Dickweed Brady

shevys

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the advance in medicine, specifically hgh, qbs are going to be able to play till there 45.  Brady still has 3 or 4 good years left.

One thing we all forget, Tom has never been really hurt, except that one time on his knee. At his age no matter what shape he is in, he is one hit away from retirement. He is not going to get away with falling down when defenders get close, forever. He is going to get blind sided soon or later, which may cause him to rethink the whole”I want to play another 5 years” idea.
Also I am sure his wife will have something to say about that idea as well. She sure as hell does not want to be stuck with a man who has increasing medical issues in ten years.
This as well as the fans up there have become so spoiled that when things start going south;they will turn on him like a pack of wild dogs. We have seen this happen already, only this time will be much worst. His ego will never tolerate that for any length of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so, let's see if I get this straight...

1. We finally have what appears to be our franchise QB and all we can talk about is what a bad GM we have

2. Our coach who would never start a rookie over a vet has announced that our rookie QB will start and be the youngest opening day starter and we have a topic on who the next coach is going to be

3. We are starting the season in prime time, and we have a first game complaints thread 5 days before the game is on

4. And a professional athlete (yep I hate him too) announces that he loves playing football and wants to extend his career and we have a thread calling him a dickweed for not wanting to walk away

Yep, we are certainly the class of the NFL fan base.. congrats :-)

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I thought this thread was going to be about a new herbal supplement he was selling that helps you stay erect while having sex with your wife that you are not attracted to.

They solve that problem by bringing in a man for a threesome

12 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

1. We finally have what appears to be our franchise QB and all we can talk about is what a bad GM we have

2. Our coach who would never start a rookie over a vet has announced that our rookie QB will start and be the youngest opening day starter and we have a topic on who the next coach is going to be

3. We are starting the season in prime time, and we have a first game complaints thread 5 days before the game is on

4. And a professional athlete (yep I hate him too) announces that he loves playing football and wants to extend his career and we have a thread calling him a dickweed for not wanting to walk away

You may have 1, 2 and 3 correct, but as the OP, I'll say you're wrong about # 4. He isn't a dickweed for not wanting to walk away. He's just a dickweed, period.

1 minute ago, shevys said:

You may have 1, 2 and 3 correct, but as the OP, I'll say you're wrong about # 4. He isn't a dickweed for not wanting to walk away. He's just a dickweed, period.

Yep, I hate the guy. But, it was brought up with his comments about playing longer - but, i take you on your word...

8 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

This is a topic about the cheating *$$hole brady* being a dickweed ... Which he is

negatives about our GM, HC &1st game?, have nothing to do with this ...look in the mirror and you will see the fine classy gentleman bringing those into this discussion ... Congrats to you sir

sorry that this topic touched a nerve about your hero ... I mean enemy

2 hours ago, Blackout said:

true, we were too soft to try and hit him on a running play last year (or 2 years ago i forget).  espn ate that up. sigh.

If only we had a complete psychopath like Suh on our team. The last legit psycho we've had on our team was IK, and he knocked out our own QB.

Just now, ljr said:

This is a topic about the cheating *$$hole brady* being a dickweed ... Which he is

negatives about our GM, HC &1st game?, have nothing to do with this ...look in the mirror and you will see the fine classy gentleman bringing those into this discussion ... Congrats to you sir

sorry that this topic touched a nerve about your hero ... I mean enemy

actually you are my hero - very clever. granted it was an abstract concept about the tone and nature of many of topics on this board, but wow - you sure showed me...

You know what proves that we're a classless bunch of twats?

Someone starts a thread on one of the most hated players by this--and many--franchise, and it takes less than two pages for us to start arguing with each other. You would think that where our collective love of the Jets can't unanimously bring us all together, then our collective hatred of Tom Brady and the Patriots would. But then you'd be wrong.

So proud of you guys.

29 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

actually you are my hero - very clever. granted it was an abstract concept about the tone and nature of many of topics on this board, but wow - you sure showed me...

I am a well deserving recipient of your hero worship now that you have accepted the gospel that Brady crawls amongst the dickweeds where he belongs.

for the moment i will let you kowtow down on your knees before me 

Just now, roscoeword said:

All this hate on Brady can only be due to jealousy. 

Maybe a little, sure.  But there is also a lot of hate because he's a cheating douchebag.  It's kind of like Barry Bonds...easy to be jealous and amazed with how many homers he hit, but then you remember he's a coward and a cheater.

2 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Boom, I don't think the physical cliff is very far away.

Problem is Brady is a drop back qb who gets rid of the ball quickly.  Those can last a very long time in the nfl Vinny Testaverde played 20 years in the nfl and would have played more but he’s no where near as good as Brady

Add to that Brady has only suffered only one significant injury his entire career the 2008 ACL and don’t be shocked if he’s around another 5 years

6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Problem is Brady is a drop back qb who gets rid of the ball quickly.  Those can last a very long time in the nfl Vinny Testaverde played 20 years in the nfl and would have played more but he’s no where near as good as Brady

Add to that Brady has only suffered only one significant injury his entire career the 2008 ACL and don’t be shocked if he’s around another 5 years

Big difference being late 30's to mid 40's. I think having to keep up with Sam, and the Jets over the next few years may change his mind. 

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Big difference being late 30's to mid 40's. I think having to keep up with Sam, and the Jets over the next few years may change his mind. 

Not if the jets are hamstrung by continued bad drafts by Macc.  The Colts have gone backwards in spite of having Andrew Luck

Archived