Dickweed Brady

shevys

9 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Problem is Brady is a drop back qb who gets rid of the ball quickly.  Those can last a very long time in the nfl Vinny Testaverde played 20 years in the nfl and would have played more but he’s no where near as good as Brady

Add to that Brady has only suffered only one significant injury his entire career the 2008 ACL and don’t be shocked if he’s around another 5 years

Maybe it was just wishful thinking but I thought Brady's footwork was distinctly slower last season than in years past. It looked as if he was wearing weights on his cleats to me. It didn't stop him from having another great season, but if he has a similar drop-off again it could be devastating for him. Or something. F Tom.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Maybe it was just wishful thinking but I thought Brady's footwork was distinctly slower last season than in years past. It looked as if he was wearing weights on his cleats to me. It didn't stop him from having another great season, but if he has a similar drop-off again it could be devastating for him. Or something. F Tom.

I noticed in the AFCG Brady’s throws downfield looked like ducks.  The refs had to work overtime to help him out with phantom PI calls.  

That said Brady has always made his money with the shorter and mid level routes and he always has shifty slot receivers who know how to work with him  like Welker, Edelman and now Hogan

11 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

so, let's see if I get this straight...

1. We finally have what appears to be our franchise QB and all we can talk about is what a bad GM we have

2. Our coach who would never start a rookie over a vet has announced that our rookie QB will start and be the youngest opening day starter and we have a topic on who the next coach is going to be

3. We are starting the season in prime time, and we have a first game complaints thread 5 days before the game is on

4. And a professional athlete (yep I hate him too) announces that he loves playing football and wants to extend his career and we have a thread calling him a dickweed for not wanting to walk away

Yep, we are certainly the class of the NFL fan base.. congrats :-)

1. My kid got an A in math but my ex wife blew the mailman. Guess what I talked about more? 

2. He had no choice but to start him after the media barrage of Darnold palooza. Todd resisted it as much he could. 

3. Yes, as a fan base we have been given plenty of reason to complain and until we at least go .500 it will continue and rightfully so. It’s all made up happy rah rah crap till it turns into wins. 

4. Brady blew the mailman too. 

If we wanted to be classy we wouldn’t be here. We are fans of a legendarily inept franchise. It is what it is. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

If we wanted to be classy we wouldn’t be here. We are fans of a legendarily inept franchise. It is what it is. 

Let's not group everyone into that 'we'. I read the site to get information, and exchange meaningful thoughts, but hey - to each their own.

here is my issue with the pats, they cheated pure and simple. Those super bowl wins when they had tape should be voided. Deflate gate wasn't a bad ball, that was cheating also. His trainer has had players caught for peds and he pats have a work around deal to get Tom money not counted against the cap. All that is the reasons I dislike him plain and simple cheating. At least man up and admit the world might have more respect for you that way

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I noticed in the AFCG Brady’s throws downfield looked like ducks.  The refs had to work overtime to help him out with phantom PI calls.  

That said Brady has always made his money with the shorter and mid level routes and he always has shifty slot receivers who know how to work with him  like Welker, Edelman and now Hogan

Hogan - lmao!

19 hours ago, BroadwayRay said:

I don't think so. Those two dickwads are too competitive for that to happen. I really can't believe how Brady and Belichick have willed themselves to Super Bowls in recent years. Their defenses haven't been that great during that time, and neither has their offensive line. It's basically been Brady and a handful of good receivers, and now half of them are gone.

Someone is going to have to pay the price for making Brian Hoyer the backup plan when they had Garoppolo on the relative cheap

6 hours ago, Philc1 said:

So he’s a dickweed because he won’t take mercy on us and retire?

Not at all. He's always been a dickweed...and for all the "I wanna play five more years" nonsense, he is one missed assignment from ushering the permanent Brian Hoyer era...ask Drew Bledsoe...or Joe Theismann...

Not wishing him harm but hits that make you miss a play or two at 35 can end careers at 41...

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

1. My kid got an A in math but my ex wife blew the mailman. Guess what I talked about more? 

2. He had no choice but to start him after the media barrage of Darnold palooza. Todd resisted it as much he could. 

3. Yes, as a fan base we have been given plenty of reason to complain and until we at least go .500 it will continue and rightfully so. It’s all made up happy rah rah crap till it turns into wins. 

4. Brady blew the mailman too. 

Will need to see the pics with visual evidence of your ex-wife (for God's sake not of Brady) with the mailman, to decide if I agree with your 1st point

2 hours ago, rammagen said:

here is my issue with the pats, they cheated pure and simple. Those super bowl wins when they had tape should be voided. Deflate gate wasn't a bad ball, that was cheating also. His trainer has had players caught for peds and he pats have a work around deal to get Tom money not counted against the cap. All that is the reasons I dislike him plain and simple cheating. At least man up and admit the world might have more respect for you that way

Ding - Ding - Ding ... We have a winner

The cheating d**shbags are where the "classlessness" is coming from

we everyday common man fans speaking the truth & calling them out for being cheaters is well deserved

2 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Let's not group everyone into that 'we'. I read the site to get information, and exchange meaningful thoughts, but hey - to each their own.

Get back into your kneeling kowtow, face being rubbed in the Brady d*ckweeds on the ground, position peeon 

Just now, ljr said:

Get back into your kneeling kowtow, face being rubbed in the Brady d*ckweeds on the ground, position peeon 

I tried to give you guys the last word and walked away, but apparently you can't let anything go. my comments were about the need to call out Brady about wanting to play another 4 years vs supporting him and/or idolizing him. you guys are clearly not capably of distinguishing between concepts and support. more to the point, your post is over the line, so since i care less if you and/or i get banned at this point - go f yourself you classless prick.

7 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I tried to give you guys the last word and walked away, but apparently you can't let anything go. my comments were about the need to call out Brady about wanting to play another 4 years vs supporting him and/or idolizing him. you guys are clearly not capably of distinguishing between concepts and support. more to the point, your post is over the line, so since i care less if you and/or i get banned at this point - go f yourself you classless prick.

That should actually say " go f yourself MR. classless prick my lord and master "

oh no ... You went crying back to mom so fast that you forgot your toy !

1 hour ago, Awesumtenor said:

Someone is going to have to pay the price for making Brian Hoyer the backup plan when they had Garoppolo on the relative cheap

I don't want Sam Darnold to beat Brian Hoyer - I want him beating Tom Brady to usher in the new era!

"In order to be the man you've got to beat the man" - Ric Flair

Writing a GOAT off as a d--kweed or hoping he gets hurt? Pure clown takes.  

2 minutes ago, sackdance said:

I don't want Sam Darnold to beat Brian Hoyer - I want him beating Tom Brady to usher in the new era!

"In order to be the man you've got to beat the man" - Ric Flair

Writing a GOAT off as a d--kweed or hoping he gets hurt? Pure clown takes.  

You misspelled his name ...  GOAT*

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Don't be so bitter. Be positive and try to look at them as the consecutive year 1s of perpetural four-year rebuilds.

That's the attitude! It's just like we're living in the movie Groundhog Day. And who doesn't like that movie?

4 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Brady is a cheater 

edelman_brady_uggs-e1476200204220.jpg

and enjoys the company of men.

Archived