cousins. 

Actually two seasons better than 2015.

Ranks DYAR

Stafford: 5, 6, 12, 15, 9, 9 10

Cousins: derp, derp, derp, derp, 3, 7, 16

Keenum: 4

Now do every other year of their careers

Dude loves a two year wonder coming off a bad season then tells Keenum to do it every year lol

23 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Actually two season better than 2015.

Ranks:

MT: 5, 6, 12, 15, 9, 9 10

Oh that’s good, two seasons 6 and 7 years ago when he had prime Calvin. That’s useful for a 2018 forecast or projection. Not to mention zero playoff wins in 7 years as a starter! 3 playoff apperances! 

Wha’ happened with Keenum? He’s been in the league 6 years, what else has he done? I see he managed to nudge out Geno Smith for 4th best passer with <199 passes in 2015, that sounds important.

23 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Dude loves a two year wonder coming off a bad season then tells Keenim to do it every year lol

CasuaLol or twice in 6 years even! Lay down the crack pipe HessS! $20+ million for Case Keenum is not a better buy than Kirk Cousins. 

18 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Oh that’s good, two seasons 6 and 7 years ago when he had prime Calvin. That’s useful for a 2018 forecast or projection. Not to mention zero playoff wins in 7 years as a starter! 3 playoff apperances! 

Wha’ happened with Keenum? He’s been in the league 6 years, what else has he done? I see he managed to nudge out Geno Smith for 4th best passer with <199 passes in 2015, that sounds important.

CasuaLol or twice in 6 years even! Lay down the crack pipe HessS! $20+ million for Case Keenum is not a better buy than Kirk Cousins. 

And what has Kirk Cousins done in his 7 year career? Absolutely nothing Keemun or Stafford hasn't done. Except Stafford is proven and Keenum is cheaper. And who said I want Keemun? I'm using your prospective that he's no different than Cousins minus 1 year. 

21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And what has Kirk Cousins done in his 7 year career?

Take a starting QB job from a top 3 pick, produced 2 top 7 seasons as a passer in 3 starting seasons

21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Absolutely nothing Keemun or Stafford hasn't done.

Things Cousins has done that Stafford and/or Keenum have not:

- Not go 0-3 in the playoffs with prime Johnson and Suh

- Produce more than one top10 passer season

- Lead the league in completion%

- Have a completion% above the league average for his career (65.5% to 63.y%)

- Lead the three in career Y/A by a fairly wide margin of half a yard+ 

Stafford blows by your own dumb playoff win standard, as does any non-Foles/Wilson QB under 30. He’s proven to be nothing but a compiler in his 7 years as a starter. Keenum’s a $20+ million one year wonder (just 497 passes Cousins’ 949 between ‘15-‘16) who otherwise has never shown what Cousins has. 

Let's give 

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Take a starting QB job from a top 3 pick, produced 2 top 7 seasons as a passer in 3 starting seasons

Things Cousins has done that Stafford and/or Keenum have not:

- Go 0-3 in the playoffs with prime Johnson and Suh

- Produce more than one top10 passer season

- Lead the league in completion%

- Have a completion% above the league average for his career (65.5% to 63.y%)

- Lead the three in career Y/A by a fairly wide margin of half a yard+ 

Stafford blows by your own dumb playoff win standard, as does any non-Foles/Wilson QB under 30. He’s proven to be nothing but a compiler in his 7 years as a starter. Keenum’s a $20+ million one year wonder (just 497 passes Cousins’ 949 between ‘15-‘16) who otherwise has never shown what Cousins has. 

-Dude let's give Cousins $140MM over 5 for that one year in 2015.

But Keenum had a better year in 2017 than Cousins in 2015 and would cost more like $30 over two. 

-Dude, but that one extra year he ranked 7th. He's $110MM better than Keemun bc that one year. And he's better than Stafford bc 2015. Staffors was only good bc Megatron. It's all about recent success 

But then why did Stafford and Keenum rank better than Cousins in 2017?

-derp  derp bc I'm gay for Cousins you crack head 

lololol

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Dude let's give Cousins $140MM over 5 for that one year in 2015.

Weren’t you just saying the two years? Now it’s one year? How many times do you plan to flop around? For the troll!? 

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

But then why did Stafford and Keenum rank better than Cousins in 2017?

Same reason they outranked Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson in 2017. Sh*t happens and they got lucky, particularly Keenum. 

3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Weren’t you just saying the two years? Now it’s one year? How many times do you plan to flop around? For the troll!? 

