Biggest Choke/Worst Gag Reflex of Weekend

Bugg

Who had the biggest choke  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who had the biggest choke

Brady did it by himself, but Manning had some serious help from Dungy and Vanderjagt.

My votes on Manning. All Mannings stink. The only way Mannings see a Lombardi trophy is if they visit Canton.

He STINKS! AND I DON'T LIKE HIM!

14-0 was the most empty accomplishemnt ever. Dungy once again with that passive "play not to lose" act loses. He is a nice man, he's been trhoguh hell. But there's no excuse for today's perofrmance. Hey, he can get work as the DC in KC.

I don't think Peyton will ever win a Super Bowl, but Eli will win 2 or 3 in his career.

That Giants team is on the rise, and they are going to be great for the next 10 years. I figure he wins at least one; maybe 2..

Giants suck

Eli sucks

You are delusional

I don't think Peyton will ever win a Super Bowl, but Eli will win 2 or 3 in his career.

That Giants team is on the rise, and they are going to be great for the next 10 years. I figure he wins at least one; maybe 2..

Eli was not much better than Cleo Lemmon the second half of the season.

What makes you think the Giants have any shot to win a Super Bowl? Tiki is now being chased by Father Time and has 2 years AT THE MOST remaining as a top back. The heart and soul of their defense, Strahan is now pushing 70 as well.

But, with their awesome track record at drafting running backs (Ron Dayne, Tyrone Wheatley), replacing Tiki should be a sinch, for the Giants can do no wrong in the eyes of GlennFoley, who would trade Vilma and the 4th pick in the draft for Jeremy Shockey. :roll:

Just get a Giants avatar and get it over with.

Brady didn't have nearly as much pressure as Pittsburgh was giving Manning. Manning tore them up almost every down they didn't rush him. Manning got sacked 5 times, Brady didn't get sacked once. Brady choked big time.

Yep, i agree. I voted for Brady too. That INT in the endzone was critical. Finally that guy showed signs of being human. =D>

At the time, you couldn't possibly know the outcome of the game. With barely over a minute left, all Bettis had to do was not fumble. Even if he didn't get in would've kicked the chip-shot FG & Indy would need to march down the whole field for a TD with no timeouts left. Bettis clearly had the biggest choke play of the weekend. It just didn't end up biting them in the end b/c Vanderjagt missed a FG well within his range. If Indy gets 7-10 yards closer with a dumpoff pass & then Vanderjagt missed a 36-39 yarder in a dome, then I'd change my answer.

Archived