Anderson is really that man lol...I expect big things this upcoming season.

Patriot Killa

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Atleast your honest enough to admit he is talented.  I’m sure whatever team pays him is gonna protect themselves in the contract . In case he does get himself in real trouble . 

Excuse me. I’m honest in everything I post.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Scoop24 said:

Atleast your honest enough to admit he is talented.  I’m sure whatever team pays him is gonna protect themselves in the contract . In case he does get himself in real trouble . 

So far I have heard he’s anorexic, comparable to a rapist and he’s strictly a 9 route genius. 

Boy..the forum can get unbearable at points.

From TMZ so it could be bullsh*t

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/01/19/ny-jets-robby-anderson-arrested

But he sure as hell isn’t close to 200 lbs. Listed weights by teams are always off the mark.

The Pats, NFL.com, etc had Vince Wilfork listed at 325 for his entire career. I guarantee you that guy, especially over the last half of his career, was playing waaaayyy closer to 375 than 325.

11 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

kid hasn’t had 1 locker room issue since he has been here . His teammates clearly like him .. Now your trying to create some kinda he is diva narrative .  

I like Robby. But he did throw his helmet across the field last year before the game was over. Time running out, hey instead of getting ready for the next play let me just whine and fling my helmet.

Definitely rooting for him, but he has some growing up to do.

11 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Yeah, I’d put my money on the police report being a helluva lot more accurate than his Wikipedia page or his listing on NFL.com or the team website.

I wouldn't. I've been arrested. They don't weigh you. They either ask you your height/weight or just guess. He does look skinny AF to me and 190 looks a bit heavy for him, but I'm just sayin. 

My main concern with Anderson is that this has been going on since Temple 

I have to think he would have been drafted if he wasn't such a behavioral problem and when you consider what the NFL will put up with for talented players, his reputation must have been pretty terrible. 

He can't be trusted. He hasn't earned it. 

If he plays well and stays out of trouble any extension would have to have 4 pages of language protecting the Jets from future stupidity 

Fingers crossed 

On 5/18/2018 at 6:02 PM, Paradis said:

Hes a moron. 

moron vs pedifile, not really seeing the connection.

Not everyone was bless with a high IQ, with the millions of dollars teams pay these players, I would carve out $50-$100k for someone to befriend each player that needs this, if anything to carry their stash or take the rap in a melee.  I know it is only treating the symptom and not the problem but that could get you down the road for a few years, imo.

He has the approximate intelligence level of Geno Smith.  The two of them would be best served by making a new Dumb and Dumber duo only in real life?  What could possibly be funnier than that?  

However,  if we're talking football,  I'd say Anderson is going to be damn near useless for the Jets. His stupidity is going to keep him being suspended on a regular basis. Which means he won't be useful to the team consistently. The best thing Mac could do is showcase his talent in 2018 and trade him during the off season.  He's as dumb as a post.

On 5/19/2018 at 6:34 AM, varjet said:

I don't know how many NFL contracts are structured like this (but more should), but basically he should be paid for every week that he is not in trouble.  Probably add an injury incentive as well, but he should be paid based on his production so long as he is not in jail or suspended.   

If everyone is smart, most of his money would go into a trust for him.  I worry what would happen if he got money to spend.  

he should not get any signing bonus, but a guarantee so long as he is not in trouble.  

Agree in principal but it's a free market economy. Players can just say "no" to restricting contracts like this and take their talents elsewhere. Granted, if they're on rookie deals, foregoing an extension does mean taking a risk. So I agree with your view, just pointing out it's a bit more complex than just insisting all contracts have an escape hatch and holding the firm line on that.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:34 AM, BurnleyJet said:

If Robbie plays well again he's getting paid by the Jets. There are plenty of dumb and stupid players who get paid. Look at Josh Gordon he makes Robbie look like a Saint.

He's the new Wesley Walker, I for one is very glad he's a Jet!

He definitely needs to grow up but I’m glad he’s our player and have high expectations 

On 5/19/2018 at 11:18 AM, Scoop24 said:

kid hasn’t had 1 locker room issue since he has been here . His teammates clearly like him .. Now your trying to create some kinda he is diva narrative .  

I watched the video with him in his home town and they talked about his college career. If anything I got the feeling he looks at himself as an underdog. Plays with a chip on his shoulder.

He obviously has impulse control issues, most of us do at that age. The real test is to see if he can learn for this near miss he has just been through. If he does he can easily be a #2 wideout that sometimes plays like a #1. I would take that. Pretty sure Sam would too. 

Archived