Welcome Chris Herndon

LAD_Brooklyn

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

no.  Mac just refuses to build an Oline through the draft.  Jamarco Jones and Crosby are still sitting there.  We have 500 TEs on the roster.  Need to build an Oline.  How about an Edge defender?  Mauldin sucks.  Sweat and Okoronkwo were sitting right there dammit.  

Agree we did not need a TE with that selection. 

6 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Which is IDEAL for what his role will be in this WCO by Bates that's true to the Shanahan philosophy. 

6 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Just a thought. Jets could plan on using him like Lawrence Thomas in a FB/HB type role. 

Jaylen Samuels could fit that role well.  More versatile.  WOuld rather have picked Samuels.

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Yea I gotta check out some of his take when I get home got stuck working today

Sent from my [device_name] using http://JetNation.com mobile app

Watch his highlights vs. Syracuse and his TD vs UNC to get an idea about the type of player we're getting. There was another game (I think VT) where he made great catch on a screen and broke a tackle and took the ball to the house. 

Just now, New York Mick said:

Darnold rolls right.......looking........sacked.......

Defense has the ball......

TURNOVER JETS!!!

But hey they drafted a ******* DT 

Never had you picked as a stalker crybaby 

Oh well 

2 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Sounds like they are looking for hard workers.  After Mo, can you blame them?

Yes I can blame them, but thats a discussion for another day. Right now I’m very happy with them. It’ll fade but right now feeling good about things. 

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He can block to so he can use that to get open as well. They won’t know if he is blocking or catching . I like it. Weird though his weakness is undersized? Seems plenty big to this Guy. 

Yeah at 6'3" 250 he seems like hes fine for his age. Should be able to put on 10/15 pounds easy.

Im sure he will see plenty of blocking.

3 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Dude runs like running back with the ball in his hands .  It’s very rare there’s a player I want and jets actually pick him . 

I saw that he looks like he’s good after the catch good acceleration and stiff arm technique

6 hours ago, roscoeword said:

what about that tight end we drafted last year and got hurt. How many new Tight ends do we need?

Would be good to have at least one nfl caliber tight end in the roster which we do now since this afternoon

Archived