Post # next to each post

Maxman

Hi Everyone. I hope you are all doing well!

Quick question; in the past we were asked if there was a way to add the post # next to each post in a thread. We used to have this functionality, but we lost it along the way. I think I figured out a way to get this back.

So the question is, do we want this option? Just want to make sure it is still useful. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi @Maxman! We are in off season now (off season being the lead up to football season through to the Super Bowl) so I'm not sure how many people will be able to weigh in (*cough* @CTM @Pac @JiF @Jetsfan80 @DPR @Nynaeve @GATA @Spoot-Face @Verbal @HessStation @Smashmouth *cough) buuuuut I think I can safely speak for the majority of the Mafia crew when I say...

YES PLEASE!

We often refer to old posts while playing our game and rather than quoting or linking the post it would be so much easier just to say  something like "I'll refer you to post #672 when you said blahblahblahblah and #691 when you said the exact opposite!" If it wont be too much trouble I think we'd all love to see post numbers next to the posts again. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I installed the plugin for this and it isn't working. Just wanted to let everyone know that this isn't an issue of me not caring. It is more about me failing. Recurring theme.

I haven't given up yet (on the post count). Pretty much given up on everything else.  :)

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Alright, so I installed the plugin for this and it isn't working. Just wanted to let everyone know that this isn't an issue of me not caring. It is more about me failing. Recurring theme.

I haven't given up yet (on the post count). Pretty much given up on everything else.  :)

Hopefully not our Jets !

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thank you for trying. We can't ask for more than that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2018 at 4:43 AM, Nolder said:

Hi @Maxman! We are in off season now (off season being the lead up to football season through to the Super Bowl) so I'm not sure how many people will be able to weigh in (*cough* @CTM @Pac @JiF @Jetsfan80 @DPR @Nynaeve @GATA @Spoot-Face @Verbal @HessStation @Smashmouth *cough) buuuuut I think I can safely speak for the majority of the Mafia crew when I say...

YES PLEASE!

We often refer to old posts while playing our game and rather than quoting or linking the post it would be so much easier just to say  something like "I'll refer you to post #672 when you said blahblahblahblah and #691 when you said the exact opposite!" If it wont be too much trouble I think we'd all love to see post numbers next to the posts again. Thank you!

post numbers are up

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

post numbers are up

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I like your new avatar 

I celebrated to quickly it says #1 on both my new posts. :/

Edited: and then it fixed itself. This forum is playing games with my heart

Archived