Official WORLD CUP 2018

GATA

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

It's a war out there with Mexico and Brazil.

Why not review that potential stomp by the Mexican player on Neymar while he was on the ground?

If there is one player in this tournament I don't mind getting stomped, it's that little crying, stop-drop-and-roll diva Neymar. He is an embarrassment. 

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

If there is one player in this tournament I don't mind getting stomped, it's that little crying, stop-drop-and-roll diva Neymar. He is an embarrassment. 

neymar-rolling.gif?strip=all&w=300&h=192

Just now, PS17 said:

If there is any player in this tournament I don't mind seeing get stomped, it's that little crying diva Neymar. He is an embarrassment. 

That's why I don't get people like Pansy Marma-Duke Divider ragging on DiMaria and the Argentine squad when Neymar is the BIGGEST B!TCH and whiner in ALL OF SOCCER!

Mexico should have stomped harder and given him a REAL reason to cry. Just like Ottomendi would have done: You want to cry? I'll give you a reason to cry. 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

He's a drama queen.

Also just got Tix for Arg v. Colombia on 9/11/18 @ Metlife. 

Nice !!!

My bro and I are getting tickets to Real Madrid vs Roma Aug 7

We're looking forward to the Cup after Qatar. NJ is fortunate enough to get the final WC game in Metlife. 

WOW dude almost lost it and it would have been 1-0 Japan . I would have died laughing.

BTW HOW THE F*CK are they tied 0-0. 
I expected a blow out

BEL vs JAP 0-0 (45 min mark)

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

That's why I don't get people like Pansy Marma-Duke Divider ragging on DiMaria and the Argentine squad when Neymar is the BIGGEST B!TCH and whiner in ALL OF SOCCER!

Mexico should have stomped harder and given him a REAL reason to cry. Just like Ottomendi would have done: You want to cry? I'll give you a reason to cry. 

Maybe because Fairy Princess was the biggest ever wuss to pull on a United shirt. He f**king stole more money than Belicheck did from the Jets during his time at Old Trafford, and couldn't wait to force a move like the little douchebag he was. "Ooh, I don't like having to go play against Stoke on a wet Wednesday night in January, and have Phil Bardsley kick me up the arse, I'm too good for that. " Lazy little sh*t, who spent more time rolling round than doing his f**king job. Christ, even FailCow scored more then he did that season.

As for the Argentine squad, don't mind them, I love seeing the big teams struggle, but Otamendi and Mascherano are f**king scumbags. 

I will admit Di Maria is not the worst player of the past few years to play for United. Has to be Smashyface McElbows, who scored tonight, just surprised he hasn't broken a Japanese player's jaw yet.

Lucky, lucky Belgians.

That Belgium - Japan match was the game of the tourney so far.  Belgium was resilient and that's exactly the kind of win against adversity that can propel a team to a run at the Cup.  Let's see what happens.

Give Japan credit, they didn't play tight.  They took it to Belgium early and kept attacking.  It was like the Eagles strategy in the Super Bowl....just going for it.

52 minutes ago, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Maybe because Fairy Princess was the biggest ever wuss to pull on a United shirt. He f**king stole more money than Belicheck did from the Jets during his time at Old Trafford, and couldn't wait to force a move like the little douchebag he was. "Ooh, I don't like having to go play against Stoke on a wet Wednesday night in January, and have Phil Bardsley kick me up the arse, I'm too good for that. " Lazy little sh*t, who spent more time rolling round than doing his f**king job. Christ, even FailCow scored more then he did that season.

As for the Argentine squad, don't mind them, I love seeing the big teams struggle, but Otamendi and Mascherano are f**king scumbags. 

I will admit Di Maria is not the worst player of the past few years to play for United. Has to be Smashyface McElbows, who scored tonight, just surprised he hasn't broken a Japanese player's jaw yet.

Lucky, lucky Belgians.

Try not to sound too butt-hurt about one of the MANY FAILED transactions by Man U under that idiot Louis Van Gaal. 

Di Maria was a player, just like most that were brought in under that era, that HATED playing for Van Gaal and forced his way out. He didn't fit in that scheme and Gaal is a prick. Tevez did the same in China this past year. 

Mascherano IS THA MAN. Ottamendi is the muscle and enforcer who isn't a pushover like the Brazilians. 

IF Jefecito and Otti are "scumbags," I'm assuming you also dislike Sergio Ramos, Cantona when he played, and Wes Brown; EVERY TEAM needs an Enforcer/Muscle. 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

Try not too sound butt-hurt about one of the MANY FAILED transactions by Man U under that idiot Louis Van Gaal. 

Di Maria was a player, just like most that were brought in under that era, that HATED playing for Van Gaal and forced his way out. He didn't fit in that scheme and Gaal is a prick. Tevez did the same in China this past year. 

Mascherano IS THA MAN. Ottamendi is the muscle and enforcer who isn't a pushover like the Brazilians. 

IF Jefecito and Otti are "scumbags," I'm assuming you also dislike Sergio Ramos, Cantona when he played, and Wes Brown; EVERY TEAM needs an Enforcer/Muscle. 

None that cost that much, or with so much hype about his talents, or that failed so spectacularly. Or acted so pathetically to get out, and not to forget after he arrived PSG, it was all "Ooh, I don't want to undergo a medical right now, I'm a bit tired, I'll call back when I want, after all, what are you going to do, cancel the transfer?" And apart from one goal, which was brilliant, what did he do at the World Cup? F**k all. So pardon me for disliking a player who acts like a spoilt diva wherever he goes.

No arguments on Van Gaal, though. Pure panic reaction by Ed Woodward to hire him. Absolute disaster.

I called Otamendi a scumbag because of what he did to players lying on the ground. And you claim that's the act of someone who isn't a pushover?  No, that's pettiness from a child who's sulking because his team are losing. If Neymar had done that, you'd be calling for him to be banned (though let's face it, Neymar would fall over after the ball ricocheted back into him, clutching his face and looking for a card for the poor sucker lying on the ground). And Mascherano was an utter **** with Liverpool.

Tevez didn't force his way out of China, they forced him out. Up til then, it was be as unfit as you want, eat what you want, train or don't train whenever you want, do as little as you want, and get paid almost a million dollars a week?

He was living the dream. :mrgreen:

I'm 5 out of 8 on my predictions not too shabby. 

Sweden beats Switzerland 1-0

I wasn't really paying attention so I can't say much more.

They had nice push to get the goal though.

See you for the most important game later.

11 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If Russia can somehow pull off a miracle it will surpass any sports riot in history.

If they do I want every player checked for roids. THEY WERE 70 in FIFA RANKINGS ......."70"!

image.png

Archived