Same reason they outranked Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson in 2017. Sh*t happens and they got lucky, particularly Keenum. 

lol you're so lost in your own delusion you can't read entire posts. He had two really good years. 2015 was killer 3rd. 2016 7th. Stafford's been 10th, 9th and 9th over last 3 years. Keenum 4th over 1...but does have a playoff win fwiw.

2015 is the one stellar year unless you considers 7th awesome, than 9th twice and 10th for Stafford last 3  years should be even better. 

sh*t happens when you have had a career like Rogers, and even Stafford to a lesser degree. For a guy who only did it twice and off a bad year that's as much a risk to give $140MM to him as it is $30MM to a guy who only did it once ...as opposed to twice. 

Signing Cousins is fine although I disagree. It's a risk. Would I rather Keenum for $30 for two...id have to think about but prob not. I think Cousins is probably better...but for that money....it's close, but fine. 

Stafford is by far the best of the three however not available. 

Yes I consider playoff wins a part of the criteria. Nope never said it was 100% of the scale

anything else ?

im sending a Kirk Cousins blowup doll your way. Pm me your address lol

28 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Reports are that he isn't even considering us and is going to sign with Denver.  I hope that isn't true.  I think we can offer him as much of a future as the Broncos can.

At least it would be the team directly in front of them being taken out of the QB draft prospect mix. At least it's Denver if so. 

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

lol you're so lost in your own delusion you can't read entire posts.

When you open your post with an all around falsity, it becomes very hard to plow through the nonsense Hess. Please lay off the crackpipe, no one is speaking delusionally but yourself. I don’t mind getting kicks off of trolling me but do it better than the various Phil1cs going around. 

Stafford sucks by your own standards and is hitting the decline phase by a more analytical standard as a 5+ year starter hitting 30. He peaked over half a decade ago. Keenum’s more a flash in the pan than Cousins is by any objective analysis, he’ll be happy to collect his Cassel + big inflation deal off that one year before the very likely fall to earf. 

5 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

When you open your post with an all around falsity, it becomes very hard to plow through the nonsense Hess.

Please lay off the crackpipe Hess. I don’t mind getting kicks off of trolling me but do it better than the various Phil1cs going around. 

Stafford sucks by your own standards and is hitting the decline phase by a more analytical standard as a near decade starter hitting 30. He peaked over half a decade ago. Keenum’s more a flash in the pan than Cousins is by any objective analysis, he’ll be happy to collect his Cassel + big inflation deal off that one year. 

Analytic data shows Stafford has been consistent the last 3 years, Cousins has regressed and Keenum has gotten better. 

26 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Analytic data shows Stafford has been consistent the last 3 years, Cousins has regressed the last 3 years and Keenum has gotten better. 

What a sh*tshow your posts are to poke holes in lol

A handful of posts ago you had no idea what the stat you were citing was or where it came from. Now you’re an expert! Cousins may have been regressing over 504 passes from what he did the previous ~1200, but probably more likely it’s the other way around and he’s a regression candidate in 2018 more towards those ~1200 PAs. 

Keenum did get better in 2017. Unfortunately it was once after not being a good QB in his previous 6 years - all but LA with wide open jobs. 

I agree Stafford has been consistent. That’s not his long term issue. As a 5+ year start entering his 30s he’s a better candidate to decline by 2020 than still be the bottom of the top 10 starter he’s already losing grip of. 

Cousins is easily the best and the best bet among these three guys moving forward. 

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Stafford was playing at an MVP level befor hurting his finger this year and cat says he peaked half a decade ago...can't make this stuff up.

You literally put the numbers on the board:

MT: 5, 6, 12, 15, 9, 9 10

What else does that read like? 

AND he got injured!? On the rise!

I like Stafford plenty but you’re so full fanboy on this guy you switch your whole standards around! 3 out of 7 seasons in the playoffs, zero wins! 

39 minutes ago, HessStation said:

lol you're so lost in your own delusion you can't read entire posts. He had two really good years. 2015 was killer 3rd. 2016 7th. Stafford's been 10th, 9th and 9th over last 3 years. Keenum 4th over 1...but does have a playoff win fwiw.

2015 is the one stellar year unless you considers 7th awesome, than 9th twice and 10th for Stafford last 3  years should be even better. 

sh*t happens when you have had a career like Rogers, and even Stafford to a lesser degree. For a guy who only did it twice and off a bad year that's as much a risk to give $140MM to him as it is $30MM to a guy who only did it once ...as opposed to twice. 

Signing Cousins is fine although I disagree. It's a risk. Would I rather Keenum for $30 for two...id have to think about but prob not. I think Cousins is probably better...but for that money....it's close, but fine. 

