Yankees - Red Sox fight

Maxman

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Anyone see this? Wow.

Not yet bro - but love me a little Ole Time Hockey  - a Googling I will go ...

Not bad -  love Austin's decision to literally throw down  

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It was fun. I loved how Joe Kelly told him let’s go. That young player for the Yankees has a lot to learn. 

and then Kelly got his butt whooped.  Boston is lucky Judge and Stanton were just moving the pile and playing peacemaker. 

Definitely better than the Rockies/Padres - Perdomo throws at Arenado, then revs up and throws his glove at him once he charges the mound and then proceeds to back pedal and run from him like a little bitch. 

Kelly and Austin were both ready to brawl. 

2 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It was fun. I loved how Joe Kelly told him let’s go. That young player for the Yankees has a lot to learn. 

LOL what?  Joe Kelly is 110 pounds soaking wet.  Aside from the fact that throwing a 98 mph fastball at a guy's back when you know your entire team is going to back you up is a completely bitch move (especially, as in Austin's case, when he did not remotely deserve it), Joe Kelly would probably get his ass kicked by everyone on the Yankees, including Ronald Torreyes.

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Yeah a lot to learn indeed he should just be a pansy like Mike Piazza and run away when a pitcher is beaning him and jeopardizing his career on purpose 

6 hours ago, nyjunc said:

and then Kelly got his butt whooped.  Boston is lucky Judge and Stanton were just moving the pile and playing peacemaker. 

That’s not even remotely true. No one got their butt whooped. 

4 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

LOL what?  Joe Kelly is 110 pounds soaking wet.  Aside from the fact that throwing a 98 mph fastball at a guy's back when you know your entire team is going to back you up is a completely bitch move (especially, as in Austin's case, when he did not remotely deserve it), Joe Kelly would probably get his ass kicked by everyone on the Yankees, including Ronald Torreyes.

I’m not saying Joe Kelly won the fight. I meant that young Yankee had a lot to learn. His charging the mound and sliding spikes up was the real classless move. He knew he was going to get plunked. Take it and move on. 

4 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Yeah a lot to learn indeed he should just be a pansy like Mike Piazza and run away when a pitcher is beaning him and jeopardizing his career on purpose 

Kelly hit him where he should. Kid needs to learn this isn’t a place to be spiking people, which could also jeopardize a players career on purpose. Both are at fault here. 

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

How about the coward that had to throw at someone's head, because he could not get him out? Or, that decided to throw a "stick" at him? To me, that would seem to be more of a "pansy".

8 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Yup You go into a bag spikes up you're gonna get it sooner rather then later. Kid must have watched too much Ty Cobb film growing up. lol

13 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Are you idiots seriously arguing about who won a fight in which one terribly thrown punch landed and then a billion people intervened? Seriously?

I wouldn't say arguing and I'm an idiot but I'm not sure about him. 

19 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I’m not saying Joe Kelly won the fight. I meant that young Yankee had a lot to learn. His charging the mound and sliding spikes up was the real classless move. He knew he was going to get plunked. Take it and move on. 

Lol this take should be bagged up and sent to the curb. Peewwwww.

Although this is definitely a little Monday morning quarterbacking, Boone is the wrong guy for this team. Wrong personality for NYC...although the city isn't as tough as it use to be. The, happy to just be here, ah schucks, thing isn't going to work. Jmo. And I know the timing of me posting this is fitting. Maybe comes back to bite me in the ass, which ill be happy with fwiw

23 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Riiiiight . That's why Austin was on the bottom.

again, he slipped, got punched while he was down then was right back up.  You may want to actually watch the whole thing.

That's him next to #52 and he's up.

yankees-red-sox-fight.jpg

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Yep. Nyjunc is as astute in his fight analysis as everything else

speaking of bottoms.  why are you so in love w/ me? you always talk about me yet are always afraid to actually debate me.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

again, he slipped, got punched while he was down then was right back up.  You may want to actually watch the whole thing.

That's him next to #52 and he's up.

yankees-red-sox-fight.jpg

speaking of bottoms.  why are you so in love w/ me? you always talk about me yet are always afraid to actually debate me.

You don’t know how to debate. I almost never reply to you, let alone talk about you. It’s become an obvious tell that anytime I mock your stupid content you liken it to some sort of attraction.

You are so easily trolled. Commence with your usual exercise in hyper-blather to drown out the moment you looked ridiculous.

They really need to get the steroids out of the game. If you added Judge, Stanton and Sanchez juice cost to their salary cap, the Yankees would have a cap of around a billion. This rage is bad for baseball. They need to clean this crap up.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:51 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

All I know is Judge needs to work on his guillotine game. That was a sloppy grip he had and he's leaving himself open for someone to easily take his back from that and secure a collar choke.

Most men don’t like having another mans legs wrapped around their neck and pulling them in tight, MMA is pretty gay, just sayin 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:44 PM, Integrity28 said:

You don’t know how to debate. I almost never reply to you, let alone talk about you. It’s become an obvious tell that anytime I mock your stupid content you liken it to some sort of attraction.

You are so easily trolled. Commence with your usual exercise in hyper-blather to drown out the moment you looked ridiculous.

I don't blame you, I am sure you get tired of being embarrassed trying to debate me. if I was also gutless I'd run and hide too.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It took you almost a week to come up with this.

And in addition to you not knowing anything about football I guess you can't count be either. It was 3 days and I didn't check the site all weekend. 

Why does this board allow admitted trolls?

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Why do you continue to stalk me?

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

And in addition to you not knowing anything about football I guess you can't count be either. It was 3 days and I didn't check the site all weekend. 

Why does this board allow admitted trolls?

Thoughtful and rational. So the deluge of blather is coming a few days later than I predicted, but it’s coming. Like clockwork.

Archived