2019 New York Jets tickets

Maxman

I will be starting individual threads, but we are going to be offering NY Jets tickets next year to the following games.

NY Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers tickets at Metlife Stadium

NY Jets vs Dallas Cowboys tickets at Metlife Stadium

NY Jets vs NY Giants tickets at Metlife Stadium

These tickets should be right around face value. Working that out now. Planning on doing lower level seats, but if anyone has special requests just let me know. We might offer other games as well.

We have plenty of time, just wanted to gauge interest because I was thinking of doing an early bird special in 2019 and combo packs with a discount if there was interest.

Any thoughts are appreciated. (Except if you are telling us to fire the coach - plenty of other threads for that).

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The annual gathering is all I’m interested in until things change. 

Yes! I am thinking the 2nd home game of the year, late September hopefully. We will know more when the schedule is released in April. The home opener is usually too expensive that is why I am thinking the 2nd game.

Have to do it early while it is warm and the Jets still have hope lol.

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yes! I am thinking the 2nd home game of the year, late September hopefully. We will know more when the schedule is released in April. The home opener is usually too expensive that is why I am thinking the 2nd game.

Have to do it early while it is warm and the Jets still have hope lol.

Great, I will have to see how things go, but It would be great to meet up with you guys.

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

I will be starting individual threads, but we are going to be offering NY Jets tickets next year to the following games.

NY Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers tickets at Metlife Stadium

NY Jets vs Dallas Cowboys tickets at Metlife Stadium

NY Jets vs NY Giants tickets at Metlife Stadium

These tickets should be right around face value. Working that out now. Planning on doing lower level seats, but if anyone has special requests just let me know. We might offer other games as well.

We have plenty of time, just wanted to gauge interest because I was thinking of doing an early bird special in 2019 and combo packs with a discount if there was interest.

Any thoughts are appreciated. (Except if you are telling us to fire the coach - plenty of other threads for that).

One game for two to four people, warm with no wind please. Thank you.

Archived