Stafford is by far the best of the three however not available. 

Yes I consider playoff wins a part of the criteria. Nope never said it was 100% of the scale

anything else ?

im sending a Kirk Cousins blowup doll your way. Pm me your address lol

What in the hell are you babbling about?  The Jets can afford the Corvette but you want to lease the Hyndai Elantra? 

Stop with this Case Keenum bull-sh*t.  He's a stiff that was surrounded by a rock solid team and struck lightening in a bottle.

If the Vikings wouldn't want to resign him when they have no viable alternatives why in the F--k do people want us to sign him?  Stop the madness!

Just now, SenorGato said:

Eh, moving forward I pick the fresher, more accurate passer with a better career Y/A. Stafford had his wide open window with Johnson and Suh, Lions blew it.

Stafford I thought actually matured a lot as a qb once Megatron left and he was forced to actually go through progressions

18 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

You literally put the numbers on the board:

What else does that read like? 

AND he got injured!? On the rise!

I like Stafford plenty but you’re so full fanboy on this guy you switch your whole standards around! 3 out of 7 seasons in the playoffs, zero wins! 

Looks like a pretty good QB career, better than Cousins. You can make strawman arguments all day about how much I love Stafford, bottom line is he's better than Kirk Cousins, which isn't really saying much. 

28 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

A handful of posts ago you had no idea what the stat you were citing was or where it came from. Now you’re an expert! Cousins may have been regressing over 504 passes from what he did the previous ~1200, but probably more likely it’s the other way around and he’s a regression candidate in 2018 more towards those ~1200 PAs. 

Keenum did get better in 2017. Unfortunately it was once after not being a good QB in his previous 6 years - all but LA with wide open jobs. 

I agree Stafford has been consistent. That’s not his long term issue. As a 5+ year start entering his 30s he’s a better candidate to decline by 2020 than still be the bottom of the top 10 starter he’s already losing grip of. 

Cousins is easily the best and the best bet among these three guys moving forward. 

LOL k. Even though the data you like to continously use proves otherwise. 

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

What in the hell are you babbling about?  The Jets can afford the Corvette but you want to lease the Hyndai Elantra? 

Stop with this Case Keenum bull-sh*t.  He's a stiff that was surrounded by a rock solid team and struck lightening in a bottle.

If the Vikings wouldn't want to resign him when they have no viable alternatives why in the F--k do people want us to sign him?  Stop the madness!

LOL, you're like Gato's doppleganger. I don't want Case Keenum dumbass. My point is, for Gato to use data to sell Cousins' 2 years of success (per his FO data) would be as shortsighted as using Keenum's one year of success. I wouldn't say Keenum was better than Cousins, however if you put salaries into play, Cousins for 5/$140 is as risky as Keenum for 2/$30. 

58 minutes ago, HessStation said:

LOL k. Even though the data you like to continously use proves otherwise. 

Except that it doesn’t Hess. All you did was cherry pick out some numbers on the website and swing for a parody/troll thing. 

47 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Most people would. Except Gato 

Better hit Listverse and SBN to decide! Get to those polls voters! 

Edit:

For the record I think Stafford is a quality enough QB right now, more likely to decline than improve. He held onto top 10 with Wilson, Rodgders, Cousins, Newton, Watson, and Luck all getting hurt or having career low years. 

17 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Except that it doesn’t Hess. All you did was cherry pick out some numbers on the website and swing for a parody/troll thing. 

Better hit Listverse and SBN to decide! Get to those polls voters! 

Dude you're a hot mess over Kirk Cousins. Nothing was cherry picked, I played your game with your data. 

If I wasn't playing your data game and just looking at conventional stats, Cousins has actually had 3 good years. He's a good QB. You just want him to be something so bad that he's not. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I played your game with your data. 

Exactly, a troll job and a parody. It’s not my data, and 100% of your attempt was based off cherry picked stats. No worries Hess, still my favorite crackheaded Yets/Browns/Keenum/Stafford fanboy! 

5 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Exactly, a troll job and a parody. It’s not my data, and 100% of your attempt was based off cherry picked stats. No worries Hess, still my favorite crackheaded Yets/Browns/Keenum/Stafford fanboy! 

Mmmmk. Using the DYAR is not cherry picking and the first FO rank to use according to you in this thread LOL

8 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Let's use something more conventional then. 

If Matt Stafford is on the downslope of his career and Cousins is on the upswing why did Stafford throw for more yards, more touchdowns, less ints and had a higher comp% with a higher QB rating in 2017? And both are the same age LOL. 

Archived